is there a problem here

someoneā€™s salty

1 Like

And once in a while, you get warningā€™d for the first time you post. #salt

3 Likes

yeah like literally everyone who doesnā€™t kiss ass for a living

hey man the second i found that out i fought for you haha

sssaaaalllttyyyyy

I had nothing to say on this matter, but Iā€™m actually very interested in the topic being set up by this thread so can we refrain from kleaning each othersā€™ kloks for once? That linguistics major-in-progress might finally pay off!.. Not really.

cut the salty shit out, itā€™s not relevant to the topic whatsoever

thanks to @Crazycolorz5 you all can continue

3 Likes

there is a special place in hell

So would the translation program handle stupid shit like this or not I wonder? :0

1 Like

I guess you did nŠ°zi that suspension coming?

2 Likes

Once upon a time, I got warningā€™d for my first post on Fire Emblem Sanctuary of Strategy. #salt

(but since weā€™re here, Iā€™d like to reiterate that the translation idea sounds cool af and Iā€™d like to see it tried out. If it crashes and burns or itā€™s awesome itā€™ll have an interesting result regardless)

Shh, the newbs here donā€™t remember 2007. They definitely donā€™t remember 2003. #FEW4Lyfe

Iā€™ve actually heard that name whispered on quiet nights when the crickets arenā€™t chirping.

This is why I donā€™t write poems yes.

1 Like

Rebel crew 4 lyfe, all the way back to the beginning. Thank goodness someone else remembers Fire Emblem World.

i got warned for minimodding on sf lol #saltforest

RIP FEU

um, I meanā€¦ /that/ FEU.

ā€¦

Much like the SŠ¾uth, FEU is always trying to rise again.

It was the best forum. Not just because ā€˜it started everythingā€™, but because it had some of the earliest minds in romhacks working there. Forblaze50 too, nobody remembers him. He actually moderated FEW for YEARS after the admin, Reaver, left. Last I saw him was at FEU 7 (jk it was FEU 2 but who keeps track anymore?) and I made some joke about him being a mod there. I recall him saying ā€˜never againā€™ and I literally never saw him again.

Sometimes I wonder if we can still see him posting under a secret alternate username.

ME TOO!

One time, I got suspended for making an alt account with the username ā€œNayrā€ so he couldnā€™t change his name back. I was doing everyone a favor, really. #salt

1 Like

Heā€™s the hero SF deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So weā€™ll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because heā€™s not our hero. Heā€™s a silent guardian, a watchful protector. An Arch knight.

i regret nothing

2 Likes