l95spoilingfates salt

One of the best staffers I ever had the pleasure of working with. Great person all around. Hopefully he still lurks somewhere in the shadows…

But yeah, FEW was the best back in the day because it was driven by creative types. That’s been part of the tradition, having a place for that “alternative” community to congregate and do their thing in good company. Monopolies are never healthy. They only breed discontent.

Is this topic about how @Crazycolorz5 got a warning on Serenes because he said “fite me”?

1 Like

~swoon~

nah, its because I was being a dick and straying the international presence thread off topic

lol

But one of the beautiful parts of FEU is that we can split “off topic” conversation into a new topic.

We keep it organic, man.

thank you based god

I never got warned on FESS because I was a goody two shoes

I got warned on Serenes for using my current avatar (futureproofing: it’s Foleo from Fates) because it might spoil people. I’m now sitting on a silly avatar over there wondering when I can change it back to the one I actually want.
#peppered

Well, if someone on Serenes has Matoi from Fates as their avatar, then I think you should be fine now.

Jesus christ, that’s one of the dumbest things someone has been warned for I’ve ever heard of. And I’ve heard of some dumb things.

@Kiseki Matoi was spoilered/revealed before the game’s release. Foleo wasn’t, so any character that wasn’t publicized before hand is cool to have in an avi or sig.

and warns about spoilers are just verbals and pretty whatever anyway. So its not even that big of a deal

@LetsGoForIt i like your sf avi lol

I don’t think “oh it’s just verbal” (which can devolve into public shaming at times) is really an excuse when that same forum has a history of arguably frivolous warns. But they run around like headless chickens wondering why people would have misgivings about their staffing practices. If the warn is so irrelevant, why take the time to even police it in the first place?

Like, seriously? These Fates characters look like they could be from any anime-inspired game under the sun. SPOILERS there’s someone who wears a pink hat. GAME = RUINED.

1 Like

i feel ya. I was actually thinking of talking to the higher ups about “accepting your warn” from that conversation we had earlier. but continuing that chitchat should be over skype or whatever.

i’m trying to just pm people instead of dishing out warns if the actual ‘offense’ is just baby levels of bad.

as for the other stuff; eh.

It makes a man want to cry too.

did someone say salt

That’s not salt that’s pepper what are you trying to pull here aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

what now bitches

1 Like

That’s sugar why do you do this to meeeeeeeee

Actually, it’s clearly crystal meth.

We’ve got so much salt we’re snorting lines of it out back.

[spoiler=Let’s see how this goes…]
http://puu.sh/jvcqz/e72742ac14.jpg
[/spoiler]

EDIT: Just to be clear, there’s nothing in the SF Code of Conduct specifying that using “spoiler” characters as an avatar is a warn-able offense.

DOUBLE EDIT: But apparently it was in an announcement thread lol. Transparency/10.

What a rebel. You go, girl.

1 Like