Kyrads' Sprite Stuff

Hey my name is Kyrads, recently I’ve been dabbling in a little bit of spriting and such as part of my hacking work, primarily weapon icons but also the odd splice and given I’ve been steadily doing more and more spriting I decided to make a thread on the off chance some of my sprites might be useful to some people on FEU! I’m not primarily a spriter by trade so these may be a bit hit or miss in terms of quality and such but hey ho.

Anything I make is F2U and F2E unless specified otherwise, if you’re unsure just ask! I view my sprites as resources and given that my spriting is mostly born out of the need to tweak stuff I didn’t like, maybe you’ll tweak mine to your preferences further! Credit is of course very appreciated but I’m not going to hunt you down if you don’t in all honesty, but please do anyway.

Splices F2U/F2E

(Kyrads) 1 F2E

Soldier Alts F2U/F2E

FE8 Style Female Generic Soldier
Generic FE8 Soldier F F2E (Kyrads)

FE7 Style Female Generic Soldier
Generic FE7 Soldier F F2E(Kyrads)

FE7 Style Alternate Male Soldier
Soldier Alt (Kyrads

FE7 Style Alternate Female Soldier
Generic FE7 Soldier F Alt F2E(Kyrads)

Animations

Hector Edit - Generic Sword Infantry (Vagabond)
Link: Dropbox - [Hector-Reskin] [M] Vagabond by Kyrads.zip - Simplify your life

Sword

Weapon Icons

Dropbox - Weapon Icons F2U-F2E - Simplify your life

11 Likes

Post it here:

‘it’ as in like? the drive link? the splices? everything individually?

These are looking good!

1 Like

Just a quickie splice made for GoA, but posting it here as F2U/F2E.

(Kyrads) 1 F2E

Also lol 2 years since I made anything, nice :skull:

Edit: Just occured to me I forgot to post the whole ass animation I made a lil while ago so enjoy.

Link: Dropbox - [Hector-Reskin] [M] Vagabond by Kyrads.zip - Simplify your life

Sword

10 Likes

Hello once again, I have a bunch of weapon icons i’ve been sitting on for ages that I figured it’d be a good idea to release for people to use.

Some are edits of vanilla sprites like a more short and streamlined javelin or a lighter looking steel axe, and others are more custom such as my slim axe or iron and steel poleaxe.

All my icons aim to fit within the vanilla icon style so they should hopefully be a seamless addition for any hack using that art style.

You can download them here: Dropbox - Weapon Icons F2U-F2E - Simplify your life

As always they are all F2U and F2E unless specified otherwise.

And here’s a few examples for those interested.
Iron Poleaxe (Kyrads) Steel Poleaxe (Kyrads) Slim Axe (Kyrads)
Moonlight Greatsword (Kyrads) Dagger (Kyrads) Javelin Alt (Kyrads)
Slim Lance Alt (Kyrads) Umbra  (Kyrads) Corrupt (Kyrads)

6 Likes