Koni's Bits and Pieces

Hey community.
I finally decided to share some of the things I do. I enjoy mapping the most, so I’ll probably share more maps than anything else. Maybe I’ll drop some portraits that my best friend creates for our project, but I’m not too sure about that yet.

I’d love to get some feedback, so go ahead and tell me your thoughts! ^u^

Many maps will be from my personal project, they are not allowed to be used elsewhere, unless I say so. Please respect that.

Silent Snow
V1

ch10

V2

silentsnow2

Mountain Capital

ch20

Earths Wrath

Mystic Tale

ch23

White Secrets

ch12x

Lakeside
V1

ch3

V2

lakeside2

Sea Capital

Forest Fort

ch8

Crunchy Sea

ch13

Narrow Cliffs

ch7

Rivertales

rivertale

Sand of Time

desert

Starting Area

earlyg

Resistance Outpost

ch9

River Whispers

ch19

Longing Isles

longingisles

Lake of Faith

lakething

Ices Wrath

snowych

Gloomy Swamp

chswamp

Soul Forest

soulforrest

Sacred Land

sacredland

Ancient Shrine

Icy Castle

icecastle

Cursed Fountain

cursedwell

Eerie Mausoleum

eeriemausoleum

Pirate Bay

Border Canyon

border canyon

Headland

headland

30 Likes

Not bad at all, keep it up! :+1:

1 Like

Today I bring you another map.

This time some cliff of sorts. It has been a lot of fun to map this one, so I hope you will like it~

12 Likes

Nice one.

1 Like

Chapter 23. Some kind of swamp, I think? I’m never too sure what this palette is meant to be, but I still like it haha. I also made a icon for squidward squidward . He negates critical attacks. Please don’t question my decisions. lmao

ch23

6 Likes

Did another snow map recently. I know I’m rather silent, but I truly appreciate everyone who visits here, thank you~ ^u^ I’m just a tad shy haha.
Kinda like how this one turned out.
SN4

17 Likes

Just finished a new map today! Its supposed to be an early game chapter, I hope it feels right. I’m trying to incorporate better placement of villages in my maps, which I am pretty happy with this time.
early03
Btw, maybe I should try to organize this topic a bit better and edit the original post soon.
Guess it could use a better overview.

11 Likes

This one took a bit over 4 hours to do. I did take some breaks here and there, but just for a short while.
I had a rough concept in mind, but had some trouble to get it the way I wanted, so I started browsing through official map designs to gather inspiration. However, when I saw Thracia 776’s chapter 16A I figured I wanted to try something similar. So here it is. I tried to deviate it from the source of course, and I hope it worked well enough. ^^"

16 Likes

I’m on a roll now haha. I did a new fort map, since I was kinda unhappy with the first one I had. Its a defense, fog of war map. Your typical favorite mapstyle to play. 8D You start in the middle of the map, right in front of the throne. I tried filling out the outside of the fort with lots of trees and stuff, since its in the midst of a deep forest. I hope it looks decent enough, as that part proved to be harder than the fort itself.
ch8new

12 Likes

These crunchy islands are already a few weeks old, but I decided on posting it anyways.
I’m a sucker for pain I guess, as it is yet another fog of war map. 8)

Also, can I shower all of you with love please?
Thank you for taking a look at my maps. It means a lot to me~ ^^;

ch13

9 Likes

I like this map very much

1 Like

Okay, listen. I know what you’re thinking. “Omg another map? Does this guy do anything else than mapping?” and… I don’t. At least right now. lmao I’ve got a few days off and I wanted to use my time for some sweet productivity. Normally I’d end up on my couch, watching some lp and being lazy, but somehow I really got my butt up this time. This is… probably super uninteresting.
So heres the map. :V

I don’t think I have ever tackled something like this before and I’m basically trying to make more different themes. I want to get used to as many themes as possible~

ch7

9 Likes

rivers. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Many nomads are calling this map their home, so I have used a few trees to block the road here and there, to hinder their movements. You start at that nomad base and defend it from the coming forces.

I’ve sat about two hours on this. I have never used so many river tiles,
so I hope it doesn’t look off or anything.

rivertale

8 Likes

I tried myself on a desert map.

It took a while until I got the hang of it, so I hope the sand looks natural now. I originally wanted to do a more open field one, but I found it to be a bit bland. My favorite part is probably the dragon graveyard in the middle mmh…

The tileset I used was made by HyperGammaSpaces.
Thank you for providing such nice assets to work with~.

desert

15 Likes

This time, I created an early game chapter. One of the first, if not, the actual first map even.
I have edited this map at least 5-6 times after “finishing” it, but I think I’m done for real now!
It was very bland at the start, but now it should be a bit more interesting to the viewers eye.

earlyg

9 Likes

Those are some lovely, natural-looking paths!

2 Likes

oh no, a desert chapter all my horses will be useless and from all the other maps being huge I sure hope there were at least a few cavs

be gentle with this chapter

2 Likes

@WAve Oh thanks a lot! I have been really trying to make them look as natural as I can. So hearing that is pretty good news~.

@theghostcreator There are quite a few cavs in your army by this point, yes. However, you do get some nice units ready to walk on sand by the time you get here, to make your life a bit easier! Its chapter 15, so right in the middle.

1 Like

New map done!
I have changed this one like 1000 times, but I’m finally happy with how it turned out.
Its supposed to be some kind of hide-out by a restistance group. Haven’t done mountains
in a while and for some reasons I had a few troubles with them ugh.

ch9

9 Likes

wow how did I miss this reply? That’s good to know that this is a midgame map, that will certainly make things more manageable, I also forgot to mention how good these maps look and how consistent the whole map looks.

1 Like