Koni's Bits and Pieces

Hey community.
I finally decided to share some of the things I do. I enjoy mapping the most, so I’ll probably share more maps than anything else. Maybe I’ll drop some portraits that my best friend creates for our project, but I’m not too sure about that yet.

I’d love to get some feedback, so go ahead and tell me your thoughts! ^u^

Many maps will be from my personal project, they are not allowed to be used elsewhere, unless I say so. Please respect that.

Chapter 10 from my project:
ch10

Chapter 19 from my project:
ch19

17 Likes

Not bad at all, keep it up! :+1:

1 Like

Today I bring you another map.

This time some cliff of sorts. It has been a lot of fun to map this one, so I hope you will like it~

7 Likes

Nice one.

1 Like

Chapter 23. Some kind of swamp, I think? I’m never too sure what this palette is meant to be, but I still like it haha. I also made a icon for squidward squidward . He negates critical attacks. Please don’t question my decisions. lmao

ch23

2 Likes

Did another snow map recently. I know I’m rather silent, but I truly appreciate everyone who visits here, thank you~ ^u^ I’m just a tad shy haha.
Kinda like how this one turned out.
SN4

9 Likes

Just finished a new map today! Its supposed to be an early game chapter, I hope it feels right. I’m trying to incorporate better placement of villages in my maps, which I am pretty happy with this time.
early03
Btw, maybe I should try to organize this topic a bit better and edit the original post soon.
Guess it could use a better overview.

5 Likes