Isekai Emblem: The Tales Two [Complete, v1.2.4]

is anna recruitable? i could use her half off prices skill.

1 Like

This issue should be fixed now, please check and let me know (if you havenā€™t already just plowed past the chapter lmao).

1 Like
Recruitment Condition Spoilers

If you buy the Member Card from her and keep her alive, she joins at the end of the chapter.

1 Like

Thank you, the issue was fixed. But I`m in the following chapter and I have a question regarding the possible choices:

Summary

During the preparations chapter following chapter 16 itā€™s explained that the player can talk to different characters to play optional chapters. Can I play all of them before moving forward with the story or do I have to choose only one of the options?

2 Likes
Smoilers

You can play all of them. Iā€™ll see if I can finagle the narration to be clearer about this.

EDIT: Just donā€™t pick the one that progresses the story by accident lmao

1 Like

Thank you, I think I have another bug to report:

Summary

In the envy sword optional chapter, after you defeat the master swordswoman, instead of receiving the sword, it says it was pilfered, and you actually dont get the sword and I think one of your items also disappears.

1 Like

I canā€™t seem to reproduce this one. Would you mind DMing me your .sav file so I can examine it? Thanks!

1 Like

Hey there! Iā€™m super new to commenting (literally made an account just to ask a few questions). Absolutely love the hack so far btw, keep it up fam!

Sboilers
  1. During Chapter 17a(?), if you have a unit with Canto+, it counts it as moving two units, despite not having moved two units. And if the Canto+ user moves second, they cannot canto away. [I also have the version from two days ago, so this might be fixed.]

2. I think I missed a requirement for getting to Chapter 17b, but I did my best to keep everyone alive and all that jazz. What do?

1 Like
Smoobers
  1. I have no idea how to fix that to be honest. I might just add a warning to the start of the chapter about that and recommend not using Canto+/Powerstaff.
  2. Were you able to recruit Lara and keep her alive? Sheā€™s the requirement to get into 17b.

Edit: Thanks for playing! I try to always remember this part but I was in a work meeting when responding lmao

Snollers
  1. Oof, a warning would help out, so thanks!

2. Nope, I had missed her somehow. Thanks for responding and making the hack!

1 Like

Hey, sorry for the late responso, work prevented me from playing much lately. Yeah, I dunno what happened, maybe it was the position that I chose that ended up making the Swordmaster bump over and overlap my own character at the end of the chapter. I played again, this time placing my character in a different spot and had no issues.

Spoiler maybe

Curiously enough, I was able to get the chapter even though I didnā€™t recruited Lara, I didnt had her killed, but did not recruited her. I guess I needed to have her talk with Lennart in one chapter in order to keep her in the team? Yet, she still showed up in convos and I still got the bonus chapter.

1 Like
spoiler

Wait thatā€™s pretty funny, let me get this straight. Did you at one point recruit her but not end up having her in your party after a certain point? If so, I think I know how to fix that bug, thanks.

1 Like
Spillers

Yeah, I captured her in the chapter she shows up as a boss, she joined afterwards, but I dindnā€™t deployed her in any of the following chapters, which I think one she had a possible talk with Lennart, which, because I didnā€™t deployed her, didnt happened, and then, I think when some of the characters leave, she also didnā€™t stay and I inferred it was because I didnt do the Lennart talk. She does participate in the convos leading to the bonus chapters though, and talks to the sword master as if she was in the party, also calling Lennart ā€œsecond masterā€ and stuff, wich also reinforced to me the whole missing talk being a recruitment requirement.

1 Like

OK, thanks for bringing that to my attention. Thatā€™s a bug so Iā€™ll patch it.

1 Like

I have a couple more questions if you could help me:

Spoilers

on chapter 18 when you have to defeat the maitreya, is there any penalties for being discovered either by not killing her within the 7 turns or not being able to one round all enemy units?

1 Like
Spoilers

The fog should disappear if an enemy isnā€™t 1-rounded, followed by the enemies being aggroed. Let me know if that isnā€™t working.

No issues, it works just as you said, I was just wondering if there was going to be an extra penalty or something. thank you.

One thing that I think itā€™s an issue though:

Spoilers

Gozu and Mezu lose con after promoting, they go from 8 to 6.

1 Like

Hah, thatā€™s definitely a bug. Lemme fix that now, thanks for catching that.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick patch. Sorry to keep pestering with these but I have another one possibly:

Summary

Is Goldbrant supposed to only be able to use bows? cause he comes with a rapier in his inventory.

1 Like

I thought this would be unfixable but thereā€™s actually a solution apparently, deploying a new patch rn, lemme know if it works.