Isekai Emblem: The Tales Two [Complete, v1.2.4]

There’s a few more things that ended up like that, didn’t know AP’s what to fiddle with to fix them, thanks!

The difficulty is Hard mode ? like The Dragon Herald?

2 Likes

Yes, it’s only designed around one difficulty.

1 Like

Hey BigMood, thanks for the hack, I’ve been enjoying it so far! Small bug. My promoted Jupiah has D bows, but can’t equip an iron bow. It seems that either the Adventurer class description should say that it’s short bow locked (like Ranger does) or the Adventurer class should be added to the lock for bows that are not (S) or shortbows.

1 Like

Yo, thanks for playing! He is not meant to be restricted to short bows, so I’ve updated the weapon lock to reflect that. Please repatch and let me know if that fixes this issue.

Hello, congrats on the new game, I played Dragon Herald years ago and is one of my favorite hacks. I have been enjoying this one, but I have a couple of questions:

Are heroes not supposed to able to use hand axes?

The soldiers and the pegasus knight are not supposed to be able to promote or they need some specific promotion item/event?

1 Like
Possible spoilers

Only fighter/pirate variants can use hand axes.

Pegasus knight has a plot promotion.

Soldiers are a bug, I’ll fix and let you know.

2 Likes

Alright, that’s fixed now, lemme know if it works.

1 suggestion, maybe add what update the .ups file is.
Might get confusing after many updates.

1 Like

Let it be done.

Yep, that fixed it, thanks! Another small bug, it seems that Dago doesn’t have a death quote (at least in chapter 15).
Isekai_Emblem-752

1 Like

Oh man, really caught me with my pants down on that one. I forgot, like, half the death quotes. They’re all added now so hopefully you don’t run into another one of those.

@BigMood

Spoilers

That Suikoden 2, Luca Blight reference made me shed a tear.
My god i loved that game so much and Luca was so insane, one of the Best villain ever made.

!!!

1 Like
Smoilers

Suikoden 2 was a masterpiece. One day someone will make a Suikoden demake into FEGBA and it’ll be wild.

1 Like

Another class lock bug. Now that the soldiers can promo, I notice that, contrary to the description, the Captain class doesn’t actually have the (S) lance class lock. Gozu lost the ability to use banners on promotion.

1 Like

I promised potentially unlimited bugs and by god am I delivering.

(jokes aside it should be fixed now thanks for pointing all these out my guy)

Got one more for you! The chapter start event of chapter 16 crashed the game for me. I believe it’s because I didn’t recruit Hunter (going into Builder and deleting the line in the event that increases Hunter’s support level with the boss fixed the crash for me).

1 Like

Didn’t realize the support gain patch does not fail safely, I’ve fixed that now. Please repatch even though you’ve already got a solution as there’s a later chapter with a similar crash which I’ve also patched thanks to your input.

I’m also in chapter 16, I have Hunter on my party, but I’m running into something I dont quite understand:

Summary

At the beginning of the chapter, Belle and the other forces on map, including Anna, are marked as red enemies, but not the boat, Goldbrant. Belle and Goldbrant attack each other with Belle always Killing Goldbrant, and after that new enemies show up and the previous ones marked as red become green units. It’s that whats supposed to happen? I was thinking that I could maybe sleep and silence the boat and the Valkerie before one kills the other, but it’s not possible from what I can see.

1 Like

That is definitely a mistake, I think because I switched around Goldbrandt’s character ID a few times. I’ll fix this when I return home but it might be a while. Thanks for pointing this out!

1 Like