I Would Like a Free Badass Wyvern Knight Mug

Good evening from Ukraine!

If possible could someone give me a link or something so I can select a Wyvern Rider/Lord/Knight mug?

I’d like to replace Flaer’s current mug which is this one Flaer

to one that looks more brutal (evil).

Or if someone here is feeling extra generous I’d appreciate if someone makes me a cool Wyvern Lord mug.

I need it for my FE6 hack which you can get and play from https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/topic/87480-fe-vi-extreme-20-hard-game-even-in-normal-mode/

Enjoy your play-through

Thanks in advance for the mug!

2 Likes

You can pick one between “Free” and “Badass”.

They’re basically mutually exclusive in this community unless you show that you can pay in mad exposure instead of money or just get insanely lucky (which means making a promising hack or having a really good reputation or the like).

I’m not judging you for putting out what you want, especially since people that want to try to prove themselves in the community as a spriter may have much to benefit from helping you, but I feel I should put this statement out there as a precedent before other people that want free portraits get the idea that they can expect anything from making threads like this.

7 Likes

I gotchu fam.

11 Likes

nutt’d. very badass.

1 Like

Thanks man! What do you think about this look?

Flaer

7 Likes

Like it’s recolored Valter.

1 Like

I have this really shitty edit from years back. It’s free to use already, so if you want it, this could do

5 Likes

aight, that looks free and badass. we good here?

2 Likes

eevil
I made your Flaer mug to look more brutal and edgy and cool. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

9 Likes

@P33RL355 kelik flaer kelik flaer

You, Lycian knights… How much weight… can you handle…?

8 Likes

Clearly this needs a better mustache, it’s not badass evil enough as it is.

5 Likes

Flaer

A bit of a tan skin makes him a bit cooler I think lol.

1 Like

Use @serif’s since that’s the closest to an original mug or something.

2 Likes

Decided to go and add your colors to it with some tweaks
image image

image image

9 Likes

My favorite one thus far is this one Flaer

3 Likes

He is cool yes but I also think eyepatch and goatee is also cool please use it for free thank you

WyvernGuy

5 Likes

There’s a variety of free mugs to choose from mugging blitzes, search “mug blitz” and about 8 separate topics should pop up.

I know that… However I couldn’t find a good one that I could use for my FE6 hack.

Personally, I think Flaer is pretty badass already.

Nothing says intimidation like lavender armor

1 Like

The thing is that I have this one FE6 hack you see… In there he is a Wyvern Knight (+30% Crit Bonus). Evidently I want him to look as intimidating as possible due to his new class.

1 Like