Hiraeth Legacies

Finally, I was dying to try this update out.
Really cool of you guys!

1 Like

we’re working on some fun stuff here; stay tuned for more!

6 Likes

WDYM by crude datamining prevention methods?

I would assume they are attempting to repoint tables in a way FEBuilder can’t recognize to prevent people from looking at it with that.

That would be hard because I use FeBuilder exclusively.

It’s really just removing names and character bios from future units and spoilery things because I work ahead.

Very, very crude.

@Zoisite Cool hack but. Will you add Roy in the future?

1 Like

yu can unlock roy by beting clasic mode on anny dificulty as marth an den beting im wen he chalenges yu

8 Likes

Epic! btw can I join your team? I can do really epic mugshots.

Here are some really cool examples:

new%20prota2
nose%20algo%20raro
nnnnnnnnn
new%20protaf%20(2)
idea%C2%BF

This is real cringe. Right @BuskHusker?

4 Likes

I wish I could delete posts from other people on this thread I started.

5 Likes

I love you too, Zoisite.
…You know? I wish I could delete threads from other people right now :upside_down_face:

You can flag it for mods to see. ; ))))) D)0a0
Epic ban time

1 Like

Because we won project of the week during the recent vote, I now have to say we will be rushing out a big update in an effort to show off how everything is now much prettier and better balanced.
Stay tuned for more.

7 Likes

Currently, I am interested in translating this project into Japanese and am willing to work with translators for other potential languages. If you wish to work with me to work on official translation patches, please let me know.

5 Likes

Work on French and Spanish translations are currently underway by people who actually speak the language.

I am also taking it unto myself to translate as much as I can into Japanese. There is no promise on when these translation patches will be released (or the quality of my Japanese), but I can say there WILL be a major update a week from now.

Estamos trabajando en una traduccion al español.
Il est prévu une traduction en français.
日本語の翻訳が計画されています。

9 Likes

Hey guys the ROM looks pretty now.

Version 1.29 has been released.
There’s not much more NEW content but it looks much more cool, and chapters have been updated based on community and team feedback! :partying_face:

Take a moment to view the NEW collage I made in the original post!

9 Likes

I made Hiraeth sexy.

8 Likes

B o n e s .

4 Likes

Man, I dip out of the community two years ago, come back very infrequently, and there’s always just so much new shit to see that I missed. This has been around since early 2019 and I only just heard of it because of the featured project banner. Shows how much I’m keeping up with the times. Looks really cool, too!

8 Likes

That is one really sexy banner. Kudos to whoever did the layout for it.

3 Likes