Have some sprites, I guess

that was quick heh, would love to see variations

Do the Axe and/or Lance versions of the Wo Dao (Heroes calls them the Wo GĆ¹n and Harmonic Lance.) They shouldnā€™t really be red like in Heroes but more in the style of the GBA Wo Dao (Shamshir) to make a set. Unless you want to make them red like in Heroes, the Killer weapons donā€™t all have the same colors.

harmonic lance

7 Likes

Hello, if possible, I would really like to have the icon for a talisman. However, it seems that you have already finished three free icons.

2 Likes

Are those the jackie chan talismans?
My childhood <3 lol

1 Like

Yes, a total of twelve. Itā€™s also my childhood.

i was bored so i made these

update lol

28 Likes

making an animation

36 Likes

making progress, any criticisms?

sophitia

20 Likes

very cool men

3 Likes

Linkette

uh, no. thatā€™s sophitia

1 Like

Gotta say, using Soul Calibur characters/animations in the FEGBA style is an amazing idea, and Iā€™m Loving how unique the animation is so far compared to the standard/vanilla animations.

3 Likes

Looks like Goldmary

TBH I thought it was Maria because of all the sonic stuff lol

1 Like

sophitia

21 Likes

sophitia

almost finished

24 Likes

The only meaningful critique I have is that the dodge seems fairly slow and controlled in its movement, because slow dodges often still look like the character gets hit.

The pleats vanishing on every frame except the idle is probably for the better for the spriteā€™s read but I wish they were there. They look so cute!

2 Likes

Attack
sophitiaattack

Crit
sophitiacrit

Magic
sophitiamagic

Magic Crit
sophitiamagiccrit

Dodge
sophitiadodge

Unarmed
sophitiaunarmed

The animation is finished as far as GBA use goes, but I donā€™t know how to script it, so someone could do that so everyone can use it

45 Likes

I gave it a shot, and it seems to work. Let me know if you want anything changed.

Edit: I tweaked it and it is now better than it was before.

8 Likes