Have some sprites, I guess

Each time I get back to this thread, I’m just in awe of the consistent quality of the sprites. Thank you as always for sharing, these are really looking fantastic.

1 Like

have some crossbows

22 Likes

Some western and eastern weapon rank icons

14 Likes

FE Community hack is dead, so I’m releasing the icons I made for it.

These are remasters of normal GBA icons

These are rejected redesigns for normal GBA icons

image image image

These are anima spells for the project, with these two being being revisions for the rejected Paralysis and Thoron above:

All of these use a custom 15 color palette, so you’ll have to recolor them if you want to insert them into GBA.

26 Likes

Hey, could you make an Axe icon, please? But make it similar to this sword?

If you don’t want to, that’s fine.

I only do requests when I offer them.

1 Like

Ah okay.

Fair enough.

Of course, you really want it, you’re free to commission me for icons.

RIP Starfall, at least there were some cool things made for it.

thanks for the compliment

1 Like

I’ve modified your animation to work with GBAFE.

Thats cool, but you used the earliest version which is incomplete and very poorly placed. I made a finished version in 2020.

I thought the first critical version, without the sword swinging in the middle of the move, appeared to be a better representation of Sonic’s high-speed movement.
Since the sword wielder is implemented as Iaijutsu, I used the more sonic version.

ah i see

A sprite that I did today, for a project I’m doing.

27 Likes

its that time again, 3 free icon requests

5 Likes

Don’t know how I haven’t seen this before, but you’ve got a lot of cool stuff over here.
Great work!

Deirdre’s Circlet

Could you do some “prayer scrolls?” Essentially paper :scroll: like these and then maybe some magic :sparkles: like symbols on the top left?
The idea is that they’d be a cleric’s version of a dancer ring buffs, buffing through prayer

Could you do some “prayer scrolls?”

6 Likes