Have some sprites, I guess

I only do requests when I offer them.

1 Like

Ah okay.

Fair enough.

Of course, you really want it, you’re free to commission me for icons.

RIP Starfall, at least there were some cool things made for it.

thanks for the compliment

1 Like

I’ve modified your animation to work with GBAFE.

Thats cool, but you used the earliest version which is incomplete and very poorly placed. I made a finished version in 2020.

I thought the first critical version, without the sword swinging in the middle of the move, appeared to be a better representation of Sonic’s high-speed movement.
Since the sword wielder is implemented as Iaijutsu, I used the more sonic version.

ah i see

A sprite that I did today, for a project I’m doing.

27 Likes

its that time again, 3 free icon requests

5 Likes

Don’t know how I haven’t seen this before, but you’ve got a lot of cool stuff over here.
Great work!

Deirdre’s Circlet

Could you do some “prayer scrolls?” Essentially paper :scroll: like these and then maybe some magic :sparkles: like symbols on the top left?
The idea is that they’d be a cleric’s version of a dancer ring buffs, buffing through prayer

Could you do some “prayer scrolls?”

6 Likes

that was quick heh, would love to see variations

Do the Axe and/or Lance versions of the Wo Dao (Heroes calls them the Wo Gùn and Harmonic Lance.) They shouldn’t really be red like in Heroes but more in the style of the GBA Wo Dao (Shamshir) to make a set. Unless you want to make them red like in Heroes, the Killer weapons don’t all have the same colors.

harmonic lance

7 Likes

Hello, if possible, I would really like to have the icon for a talisman. However, it seems that you have already finished three free icons.

2 Likes

Are those the jackie chan talismans?
My childhood <3 lol

1 Like