GAMERS - Graphic Artists Make Especially Radical Sprites

Lalum
Intitiating fusion dance

waifu

Coming up next

10 Likes

amema003 - she is beauty she is grace
She is beauty, she is grace, she rides a wyvern and shoves a lance in your face

Next is this sweet sweet granny from Binding Blade.

13 Likes

3 villagers walk into a gathering. only 1 leaves? who leaves? why the organizer themselves

coming up next, the most chad general you could
ask for

6 Likes

Here’s my attempt at making a MANLY General Man, that doesn’t need no shirt.

GAMERS Submission

Here are the three portraits I used for splicing. Overall, I’m pretty happy with the end results.

Diablo, King Leoric (Human form) {Garytop}
MiguelRojo - FighterOswin

Next UP, I suggest we’ll get a cute one:
Guinivere
What can you do with baby Guinivere

12 Likes

Super Beby League Assemble :sob:
image 30
Mug used:
Villager fe8 babby
Lilina babby
Villager fe6 boi babby
Fae babby
Next up:
Teodor
The Shadow Hawk

12 Likes

Howdy, folks! :wave::sparkling_heart: This is my first time submitting for one of these, and since nothing’s happened in here for the past few days (and since I’ve got a bit of a splicin’ itch), I decided to jump on in and make something to add to this great thread :two_hearts: And so, without further ado, I present to you:

Barnabas Brown, Weary Spear (Full Portrait) {Melia, Alice, AthenaBaer}
Barnabas Brown, the Weary Spear of [insert nation here]! :purple_heart: Tired as all hell but with a heart of gold and some sass for spice, this lovable lad is a reliable addition to any army, provided the poor guy counts some sheep now and then :brown_heart: And yes, I know it’s not great, but cut me a little slack; I’m a CharacterCreator splicer :face_vomiting:, and I’m also not exactly a great artist as is, so forgive me for any errors you spot in this :sweat: Although I kind of like it this way; gives off some of that RandomWizard energy which is always pog :333 Anyways, enough blabbering :sweat_smile:

For parts I used, Teo himself is one of them, but the others are Melia’s Alen and Alice’s Soldier helmet variant, all shown below:
TeodorAlen {Melia}image
As for colors, his skin tone comes from Blade’s collection (specifically A1, since it’s quickest, plus dark-skinned characters are based :sunglasses:), and his armor comes from one of Zarg’s female Soldiers. That little lick of hair above his left eye (accounting for perspective) comes from Knabepicer’s Avanna. I’ll show the Soldier and Avanna since Blade’s collection is giant as hell, plus you know where to find it:
Soldier (Version 5) {Zarg}Anna TRTR Ava - Avanna {knabepicer}

With that done, for my choice of a mug for you guys to try next, I kind of really, really wanna see what you can do with my baby boy Noah from good old Binding Blade:
Noah (FE8 colours) {Plant_Academy}
Of course, it doesn’t have to be this one (done by the awesome Plant_Academy); any mug he has in the repo will do :blue_heart:
Good luck~! :sparkling_heart::four_leaf_clover:

EDIT: So just now, in a sort of ADHD sidetrack, I decided to make an alt version of baby boy Barney here with a baggy left eye (again accounting for perspective) to help him better fit the description I gave him, as shown below:
Barnabas Brown, Weary Spear (Baggy Eye, Full Portrait) {Melia, Alice, AthenaBaer}
I’m unsure if I like this; it certainly fits his description better, but it also looks like a black eye instead, which I don’t want on the baby, so it just feels weird and icky to me. Regardless, I made this one anyway, in case any of you were interested in it. I hope this satisfies that :two_hearts:

EDIT 2: Finally! I did the thing! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: Helmet crack fixed, eye frames added, we out here winning, baby :sunglasses: Overall, after all that - making the splice itself, polishing him up the best way that I can, and finishing up his frames for future use, I’m pretty damn happy with how this turned out :sparkling_heart: For being my first submission for GAMERS and especially my first with such unique parts, I’m proud of myself and excited to see where my baby boy goes from here :purple_heart: I’ll still definitely work on him some more and see what else I can do with him, but for now, this is a pretty damn good way to top things off :heart: Also, fun fact, this is technically my first complete splice ever (or at least the first I’ve publicly released), so that’s pretty pog :333 Anyways, I’m going to hibernate now, this entire splice took a lot out of me, byeee~ :wave:

EDIT 3:
Barnabas Brown, Weary Spear (Red Armor, Full Portrait) {Melia, Alice, AthenaBaer}Barnabas Brown, Weary Spear (Red Armor, Baggy Eye, Full Portrait) {Melia, Alice, AthenaBaer}
Red. That is all. Have a good night :v:
Okay, I’m just kidding. There’s more to this than just RED. So I recently re-downloaded the repo cause it got updated, and I decided to start my quest to check all the portraits to see if any errors slipped through the cracks (and also add frames to mugs that either didn’t have any or were unfinished). Said quest began with Garytop’s Awakening Anna, shown below:
Anna (Awakening) {Garytop, AthenaBaer}
The funny thing about her is that she has four shades in her hair, just as many as Barney’s helmet :heart: And that got me thinking: “Huh, that’s pretty cool. Could it work?” And it did, with flying colors :sunglasses::sparkling_heart: So yeah, this is just an alternate color for baby boy here if any of you guys were interested in that :two_hearts: Anyways, now I wish you all a good night :v:

13 Likes

amema003 - Scrumfuck the Trusty Cavalier
Riding in all the way from Ilia, it’s one of The Exact Same Guys Just With Different Color Schemes!!! I think his name is Falke. Or Graft. Something like that. I used Ogier, Kent and Eliwood for this one. … Yeah, I used an extra portrait, sue me. It’s not like Klok is here to judge us.

Next is this tired pathetic old man by LaurentLacroix. He’s pretty overlooked, I’ll say. Put a depressed old man who always seems tired of life and would absolutely stab someone if given the chance in your hack today.

11 Likes

Howdy, folks! :wave::sparkling_heart: I’m back at it again with a new “something” to add to this great thread :two_hearts: And instead of making a depressed old man who always seems tired and done with life and would stab someone if given a chance, I took a different path (and you’ll never guess who I ended up making /s). Speaking of who I ended up making, without further ado, I present to you:

Ezekiel Brown, Azure Sage (Full Portrait) {LaurentLacroix, AthenaBaer}
Ezekiel Brown, the Azure Sage of [insert nation here]! :blue_heart: (Wow, who would’ve guessed I’d make a new Brown family member?) Calm and collected but with hidden darkness inside, this spellcaster is an excellent addition to any army that can dish out magic like it’s nobody’s business and heal his allies just as well :brown_heart: And he’s also the father of Barney-boy, which is pretty pog :333 Again, it’s not that great, and it’s missing blinking frames, but I’ll add them in sometime soon; I just wanted to post him to make sure this thread didn’t get lost in the desert again :heart_decoration: Anyways, enough blabbering :sweat_smile:

For the parts I used, Babygirl is one of them, of course, but the other two are Aias and Aion, respectively (or Marquess Araphen if you want to be a little gnat about it), all shown below:
LaurentLacroix_28AiasAion
As for colors, half of them come from different Annas (wow, who would’ve guessed?). His skin tone again comes from Blade’s collection (specifically A1 for that continuity bonus), his hair comes from Knabepicer’s Avanna for that continuity bonus, the cape comes from Wasdye’s Peg Knight Anna, and the two-tone blue on the robes…tbh, I don’t know where that came from :sweat: I nabbed it from a splice I made for my hack for efficiency’s sake, but I don’t remember where that came from; sorry :mending_heart: Regardless, I’ll show Avanna and the Peg Knight Anna since again, Blade’s collection is giant as hell, plus you know where to find it:
Anna TRTR Ava - Avanna {knabepicer}Anna (Pegasus Knight, FE8 colours) {Wasdye}

Speaking of Anna, for my choice of a mug for you guys to try next:
Anna (Fates) {CanDy}
I really, really wanna see what you can do with CanDy’s Anna; get creative, considering the awkwardness of the outfit and all that :heart:. Good luck~! :sparkling_heart::four_leaf_clover:

EDIT. See, that wasn’t so bad :heart_decoration: Finally, it’s usable without looking awkward! :partying_face: However, this isn’t the end of my Ezekiel escapades, my…Ezecapades, if you will ;333 Because on top of finishing up his frames, I also decided to make a few alternate color schemes based on CanDy’s Anna seen earlier; I thought it’d be fun to do :333 In order, we have:
Ezekiel Brown, Azure Sage (Black Robes, Full Portrait) {LaurentLacroix, AthenaBaer}
Ezekiel with black robes for that differentiation between his cape and robes to make paletting easier;
Ezekiel Brown, Azure Sage (Red Cape, Full Portrait) {LaurentLacroix, AthenaBaer}
Ezekiel with a red cape again for that differentiation between his cloak and robes for paletting purposes but also cause red capes are badass and also cause the red-blue combo is top-tier;
Ezekiel Brown, Azure Sage (Black Robes, Red Cape, Full Portrait) {LaurentLacroix, AthenaBaer}
And finally, both at once just because :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Yooooo. Dude looks amazing!

1 Like

Cloth

Portraits used:
Astram (Grated Shtick, CardCafe, Nickt)
Astram by Grated Shtick, CardCafe, Nickt
Klein
And Klein

Next up:
Castor (flingleforp, Nickt)
Castor by flingleforp, Nickt

if you want to challenge yourself, try keeping it a halfbody

6 Likes

Howdy, folks! :wave::sparkling_heart: I’m back at it again with a new “something” to add to this great thread :two_hearts: And you might already be thinking, “Please let this be something other than a Brown family member…” And that I say, “Correct! It isn’t this time! stupidruleofthreebullmakingmedosome grumble” Anyways, speaking of that “something other than a Brown family member,” without further ado, I present to you:

Psychopath from STIBFE (Missing Blinking Frames) {flingleforp, Nickt, Lisandra_Brave, Zelix, AthenaBaer}
He! :partying_face:
Now, this scrunchy here might be a little bit out there, and I get that, but eagle-eyed viewers might notice some similarities here, and to that, I say, “Correct!” If this boy looks familiar, this is my attempt at making the Psychopath guy from “So This Is Basically Fire Emblem!” And yes, it’s a little off; I did my best with what I had :sweat_smile: And yes, no blinking frames again, but I feel those are a little too complicated for me to do right now; I might add them in the future though, just wanted to post him to make sure this thread didn’t get lost yet again :heart_decoration: And yes, I didn’t do the Halfbody Challenge, but I don’t know how I could considering the parts I decided to use :crying_cat_face: Anyways, enough blabbering :heart:

Speaking of parts I used, Castor is one of them, of course, but the others I used (get ready for a long-ass list) were in order: Heath, Geese, FE7 Karel, Jerme, Joshua, and two knife icons courtesy of Lisandra_Brave and Zelix respectively, all shown below:
Castor {flingleforp, Nickt}HeathGeeseKarelJermeJoshua{Lisandra Brave} Dagger icon 000{Zelix} icon 201
And yes, this means I used parts from all three GBA games. Yippee! :partying_face: Although funny thing: I didn’t want to use Jerme’s body for this. I instead wanted Quotedlass’ Whisper Sothe (you know where to find it). Why? Because let’s be honest here, it both would’ve looked so much better and accurate, and you would’ve been way more scared of a guy like that than a guy like this. But y’know, eh, this is a good compromise, I suppose.
Anyways, as for colors, his skin tone and glove both come from Heath, of course. His hair comes from Zelix’s Fae recolor for FE6 Recolored, his hat and jacket both come from Wasdye’s Pirate Anna, and his eye color comes from Garytop’s Ganondorf, all shown below:
HeathFaeAnna the Pirate 1 {Wasdye}Ganondorf {Garytop}

And finally, for my choice of a mug for you guys to try next, I want to keep this GFE1R train going a little longer, so I suggest Abel as your next objective:
Abel {Bluey, DerTheVaporeon, Nickt}
And, of course, I will also challenge you to try keeping it a half-body if you can :green_heart: Good luck~ :four_leaf_clover::sparkling_heart:

EDIT: I completely forgot that I also used Karel for this mug too; fuckin dumbass :woman_facepalming: Apologies for bumping the thread, it just completely slipped my mind to include him :mending_heart:

14 Likes

amema003 - Garchibald the Soup Cavalier
You can’t have Scrumfuck without Garchibald. His job is soup. I didn’t do the half-body challenge either, so sue me. (Other sprites were Nickt’s Oscar, Kyle, and Sain for the mouth.)

Next is Garytop’s Suletta. Figured that after 6 chaps in a row, I might as well provide a chick.

12 Likes

One month later, at the league of GAMERS…

GAMERANNA2
No refunds! Uses FE8 Anna, the above mug and Cath.

I think this one is F2E?
If not, I’ll find something else. It’s by Nickt and Stitch.

13 Likes

amema003 - Young Punk
Indeed it is, as are all Nickt’s other mugs. I used Ross and Cormag, plus Tirado and a bunch of other sprites for hair reconstruction.

Next is Raymond’s Nichol.

10 Likes

One month later, at the League of GAMERS… (yes, stealing this joke from CanDy, who themself lifted it from Solid JJ, it’s a good joke, dammit! Let me have this one :triumph:)

Anyways, howdy folks! :wave::sparkling_heart: I’m back at it again with a new “something” to add to this great thread :two_hearts: And trust me, this particular “something” is something I’m acutely proud of >v< And I bet you all will be thoroughly impressed and happy with the result :heart: So without further ado, I present to you:

Bootleg Ivy (Missing Blinking Frames) {Unknown Artist (Athena from GFE1R), Garytop, Kanna, Bwan, CavalryUnits, Tsushima, DerTheVaporeon, Quotedlass, AthenaBaer}
Big-Tittied White Anime Woman Jumpscare! :scream_cat:
Now, first of all, I know that you know who this is immediately, but I want you to hold that thought for just a second as I explain some stuff, okay? Thankies :heart_decoration: Anyways, secondly, yes, I know this isn’t related to the current challenge in the slightest unless I gave Nichol big honkin’ boobs, but that’s for later ;333 ^UwU^. However, I had this splice idea long before when the challenge was Garytop’s Saphir (remember that? Ah, good times :relieved:). And when I saw that she was the portrait to use, I immediately thought, “Well, why not kill two birds with one stone and do another Engage character? I mean, plenty of ladies in that game have absolute cartons on their chests, so that’ll be a piece of cake! :333” (it was, in fact, not a piece of cake, hell not even a piece of their cakes which just :disappointed::mending_heart:) Anyways, back to the point: Again, I know this isn’t related to the portrait you guys are working off of now, but let me have this, okay? This was a great idea and took a lot of time to work out, so please be nice to me :pray:

Now, with that out of the way, as I said before, I know that you know who this is, and I shall now rip that bandaid off and say that this is my attempt at making an Ivy splice! And yes, it’s a little off, but I did my best with what I had :sweat_smile: (especially since her outfit genuinely sucks ass and also since IntSys decided to hire a fucking VTuber artist to do the character design for some God-forsaken reason, so just give me some leniency, okay? Thankies :heart_decoration:). I suppose you could instead call this a “Bootleg Ivy” of sorts :face_with_hand_over_mouth: And yes, there are no blinking frames again, but I again feel those are too complicated for me to do right now, especially with her veil on (which, yes, is meant to be a replacement for that goddam skillet lid on her head, like seriously why would Mika do that to her?) and since I also didn’t account for that before I put the veil on her in the first place, so oops :upside_down_face:. And yes, there are still plenty of things missing, like her gloved hand with that big juicy spike on it and an alt without the veil and stuff. And while I might add the glove later (even if it’ll be a little more work to put that in on top of this), you are not getting an unveiled alt out of me because I am not going through that whole arduous process again just for an alt that’s probably never going to make it into Heroes anyways. So if you complain that I didn’t account for that, then do it yourself, you lazy bum; I’m sorry and not sorry at the same time :smiling_imp: Anyways, enough blabbering :heart:

In terms of parts I used, Saphir is one of them, of course (take a guess which part of her I used for this :wink:). However, the others I used (get ready for another long-ass list) were in order: Lyn (because it only made sense to use her face for the woman who gives you the Lyn Emblem), Lucius, that Athena half-body from GFE1R by whoever the hell did that one, that one elf girl from EDGE, Dieck (or other offshoots that use his spiky shoulder pad), Tsushima’s Anna (wow, who would’ve guessed another Anna would show up teehee), that one DerTheVaporeon mug with the lot of feathers, and Quotedlass’s Almedha (obviously veiled variant of course), and I shall show the ones I can fit into this post below:
Saphir {Garytop}Lyn DefaultLuciusAthena {Unknown}Kanna, bwan - Elf Girl BlondeDekeAnna Myrmidon Full Custom {Tsushima}DerTheVaporeon - woman
(The reason Almedha isn’t here is because she’s trapped behind that giant comp pic in the FE21 portrait folder, which is just too dam big to fit in here, so yeah :upside_down_face: And also, if I missed anything, please let me know so I can fix that, but I’m like 85% confident I got it all, so I should be good :two_hearts:)
Overall, this is a pretty diverse and fun-as-hell collection of mugs to reference, and I think this is about the closest I could’ve gotten to being design-accurate with just F2E mugs (unless some of these aren’t F2E, oops :grimacing:), so I’d say I did a pretty dam admirable job with this :sunglasses:
As for colors, her skin tone comes from Lyn, of course, but the rest is plagiarized lifted from Ivy’s mug in that WIP Engage demake going on at the moment (which was pretty dang hard to reference since the image I got her from was very grainy, so it was a little diffy to try and figure out proper colors, but I think I did a pretty good job with them) :two_hearts: Also good God that plagiarism bit was a joke, you can’t copyright colors, don’t take that seriously please and thank you :pray:

Now, of course, since I didn’t use the challenge mug anywhere in this submission, please note that Raymond’s Nichol is still the current challenge, so good luck, and I wish you well :four_leaf_clover::sparkling_heart: (though my next mug will probably be that other Raymond one Amema posted before the switch (purple-haired lady by the way) cause I want to catch up slowly and make sure every mug gets its spotlight :purple_heart:)

7 Likes

Homeless WarriorCanDy
Masked Homelessman CanDy

Shaggy-looking assassin fellow. I’ll probably make him a Warrior in my hackrom.

Here are the portraits used. Nichol[Raymond], Stephan [Nickt/Stitch], Joshua [FE8], Wire, Elbert, [FE7] and Monke.[FE6]
imageimage
Joshua

Now the next subject-SCP105FE6-ratboy. I expect great things from you all.

12 Likes

amema003 - Captain Ratthew of the Royal Guard
Ol’ Ratthew is now captain of the Royal Guard, a perfect first boss for your bandit protagonist. Used Zonta for the armor and the helmet with the face guard up made by Alice.

(LaurentLacroix) The Cooler Honeydew
Next is The Cooler Honeydew by LaurentLacroix.

10 Likes

(LaurentLacroix) The Cooler Honeydew and
{VelvetKitsune} F2E OC 24 with a side of
Knoll and a dash of
Pent makes a brand new OC

KnullFE1
Behold Knull

Coming up next is Ladies choice
Kanna F2E OC 71

7 Likes

Halberdier womanCanDy
It would seem somebody beat me to the punch, but that’s okay. I’ll submit this anyway. She’s a halberdier. I’m going to name her Minnie, for now.

(LaurentLacroix) The Cooler Honeydew
Amelia

14 Likes

I witnessed Biggs’s submission develop into two distinct characters in spritans, so I’d figure I’d contribute
amema003 - Blonde Paladin Who Tries to Call Her King Out on His BS
Other sprites used were a portrait by JiroPaiPai and some of Melia’s old Genealogy portraits. She’s probably a cool paladin who dies because she called her king out on his horseshit whether the player kills her or not.

Next is LaurentLacroix’s Azelle.

8 Likes