Entertaining Drawings by the Amema Human

amema003 - she is beauty she is grace
She’s everything.
amema003 - Scrumfuck the Trusty Cavalier amema003 - Scrumfuck the Trusty Cavalier (fe8 colors)
He’s just Kent.

9 Likes

Wait a second…this guy reminds me of somebody :thinking:

So if we have Ephraim in Sacred Stones, and we also have a Red Ephraim in the Repo by DerTheVaporeon, could you consider this…Blue Ephraim? :flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

amema003 - Big Sis Tana (Hinoka Mix) amema003 - Big Sis Tana (green apple)
Upgraded my totally normal Tanas. These definitely did not come about after I noticed I gave Innes a ponytail which in no way at all resembles that other archer who has a pegasus knight sister. Perish the thought.

5 Likes

amema003, Nickt, DerTheVaporeon, Bluey - Garchibald the Soup Cavalier
Scrumfuck has his Garchibald. (his job is soup)

5 Likes

DerTheVaporeon - Red Ephraim amema003 - Scrumfuck the Trusty Cavalier (fe8 colors)
Sacred Stones Blood Moon Version and Sacred Stones Blue Moon Version, coming to mGBA Saint Sometime’s Eve. (Venusaur is Geoffrey)

9 Likes

stella'll fix him
This is my own original character Estella, F2U F2E and all that

7 Likes

Thank god these are F2E. His personality is something I haven’t found in any other portrait, I’d love to use em.

No probs. I made good ol’ Garchy for GAMERS.

amema003 - Young Punk
who even is this kid. neither of you understand a word the other is saying but he’s probably up to no good.

4 Likes

amema003 - Captain Ratthew of the Royal Guard
Ratman von Bindingblade is a soldier now. (shoutouts Alice for the helmet with the visor lifted)

3 Likes

(E2E)
ballerina idle pose (white) ballerina idle pose

Figured I should give these their own post so people can have better access to them to animate. I just think we should have more kinds of dancers to choose from in our hacks. Ballet, anyone?
No, E2E isn’t a typo. These are Encouraged to Edit/Animate/Script.

2 Likes

amema003 - Assfuck the Trusting Paladin
A portrait entirely of my own creation from Klokinator’s Monster. F2E

5 Likes

She got that Ayra/Larcei badass girl energy

“UTHER! UTHER I JUST LEARNED WHAT THE F WORD IS!” :joy:

3 Likes

amema003, Melia, JiroPaiPai - Blonde Paladin Who Tries to Call Her King Out on His BS
Blonde Paladin who Dies Because She Called Her King Out Whether or Not the Player Kills Her!!! (uses parts by Melia and JiroPaiPai)

7 Likes

thorn, amema003 - Horse Dysphoria is Real (IT'S NOT A PHASE MOM)thorn, amema003 - Horse Dysphoria is Real
Thanks for making your Archanea portraits F2E, Thorn. Here’s a boy who wants nothing more than to be off his Dysphoria Horse and on a sickass dragon.

9 Likes

oh wao, that silver on dark armor looks so good

amema003 - 3H Generic Female Soldier
Greetings, Fire Emblem Universe! There have been reports of enigmatic spriter amema003 making a portrait of the generic female soldier from Three Houses!

11 Likes

amema003 - Fresh Recruit Enkidu
More splicing with Thorn’s Archanea portraits. Meet Enkidu, fresh-faced cavalier in the Altean army. (he does have a Gilgamesh, he’s the gold cavalier) Sergeant Tulsa of Macedon coming Saint Sometime’s day.

9 Likes

amema003 - Sergeant Tulsa
And by “Saint Sometime’s day” I meant tomorrow. Sergeant Tulsa of the Macedon Whitewings, reporting for duty! Again, spliced from Thorn’s Archanea portraits, shoutouts to him

6 Likes