Fractured Realms: 1.2.1 Update

In general? Like 20 lol
For the next release, 0.

1 Like

Well take the slow and steady approach. I look forward to continuing the next release…to find new hidden stuff.

Waiting for more TTYD now.

1 Like

hello
looking for this?

guess i’ll update the first post

4 Likes

hahahahahahah
what a weird bug
okay fixing, update will be in the first post

4 Likes

why is markyjoe on the title screen

2 Likes

… because he’s the main character
did you not read my synopsis???

1 Like

I’m not quite sure if Prince Sugari is literally Markyjoe.

1 Like

tbh if anything they’re opposites since marc has canonically bad luck

1 Like

So, he’s Mangs. Cool.

Hey man, I played the updated version from the beginning again, great additions to the story, but the game is crashing after Turn 4, chapter 7. Please help, I wanna play the game again. What should I do?send you the Save file over on email so that you can rectify it?

I’ll investigate independently and if I can’t recreate it, please send me the save file over discord
Update
Source has been found and fixed, check the first post on how to update your version (much smaller download vs reuploading the entire project)

Update: Another crash reported & fixed, check first post

3 Likes

How to open it. I click on the FEFR Skitty icon and the game doesn’t work.

from the included Readme.txt

Instructions:
- Unzip the folder
- Make sure .NET and XNA frameworks are installed. If you don't have them you can download them here --> 
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=17851
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=20914
- That's it.

nothing much to report on, outside of ch10 is underway

:shushing_face:

7 Likes

something i wanted to ask the community about: lydia
what is the general consensus about her gameplay wise, is she strong, weak, too strong, too weak, etc you get the point

Personally I think she’s pretty decent and not too strong. I like her mostly as she is.

2 Likes

Feel largely the same. During the last run I had she barely got Str but still had enough Speed to consistently double or triple dudes. Supports can help with the whole “death of a thousand cuts” build she can do and it’s cool. Takes a while for her Longbow skill to get somewhere too unless you were like insanely lucky or favored her hard.

1 Like

For me she a pretty good character to use. That skill that she has where she can triple attack sets her apart from everyone (my bad i forgot the name of the skill). She has good speed even though at times she’ll have low strength depending on how the rng treats you but the skill helps out with the lack of strength.

1 Like