Fire Emblem The Prophecy Of Flames

This is still an active project yes. I’ve been doing my best to keep it going, though IRL stuff is making it hard to progress.

I’ll make a post about the progression in the near future, so stay tuned if you are interested!

Greetings everyone! It has been a while!

I’ve been very busy with all kinds of things and sadly, Fire Emblem The Prophecy Of Flames suffers because of this. There is progression though. Chapter 4 is almost finished and I will release the next patch once chapter 5 has been finished as well. If you want to catch up to speed on the progress made so far, then I recommend watching the stream linked below. This stream shows me hacking Fire Emblem The Prophecy Of Flames live. I also took this stream as a moment to show off the many changes since the last patch.

As I said, progression has been going slow. Although some chapters in the game still need some writing and eventing done, in terms of resources and design a lot has been done already. I have a discord server where you’ll be able to find or ask more information about Fire Emblem The Prophecy Of Flames. Perhaps you could even stick around and meet new people there!

I would like to thank you all for being patient. Hopefully I’m able to work more on the project to provide the patch sooner. Let’s hope that the next patch will be released soon! Cheers!

5 Likes

Is this hack finished?

Not yet. It will take a long while before it will be though.

Hwy its me from youtube, its so great to finally have a way to reply to you.
Now I can show you some of the protraits I worked on for your hack.
if only I know how to post them. :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Edlinda_by XPGamesNL (Sirknite31)Evelyn_by XPGamesNL (Sirknite31)
I give you Edlinda and Evelyn!
These two were the one to catch my attention, and i have to say they both turned out pretty great.
Edlinda’s hair was borrowed from Levin’s Cecilia. I hope this doesn’t cause any problems.
Also since I’m able to post portraits here’s two more.
Penn_FE8FE_Fenris
These two are beastman, and named Penn and Fenris, have fun with these two.

10 Likes

What are Beastmen? Are they replacements for Manaketes in this hack?

They look cute! I like the dark haired beast/wolfman.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s any beastman in this hack, i only mention beastmen because the portraits i made are for beast like units. So I apologize for the mix up.

Oh wow, I really like these portraits! Levin’s Cecilia portrait is in the Fire Emblem Repo and is listed F2U and F2E on his thread, so it should be okay. I could still use the older portrait if there are any problems though.

I’ll see where I can use these beautiful portraits, as it would be a shame if they would end up not being used. Of course you will get credit for your work and I shall also cedit Levin for the hair of Cecillia/Edlinda.

Is it okay if I recolour the portraits? I have updated some colours for my characters here and there. Those updated colours are sadly not in the new patch yet, but they will be once I release a new version.

Thank you so much, Sirknite!

1 Like

They are not replacements for manaketes no and there are no beast units planned (as of yet). I will consider using the portraits though, as they are extremely beautiful!

Hello i’m just playing the game. i’m on chapter 4, when Mace get level 10 before start chapter, i evolve him but my game screen be all black, its not possible to continue or restart. What i can do for continue ? Mabye the room that i used for patch can be the problem or can be my emulator, someone can help me it ?

I know the bug you are describing and sadly I have not found a way to fix that currently. It should be fixed in the next patch of the game though.

2 Likes

Will there be a Manakete in this hack tho?

Yes

Spoiler

Two actually

2 Likes

I made more portraits, this I give you lord Tim-san and a few others.
Had a blast when listening to your streams. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Tim_by XPGamesNL (Sirknite31)Shira_by XPGamesNL (Sirknite31)
Kirina_by XPGamesNL (Sirknite31)Dragon girl_by XPGamesNL (Sirknite31)
I’ll also throw in my portrait and a few more. So have some candy!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
MyUnit2_By Sirknite FE_Casey

Also have dancer me

MyUnit2(Dancer)_By Sirknite

5 Likes

Wow!

Once again you have made some beautiful portraits! I’m especially a big fan of Kirina and Young Tiki!

Thank you so incredibly much once more! For making these portraits and tuning in to the stream. Words can not express my gratitude!

2 Likes

Thank you so very much for your amazing words, and yes Kirina is probably a favorite of mine.
I kind of feel a little effie for young Tiki, she was redesigned a few months prior to her final
design, so I’ll take what i can get. Also anyone reading this, feel free to recolour the portraits, just don’t forget to credit.

2 Likes

I like the color combination for Tim-San, and the new laguz-type unit is my favorite.

1 Like

hey im got glitch on chapter 2x , can u fixed it ? i use vba version 23.2