Fire Emblem: The dark hour. Hard Mode available. Complete

Its no surprise if u told us that (xxxxx tmr)
And no need to rush we have time and exams to hold us

ch6:
is it that only me whose arya and oneil leaves the party for a moment? (ch6)
and idk if its a bug cuz I loaded savestate so dont have to fight ch5 again
the tower archer… instead of editing weapon range, you just change it in desc (wait does the archer’s AI know she can shoot at 4 range?___ yes just tested with enemies at both range 3 and 4 when 4 is low hp and she shot the 4 range one first)
btw try comparing byin and lilo’s growths
WTF that guy spoiler
frejia nerfed but still good
zombies has too much hp I think (but not a problem given the roster’s op fulness (if u leveled frejia at chap 5 b4 the new release
wait why the gate is armory tile? (description is armory, and cant buy anything)

npc hero loves crits
and typo Alex:idk … “whose” these things is

Ch7:
Alguard’s small portrait is actually a ? guy
wtf events

and actually… where tf I should escape to? left bottom or right upper corner?
and fighting lawk sword slayer with the axe main unit crashed the game

An advice for everyone: always heal up to full hp, one chest will give u a badass surprise, keep everyone together(or they cant do anything without risking) and turn on animations if u wanna see new mosnter anims

Ch8:
wait charlotta bases… and shouldnt Eion be a npc unit and have many monsters coming at him?
BTW why do u put undropable chest keys everywhere?

idk if that’s the skill patch’s problem, but the status desc is traveler
and even if u didnt talk to charlotta the cutscene still has her

1. Arla and O’Neill leaving the party is for story purposes.
  2. The Lawk boss in chapter 7 for some reason crashes at random
    and i don’t know what causes it. and it only effects that boss.
    no other character causes it to crash but him. I’m trying to see if i can get that fixed.
    the crashes only tend to happen when he attacks so keep that in mind.
    3.Charlotta will always join you regardless even if you don’t talk to her
    for again story reasons.

perhaps it’s his curse skill if activated and dont have corresponding animation?

I test that by giving rightful arch then removing the skill entirely then giving it an animation.
If that is the case then ill give you credit for solving a nasty issue.

Yep the curse skill proc was the issue i went and gave it the lethality proc animation to suit it.
Thanks.

There we go i released a patch that has the curse skill fix.

other things:
1.the village in chap 9… is there a recruitable unit? cuz I didn’t see it and it get pillaged so quick (and probaly impossible to reach without dancer rushing or flyer dropping
2.also the village, after the village is destroyed, another brigand just walk to left of the entrance and show that the village is destroyed again (and that pirate later rushed to left of the brigand and showed the pillage message again)
3.curse is just petrified in description right?
4.ch9 that enemy leader is actually recruitable? (cuz u said that a guy can be recruited if survives and Genii can be recruited manually by Arya.so…)

nice events btw

Chapter 9 and 10 recommendation: If you want to have a lot of enemies, please split them up into groups, In chapter 10 especially, it doesn’t feel good to play a map that is constantly lagging.

The units have a partial lag,
the main lagging issue is the mini mugs trying to display the units items in their inventory
as well as their battle stats.

But i will arrange them in groups as requested.

I Didn’t even know that was a thing. I assumed the lag was from all of the enemies on the map at once.

Yeah if you scroll through units too fast for the system to load the stats/inventory it lags quite a bit.

I’m thinking if i should return it to vanilla or not.

halberdiers in ch10 has normal soldier stats (even mov)
The 1 gold does nothing
Cant be used cant be sold
Triple prepromote joins…
Will they remain in party? Cuz the master seal and metis are still on them
Welp… Thats all chaps
(Dont need to remind u stop putting the , all over in a sentence?)

Here is another attempt at a fe9 map. Ch.11 how fitting.
Still being worked on.

Yes there is an arena and a church, why? Because why not?

Also that one square at the top bridge is for the enemy trigger event.
If an enemy gets to that square, the bridge is destroyed.
The enemy that goes for the bridge, spawns at the bottom left corner
next to that cracked road tile near the brown village.

Ch.11

2 Likes

If enemy is ambushing the troop, u can make archers appear on the towers
Its a bit unlogic how enemies could appear there i think? Cuz its left and down are cliffs …
Wait lemme guess, those guys are brigands so they could scale mountains from bottom to get there the turn they appear
Btw which event tile? Theres two top bridges, including the ship’s one and the river thats a bit right side

There is a square right next to the river bridge that is out of place compared to the rest.
that is the trigger tile.
And if your thinking any enemy can trigger the event, no im making it so that it
looks for a specific enemy to trigger the event.

For right now the development of act 3 is going smoothly, with a few minor bumps but things are good.
Here have some palettes of playable characters leading up to the end of act 2. (Except Ryan)

Breguet

Breguet

Borris

Borris

Yan

Yan

O’Neill

O'Neill

Arla

Arla

Lilo

Lilo

Andrew

Andrew
Fun fact: Andrew’s sage palette has a tuft of white added to his hair to match his portrait.

Laurence

Laurence

Daz

Daz

Freija

Freija

Millia

Millia

Byin

Byin

Algaurd

Algaurd

Lyanna

Lyanna

Tirado

Tirado

Charlotta

Charlotta

Eion

Eion

Mishu

Mishu

Genii

Genii

Aneela

Aneela

Cyrus

Cyrus

Bardan

Bardan

Remu

Remu

Btw is it too much prepromotes for act 2? (10 chaps yet)
And 2 of them are same class
Great I didnt miss any recruitable characters
(Wait I think the names of that list maybe spoiling…

Woof this map took about 4 hours to replicate with both tileset and reason wise for story.
The reason why it took so long is because the tiles used for it makes it look a bit weird but i got
it to look somewhat decent.

Ch.12

With bridges hang high above the rivers, this path for travelers was once a calm path away
from loud towns and rampant roads. Now a soon to be war torn wasteland covered by an
unnatural coat of snow, and You are gonna cross it.

Two ballista archers planted on the cliffs to the left and on the enemy gate.
Reinforcements appear from the forts. Homes of villagers under threat of bandits.
And a time limit before a crippling blizzard strikes the area freezing your allies over time,
it is a race against the clock will you make it?

2 Likes

Oof forget the last one on being difficult, this one was a nightmare!
But i got it going to be hopefully not as ugly as before look, but it is still a little but not as bad.
The little shrine on the left side is for event purposes btw.

I had to choose between peaks or cliffs, i chose cliffs because peaks are notoriously hard
to get right for me so i chose cliffs because at least they serve a similar purpose.
Ch.13