Fire Emblem: The dark hour. Hard Mode available. Complete

I was kinda memeing with that anyways

To give an update on incoming Act 2 preview patch.

The patch will have the following tweaks.

[Updated animations for certain classes]

[Ch.5 will have a slight design change]

[A few more enemies will be present in ch.5 some holding valuables]

[New backgrounds and new save screen background]

[Some equipment will have their shop price tweaked]

The update should release tomorrow.

1 Like

Act 2 preview is ready.

1 Like

A little heads up for somethings in Act 2 and beyond.

Beware the chests for they hold a trick, what kind of trick?
Who knows. But they can be avoided with a good eye.
Beware.

Due to Weather, Family things, distractions, And lots and LOTS of playtesting newly imported
things i have a question for you all.

I have finished the 7th chapter of the hack (2nd chapter of act 2) i wanna know do you guys
want me to release the new chapter as another teaser or do you want to wait until act 2 is ready?

Personally, I’d like to wait till Act 2 is done so I can enjoy it all at once.

Here to post an update of the soon to be coming Act 2 i have made another fe9 map for Ch.8.
What do you guys think of it?

Ch.8 Abandonment

I also fixed up the battle palette of the Act 1 final boss ‘Tyras’ he did have a beta palette but it looked way too…uh…glossed, so i had to REALLY think of a good looking palette that fits him.
This is the palette that at least looks decent.

Character Palette The dark hour.gba_9@0A baz__________EF8098

you have a height error with the cell where sephiran is and possibly where that chest is/where danomill is assuming those walls are at the same height

but yeah very fe9 lol

1 Like

I quite like the new palette for Tyras! Very nice.

1 Like

Update: I will be implementing a feature in Act 2 last chapters and then on that some villages will have two rewards, but one is given by any unit while the other reward is given by a specific unit or if the visiting unit has a specific item. You can’t get both, you only get one, but you will be given a hint at a point in the chapter.
Keep your eyes peeled for that hint.

Update: Sorry if the next Act is taking so long.
I have decided to go back to some chapters and added a secret to reward those who take the
time to explore. remember only ‘Some’ chapters will have this.
Also i have tweaked the physic staff slightly, so that some green units who use it
will be more likely to heal units that need it.

Here is another path of radiance map attempt, the cliffs at the top left were added for cut scene purposes.

Ch.9

6 Likes

Here is another path of radiance map. This one takes place after the defense map before.

This one uses the newly released Stronghold tile set.

Ch.10

2 Likes

Maybe u can change the map a little for creativity?
(I dont like playing a same map twice (unless the enemiy positions are changed a lot) even tho I havent play path of radiance)
And every time u update this thread my first sight on the title is act 2 available lol

1 Like

Good news! Act 2 is almost ready i just need to finished testing the act and i will release it tomorrow!
Sorry for the long wait.

1 Like

In the mean time have a teaser.

The dark hour.2020-03-31 15.50.03

2 Likes

Apologies but the release of act 2 is going to be pushed to tomorrow.
Hope this doesn’t inconvenience you.

Take your time, dude! No need to burden yourself with deadlines.

1 Like

Speaking of deadlines I’m looking forward to being able to make the thread for my project on the 15th of December 2019!

1 Like

Surprise! Act 2 has been released!