Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade 'Remake' [FE6 in FE8] [COMPLETE]

Reporting a bug in chapter 19x and 21 where Eliwood and others show up, but only 3 are controllable. I’m pretty sure I sent home many units to make room them. Does anyone know the cause?

1 Like

I’m trying to play this rom hack on retroarch on Android but every time I cancel an attack the game crashes with a screeching noise. Is there any way to fix this? Please help.

1 Like

It’s probably an emulator problem. Some similar cases have already been reported here, and the solution I always recommend is to use the mGBA emulator

1 Like

Try using my boy or visual boy, those two are pretty stable compared to the other emulators out there.

I would like for there to be an option to turn off the damage numbers shown. I personally don’t like the font for the damage shown and it would be nice to turn it off.

1 Like

This really is technically impressive. It feels like an FE6 remaster, which is awesome. I’m probably not going to play it, since it’s actually harder than the original (I checked!), but I still think it’s cool and just wanted you to know :slight_smile:

Edit: oh yeah, and what’s the deal with the two >> arrows by Wait? When I press right (or left), it just brings up another menu with the Item and Wait commands on it. They seem to do the same thing as the originals, too. So what am I missing?

Edit 2: actually I did come back to it and it’s not bad, lol. Just gotta pay attention to skills. I’m still sticking with Normal though!

I’m playing an earlier version too, 3.14, and Shanna already sucks. Really good growths barely matter when her bases are so low and she can barely tickle enemies, much less kill them. The most recent version already took away her winged spear, one of the only ways she can actually kill anything, and now you want to make her even worse? That’s baffling.

Honestly i never saw the problem with shanna, yeah the fact that she lost her wing spear sucks (you can always hack one in her if you feel like it), but if you know how to set up enemy kills she snowballs like crazy, i had her max out speed in no time and that kinda made up for my unlucky strenght level ups, heavy spear shanna absolutely destroyed the armors in ch8