Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade 'Remake' [FE6 in FE8] [COMPLETE]

Reporting a bug in chapter 19x and 21 where Eliwood and others show up, but only 3 are controllable. I’m pretty sure I sent home many units to make room them. Does anyone know the cause?

1 Like

I’m trying to play this rom hack on retroarch on Android but every time I cancel an attack the game crashes with a screeching noise. Is there any way to fix this? Please help.

1 Like

It’s probably an emulator problem. Some similar cases have already been reported here, and the solution I always recommend is to use the mGBA emulator

1 Like

Try using my boy or visual boy, those two are pretty stable compared to the other emulators out there.

I would like for there to be an option to turn off the damage numbers shown. I personally don’t like the font for the damage shown and it would be nice to turn it off.

1 Like

This really is technically impressive. It feels like an FE6 remaster, which is awesome. I’m probably not going to play it, since it’s actually harder than the original (I checked!), but I still think it’s cool and just wanted you to know :slight_smile:

Edit: oh yeah, and what’s the deal with the two >> arrows by Wait? When I press right (or left), it just brings up another menu with the Item and Wait commands on it. They seem to do the same thing as the originals, too. So what am I missing?

Edit 2: actually I did come back to it and it’s not bad, lol. Just gotta pay attention to skills. I’m still sticking with Normal though!

I’m playing an earlier version too, 3.14, and Shanna already sucks. Really good growths barely matter when her bases are so low and she can barely tickle enemies, much less kill them. The most recent version already took away her winged spear, one of the only ways she can actually kill anything, and now you want to make her even worse? That’s baffling.

Honestly i never saw the problem with shanna, yeah the fact that she lost her wing spear sucks (you can always hack one in her if you feel like it), but if you know how to set up enemy kills she snowballs like crazy, i had her max out speed in no time and that kinda made up for my unlucky strenght level ups, heavy spear shanna absolutely destroyed the armors in ch8

1 Like

This rom hack would be 10/10 IF Roy wasnt required for the creature campaign. I want to be able to pick any team i want.

yo! i’ve been playing through and just promo’d Lilina and it’s got me a little confused now
so why’s her gains comparably so…huge? everyone else gets very weak promo gains rather than their usual fe6 ones.
but meanwhile she gets all that, AND a massive jump ahead in wranks (B staves and C Axes/Light, compared to people usually getting D in one thing) compared to her peers, she already has quite a few powerful tools and very powerful growths as is, so it’s not as if she’s struggling that bad.
especially since, unlike Roy, she isn’t really storylocked to a promotion (getting her item immediately), so really just wondering what the design point is there.

since so far it just makes it confusing why everyone else gets the short end of the stick here but her. doubly so when fe6’s promo gains would be seriously well appreciated on hard mode to make the question of when to promote more actively interesting.

Lilina v Raigh, for comparison.

Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones (U)-14
Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones (U)-17

2 Likes

She’s a lose condition in this, she better be decent… Also, DK Raigh is cooler!

1 Like

shes already decent, it just somewhat sucks when everyone else gets fairly depressing promo gains but she gets ones that’re actually in line for fe6 while retaining everything which makes her good, with quite a bit more on top of it already, even excluding her gains.

1 Like

If I remember right, it’s to help somewhat offset her low starting level so that she can be safely promoted at 10 rather then 20.

This could also still be a remnant from when I first found those uber enemies a few versions back about 2 years ago I think it was.

Plus she is a game over unit here, just not a forced deploy one, she also still has the con of a 5 year old so anything with any real weight is a no go.

And as a side effect of how the STR/MAG split patch works, promotion doesn’t increase her con so, much like a flyer, anything beyond a standard weapon will slow her down by at least -3 or more.

1 Like

Does str affect weapon weight now, or is it still just con?

Still just con.

However, if I remember correctly, this uses FE8 tome weight instead of FE6 tome weight, which means alot of tomes are stupidly heavy, but I haven’t played this in quite a while, I.E since like 3 versions and two is years ago, so I could have that backwards.

Hi was wondering why I could not find this hack on the Fire Emblem Fan Game Directory. If I was to add it to the directory would I add it in the FE6 category or the FE8 category?

1 Like

Hey … I don’t think you should ask this here

1 Like

You changed the Wolt-Roy Support!!! I almost skipped it because I hate it even though I like Wolt, and suddenly Roy said the thing! THANK YOU! Also loving the gameplay, everyone is so bulky.

3 Likes

add some gay supports in to like deik and roy or sheida and melady as examples

1 Like

Why would you want something like that added?