Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade 'Remake' [FE6 in FE8] [COMPLETE]

To make it easier place only Melady and Zeiss in his range and after they talk with him, both him and his men will swarm only them allowing you to slowly pull them up so you have room to finish the map.

Ok thank you!! Also is there anywhere i can buy a lockpick or chest keys? I may have messed up and sent Cath home not thinking lol

Lockpicks can only be purchased from the secret shop in chapter 16, But since you already went through the send home session, from now on you can only get chest keys in a few chapters later.

Ok thank you again. Where do i get them from? Enemies? Or shops? Im at chapter 21x. I just want promotion items

Oh…so I hope you already have good units…

BIG Spoiler

I have bad news to share: with the exception of the Guiding Ring that you can steal from Brunnya in Chapter 23, at this point, promotion items can now only be obtained after defeating Idunn, in the epilogue…

Well i got great units but now ill have to do another play through and not send Cath home :joy:

Wait, so what happened to chad and astolfo?

at minimum you should have three possible units who can use lockpicks, Cath (who you accidentally sent home) Chad, and Astolfo. You also can turn Rutger into an Assassin which comes with lockpick use (if i remember right), while Chad and Asolfo can be turned into Rogues who gain Locktouch as a skill which cath has be default, the lockpick in her inventory is just a holdover from the vanilla fe6 data.

Ok so i still have chad and astolfo but i used up all their lockpicks around chapter 15 or 16 and i prompted Rutger to assassin. So all in all i have thieves but no lockpicks

Oh and i neved got to promote chad or astolfo

Oof they could have made your life easier if you promoted one them into a another rouge.

Well you have one final out, but it’s very time consuming. Since the tower’s deployment data wasn’t really touched, it’s possible to get a master seal from the 8th floor. Ironically after chapter 20 I think the tower fully unlocks whereas before that you can only use the first floor.

Lagou 4 would also still have the thieves spawn so you could steal their lockpicks if needed.

1 Like

Reporting here: attacking with Shining Bow at point-blank range with (Nomad Trooper) Sin freezes the game. I think this may be an issue only for this class, since it works fine with Rangers and Snipers.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know, I’ll check it out as soon as I can and will fix it.

1 Like

Bug report:

1. The game freezes when I use Dark Knight!Raigh or Guinevere with tome range +1 to attack a Manakete at range 3 (it enters attack animation but freezes from there). Attacking with tome at range 1-2 works, and so is using Nomad Trooper!Sin at range 3, or using Raigh or Guivenere to attack any other enemy at range 3.

2. In Chapter 21, my turn automatically ends even if I have some units from Eliwood’s reinforcement unused. The game doesn’t seem to register Elwood’s team’s action when ending the turn, only the original Roy’s group.

Hello can anyone explain to me how to unlock castle door in chapter 22? I have characters on tiles but even they say nothing is happening. What am i to do?

Is there a doc or something similar somewhere where I can see what skills each class gets?

1 Like

After you have two characters on the tiles, Roy must stand at the center of the door.

I can make one, but for now I’ll just list them off.

Roy - Spectrum Stance / Rally Spectrum / Rightful Heir / Aether / Galeforce

Lilina - Death Blow / Bond / Rightful Heir / Aether / Galeforce

Cavalier - Elbow Room / Desperation

Paladin - Aegis / Battle Veteran

Knight - Natural Cover / Armored Blow

General - Great Shield / Rally Def / Full Metal Body

Thief - Shade / Pass

Mercenary - Strong Riposte / Patience

Hero - Defiant Atk / Sol / Axebreaker

Myrmidon - Vantage / Life and Death

Swordmaster - Crit Boost +15 / Astra / Swordfaire

Assassin - Lethality / Infiltrator / Assassinate

Rogue - Locktouch / Acrobat / Celerity

Archer - Certain Blow / Adept

Sniper - Crit Boost +15 / Point Blank / Bowfaire

Ranger - Quickdraw / Trample

Wyvern Rider - Duelists Blow / Death Blow

Wyvern Lord - Outrider / Swordbreaker

Wyvern Knight - Impale / Lancefaire

Mage - Opportunist / Focus

Sage - Rally Mag / Tomefaire

Mage Knight - Mage Slayer / Tome Range +1

Cleric / Priest - Demoiselle / Miracle

Bishop - Imbue / Rally Luck / Countermagic

Shaman - Hex / Anathema

Druid - Vengeance / Tomebreaker

Great Knight - Luna / Outrider

Bard - Rightful Heir / Re-Move / Flare / Rally Mov / Night Tide

Nomad - Charge / Bowbreaker

Nomad Trooper - Rally Skl / Bow Range Up

Fighter - Intimidate / Fury

Warrior - Lancebreaker / Rally Str / Counter

Brigand / Pirate - Capture / Armsthrift

Berserker - Crit Boost +15 / Wrath / Axefaire

Pegasus Knight - Darting Blow / Warding Blow

Falcon Knight - Rally Spd / Lancefaire

Troubadour - Spur Spd / Powerstaff

Valkyrie - Rally Res / StaffSavant

Dancer - Inspiring Tune / Re-Move / Lilys Poise / Vigilance / Blood Tide

Princess - Rightful Heir / Glacies / Miracle / Tome Range +1 / Tomefaire

Recruit - Knight Aspirant / Camaraderie

Halberdier - Crit Boost +15 / Pavise / Lancefaire

Bowmaster - BowRange Up / Bowfaire

War Monk / War Cleric - Axefaith / Renewal / Axefaire

Dark Knight - SlowBurn / Tome Range +1

Seraph Knight - EvenRhythm / Amaterasu

Sky Knight - Vanity / Savage Blow

I beat the chapter. Thank you. Is that it then? I thought there would’ve been more like the tower with extra characters but it just says epilog and rolls credits. I never got Gaelle and i kept him alive in previous chapter. Explain?

Was the Neverending Dream the final chapter for you? You must’ve gotten the bad ending. In order to get the good ending alongside 3 extra chapters, you must collect all the Legendary Weapons, Durandal, Armads, Forblaze, Aureola, Mulagir, Maltet, Saint’s Staff, Apocalypse, Eckesachs, Binding Blade.