Fire Emblem Temple of Ardesia [33 CHAPTERS, 15 Gaidens, 48 total, COMPLETED]

strange, next week I shall make a new patch, hopefully it will work by then

1 Like

Cool, thanks m8

It’s telling me this at the patching stage, I haven’t even loaded up an emulator at all

@Aswink Don’t triple post, don’t encourage people to use uncredited sprites, and don’t talk about rom sites or getting premium versions for free. Software piracy is illegal.

4 Likes

What happened?

1 Like

ghost
u know,i killed both of them in turn 1 pp and ep
apparently their ghost just want to show up :ghost:

ops, I shall fix it soon.

1 Like

Sorry for being late with the updates, but I had other stuff to do, are there any other bugs I should fix? Is there something else you want to change, like too many enemies in certain chapters? Next patch will be released on Saturday.

2 Likes

1-6x after seize the gate the game jumped to world map then ch1-2
i think this hack become unplayable

Strange, it never happened to me or anybody else, I shall fix it tomorrow.

1 Like

Version 1.33.

-solved a bug where the player cannot continue after 1-6x
-solved a bug where a bandit can still speak after defeat
-solved a bug where the ups wouldn’t work
-added a few new songs.
Sorry for being late, but real life cought up.

4 Likes

I’m considering updating some portraits, wich ones do you think are the worst?

1 Like

a2
a5

speaking of her children,that’s my touch attempt
AD

2 Likes

Woah, superb portraits! Thank you very much, if you feel like it you can text me on discord. I like the evil noble portrait of Miriam. I was going for something a lil bit crazy, but I like your version better.

Meanwhile, I’ve implemented all supports. I still have to write many conversations (look at the progress bar up there) but the player will receive the support bonuses. I should suggest you to check some of the supports (especially Marcello, Nazir, Sero, Nilo, Tom and Tim) since I’ve put time and love into shaping some of the characters.

2 Likes

Next Saturday I’ll release a new patch, is there anything I need to fix?
I’ve said Saturday since I’m quite busy, probably I won’t post so often.

2 Likes

Sorry for being late, again. In the next 24 hours I’ll release a new patch. Are there any other bugs I need to fix?

3 Likes

Version 1.34:

-Updated the story.

Essentially, this is only a story update, no other major changes.

5 Likes

Sorry for not posting in the last month, but I’ve been busy with real life. I promise that next week before christmas, I’ll send a new patch. If you have any bugs that I want to fix, write here.
Thank you for your patience, hope you’ll enjoy the game.

5 Likes

Hello, is this game fully completed?

It does say complete project so I’m pretty sure that it is in fact a complete project

1 Like