Fire Emblem: Searching For Light[FE8U][Complete up to Chapter 3][WIP]

Update as often or as little as you please, just don’t feel obligated have to update often in order for people to not think it’s a dead project. People have lives outside of this hobby, we all know how it is. Take your time!

1 Like

As of right now, I am working on redoing the currently released chapters, currently only chapter 1 is done, would you want me to release the version with only chapter 1 redone once I finish the writing, or wait for a release with all 3 chapter 2’s in as well for a total of 6 chapters?

• Release Chapter 1 redux
  • Put out a release with more chapters

0 voters

(Note that this poll will not result in a definite decision, this is just to gauge what is currently desired)

1 Like

Commissioned a full custom portrait from @Scraiza for this project. If you’re at all interested in it, then why not commission him yourself?

4 Likes

It’s been a few months since I made any actual updates on the progress of the hack.
There’s been a few reasons, the biggest of which being the release of [FE8] Fire Emblem: Embers Entwined | 21 Chapters [COMPLETE]. I was on the team and it was very awesome, so check it out.
The second reason is that I’ve been porting to buildfiles, which has consistently been delayed by my participation in telephone hacks, and my lack of motivation recently.

The project isn’t cancelled, and I can safely say I’m finally making headway on my buildfile port.

3 Likes

Currently working on a little something

9 Likes