Fire Emblem: Scions of Kings

Ok i accept you condiccions please send me ok

2 Likes

It is truly best to use FEBuilder, a lot more fluent and easier to use and get around when doing hacks.

But hey, truly understandable that working on a hack on your own is challenging and having everything fit with the story takes a lot of effort. Just try not to overwhelm yourself with it as it could just kill your passion for it and not want to complete it anymore, if you really wanna finish it. Don’t rush it, always easier to do the small things and get to the major ones after. Do your best and a happy New Year!

Oh hey, I remember seeing clips of this on youtube! I thought it was dead.

Well, if it isn’t, then I’ll certainly be following it from now on.

1 Like

Hey all. Been a while since I’ve last updated. Was falling in and out of getting motivation to come back to working on the hack. The good news is that I’ve been able to dabble into FEBuilder more and have been making some progress.

For now it’s a small update, but I’ve made a custom animation for Patrick.

I have also edited the Ulfos animation. Have a bit of an issue of the howl sound not playing correctly but I’ll get to fixing it at some point.

I’m planning on releasing a patch once I redo the prologue chapter. However I can’t say when that will happen. I will try to release it as soon as I can.

12 Likes

Good to see you and your project are back!

1 Like

It’s good to be back. But there’s a huge learning curve for me with figuring out how to use FEBuilder and relearning what I forgot from the long hiatus.

And looking at FE8 with FEBuilder and it looks like there’s a lot I could potentially do with it and I’m now considering switching over to FE8. Only problem is implementing the tactician into the hack as I could in FE7. I’ve seen a post about being able to bring up the name input screen as well as using the branch event to make the tactician. But I’m not sure how I would go about using that to get a tactician in the game. And then there’s setting the affinity for the tactician as well.

My next step is probably to figure out how to implement a tactician into FE8 and if that is doable, I could switch to hacking FE8 without much issue. Either that, or get rid of the playable tactician altogether. Although I feel that’s a last option sort of deal.

2 Likes

I believe Kirb has already added the tactician feature to FE8. Dunno if its public or avaliable for FEB though.

Yeah I briefly looked through the post Kirb made about that. I need to learn more about hacking in order to understand how it’s done.

1 Like

Woo! Ive been lookin’ forward to this hack for a while. Glad to see you back, but please take your time.

also i love dat wolf man content

I made a post about that? The original thread was from circles(with the original discovery being from stanh): [FE8] Tactician naming

1 Like

Oh sorry, I wasn’t clear on which post I was referring to. I meant the post you made where you posted a video of how you had a youtube video that showed you using the split route event to make a working tactician in FE8.

1 Like

Played around a bit to get a battle frame going.
Imgur

4 Likes

That’s a lovely battle frame!

Thank you! Updated the title screen.
Imgur
I’ve also been working on setting up the tactician for FE8. Just need to figure out how to make the split path menu have more than 5 text strings so that I can list all 7 affinities when choosing the tactician’s affinity. If I can’t figure that out. I’ll think I can just add additional event to add another split menu to pop up if the affinity you want is not in the first section of the split path menu.

9 Likes

Hey Oreo, nice to see you back in action!
Every screen is looking excellent.

1 Like

Thank you! It’s good to be back.

2 Likes

Double post because I’ve been playing around making a status screen background.
statscreen statscreen2

19 Likes

That looks silky smooth. I like it!

1 Like

hola soy nuevo miembro pero se de fire emblem juge una hack y el tuyo se ve genial queria saber como sera su dificulta de nivel

un preguntar como llamaras la promosion de lord de qui y algo mas cuantos lord va ver en el hack