Fire Emblem: Scions of Kings

I was following this for a while now, but is this dead? I’d hate it if it was. It seemed really cool.

I know I’m so very late to replying but thank you! I’ve updated it since then cause I found that the colour scheme is too plain for my liking. So this is the new and improved version.
fe82.053.PATCH.20201027001659_04 fe82.053.PATCH.20201027001659_02 fe82.053.PATCH.20201027001659_03

I don’t know much Spanish so I’m answering based on google translate. Hopefully this answers what you were asking. I’m aiming for the difficulty of the hack to be in the middle so that it’s not too challenging to play.

I’m not sure what to call the promotion lords yet. But I’m planning to have roughly 5 lords.

Nope not dead, just slow as hell with updates.

A very late update because motivation is very fickle to me and likes to come and go whenever it wants. Plus 2020 is a massive flaming garbage dump. I’m about 60% done with carrying the prologue chapter from FE7 to FE8.

I’ve updated the world map to a nicer version and will include the “Magvel” world map introduction events.
fe82.053.PATCH.20201027001659_01

I was stuck on figuring out how to assign weapon levels to the tactician character based on player choice. So it took some time, but my workaround is that the tactician will have a rank level of “E” for all weapon types and will be given a bronze weapon to level up the weapon of choice. The weapons other than the bronze weapons that are originally E rank will be bumped up to D to avoid the issue of the tactician being able to wield all weapon types regardless of player choice. EDIT: I fixed the issue with the help of knabepicer by using the set unit status patch. So I would like to thank them for letting me know that this was a thing.

I’ve also been redoing the tactician animations to make it more unique and not just a reskin. So that will take some time to do.

However, I’ve been tweaking the pegasus knight animations in order to have a larger range of palette choices.
pegpalettetest

Here is the new version of Zemira’s palette. I’ve also included the new palette for the falcon knight class as well. I’m going to edit the animations for both classes in order to have a public release in the future so that everyone can have the opportunity to colour their pegasus the way they wanted without the restraint of having the pegasus’s mane be stuck on yellow.

I’m also working on the ulfos (wolf) animation so that a transformation animation is included. I’m aiming to make it be similar to the manaketes’ animations in the original fire emblem games. I will also make that public once I finish it and have it working in my hack.

11 Likes

That is one hot status screen.

Its great to hear that this project is still alive. Can’t wait to hear more from it!

Im new And i cant wait for the patch to be released. And alway stay cool in making this hack.

how much Chapters?

Thank you. Decided to have the status screen be the tactician’s notebook for a while. But took me a while to get around to improving it from the first version.

Yeah, I don’t want to give up on this project after working on it for so long.

Thank you for your encouraging words. Currently redoing all of the tactician’s battle animations as well as some repalettes. Also finished a custom one that I need to review to fix any errors before releasing it.

Writing is nowhere near done, but I can say for certain that there will be more than 15 chapters at the moment.

4 Likes

Any news on the possibility a demo?

I honestly can not wait to play a Demo of this game. From all the screenshots I have seen I’m very interested

1 Like

I really hope this project isn’t dead.

2 Likes