Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

FF6 Celes Chere
base: [Sage-Custom] [F] Gaiden Priestess by Gamma
reskin: 7743

Sword
Sword

Magic
Magic

Staff
Staff

7z:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206588291053649921/1005204658685485056/Mogutan_FF6_Celes_Chere.7z

I used SNES images and social game dots as reference.

why Mogutan?

If you use the bug in FF6 to slip past the enemies and not make Celes your party, her name will be Mogutan.
Whenever the events of the cave scene after that occur, she joins the group under that name.

This is because the data from the first half of the scene where Mowgli helps Rock and Tina is still in RAM.
Therefore, if you do not overwrite her name in the event that you make her your friend, Mogutan’s name will be carried over.

Many players were impressed by the gap between Mogutan’s dour name and her dignified lines.
For this reason, she is called General Mogutan by her fans.
The traitorous General Mogutan, who betrayed the empire.

33 Likes

DoomGuy

Bow

7z:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206588291053649921/1005205583810539560/DoomGuy.7z

It’s Bow in the setup, but I feel like I could have them use Anima.

11 Likes

Hello, I made some new animation reskins.

FE6 Style
SwordBowUnarmed

FE7 Style
SwordBowUnarmed

36 Likes

Ladies and Gentleman, for too long Baels have suffered in fire emblem, no 2 range, crappy stats, low tier monsters. BUT NO MORE I say NO MORE!!

Behold!! Part 1 of what i call the Bael Expansion!!

The Bael Rider!!

Sword

Lance

Monster

Now lets just say working with legs are a lot of pain and these are not perfect but hey, it’s a cav on a giant spider!!

now for some…

Flavour Text/Lore

Bael Riders or Bael Knights are seen few and far between. It takes not only masterful handling but also a fearless rider to truly become effective as a Bael rider. It is a dangerous profession as well, as unlike Horses, Pegasus and some Wyverns breeds, Baels are truly dangerous and intelligent monsters.

It is a false assumption that the rider controls the Bael, rather the Bael has respected the rider enough to let them be in control. Those who fail to remember this has ended up hurt or worse, eaten by the Baels they try to ride. Wyvern riders might have a slightly easier time then other mounted soldier to transition, as the strength you need to ride a wyvern could at the very least give you a basis on how to treat Baels as a mount.

In exchange of this difficult and often dangerous process however, those who succeed are granted access to all the full might of a Bael, it’s towering high ground advantage over other mounts and excellent and adept mountain traversal, only topped with getting a lifelong and loyal companion. As when you earn a Bael’s respect you earned it for life. In fact there have been some reports of riders who have grown old or fallen in combat and their Baels curling up beside them and passing along with.

As always you are free to edit/use this with credit and you can download it from here:

Download my Creative Stuff Here!!

Also thanks to Zoramine Fae on helping with advice on this project and they’ll be dropping their own version of this animation soon, So look out for that people!!

Sneak peak of part 2 of the Bael Expansion

That’s right I strapped a ballista on a Bael!! a Bael-lista you could say

23 Likes

And by soon he means right now.

On top of repaletting, I decided to improve the original animation for the Sword and Fang, along with making sure the ranged attack on the Sword actually uses the starting commands to indicate it’s an attack. I’m also providing the Class Card and Map sprite. The Lance I didn’t do from burnout.

FangSword

image-2.png - 2022-08-08T221406.130
image - 2022-08-08T223333.335image - 2022-08-08T224937.351

Are they bad? Yes. Were you expecting anything different for a man riding a spider?

Here’s the link to my version and the class card/map anim.

30 Likes

Here is Street Fighter 6’s Juri Han design. An experiment in a different pose to standard FE poses. Planning to expand this one beyond just a portrait and into either a half body or a full body.

Street Fighter 6 Juri Han
FE Juri Han

24 Likes

Female Great Knight finally complete. While it took a bit of effort, it was actually a little easier than I thought. I’ve tested it out in all 3 FE games and everything runs smoothly. As always, best to read the ReadMe for color guides and whatnot, and it is public domain so go nuts with it.

AxeHandaxe
LanceSword
Item

Enjoy and have a nice day!

*Edit: Did some quick fix due to some stray pixels.

46 Likes

Really like the Female GK animation, so I made a custom staff version using Primefusion’s Staff GK animation in the repo for the staff portion. Inserted into FE8 and works fine, so hoping FE6/7 will be the same. Uses the same palette as the other Female GK animations made by RiriK above. This is technically my first ever attempt at editing an animation, so if anyone wants to make any changes, feel free. Full Credits to RiriK and Primefusion.

gif

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HKZUu3gPmUaxipK33XnmEr7NkL5cegRz?usp=sharing

15 Likes

A couple of F2U, F2E and “Free to splice from” portraits:
Maria from Final Fantasy II

Maria Hackbox V4
Maria

Maria Hackbox Dress V3
Maria - Fynn Ball

EDIT: Portrait updated since first posting.

30 Likes

Well I said I’d make it so here it is;
After this expect to see some more CCC submissions from me.

Street Fighter 6 Juri Han full body
Fe Juri Han Full Body

28 Likes

Quick fix to Yangfly’s [FE7 Lyn-Reskin] [F] T1 Tsukage
There was some problem with the palettes for the sword and unarmed being completely different and so it won’t recolor properly. It might be a custom but still. Also dodge was missing a frame it was based on.
item

12 Likes

No idea why this hasn’t been made yet, so here’s a sword general map sprite.
General (U) Sword {Norikins}-stand
General (U) Sword {Norikins}-walk

20 Likes

Unarmed
A simple fix to Obsidian Daddy’s Leif custom animation’s unarmed motion palette to match the sword motion’s palette! No credit needed as it’s not my animation and the fix was quick.

19 Likes

FF6 Quasar
Quasar
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206588291053649921/1009074661461598231/Quasar.7z

7 Likes

[F] FE6 Cath by RedBean
Sword

7z:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206588291053649921/1009762617331548190/F_FE6_Cath_by_RedBean.7z

The coordinates of the units are slightly changed.

27 Likes

I got a bit bored while having online school earlier so I spliced this Lyn in her accurate outfit using the Lyn Classic Formatted in the repo, Credits to MonkeyBard and Wasdye.

24 Likes

Here are my CCC submissions

FE 6 “Brave” Klein - Wearing Pent’s Clothes
FE Brave Klein
Plus Fullbody
FE Brave Klein Full Body

FE4 Zane
FE Zane

Plus Fullbody
FE Zane Full Body

FE 14 Arete
FE Arete

Plus Fullbody
FE Arete Fullbody

35 Likes

dameda_korya

だめだこりゃ、次行ってみよう!
This is useless, Next!

7z:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206588291053649921/1010150167778971678/dameda_korya.7z

A steel basin was often used in old comedy productions.
The ones used in comedies were light ones made of aluminum, and they also wore helmets under their wigs to ensure their safety.
Expressions such as hitting someone with a frying pan were also common developments in comedies, but you should not do it because actually hitting someone with a frying pan is a murder case.
You just don’t die because it’s a comedy movie.
The same goes for liquor bottles and the like.

11 Likes

Another quick and very simple fix for the FE girls F summoner, whose hair uses the same color base as the clothes and thus made it a near nightmare (at least it was for me) to recolor at times. Both hair and clothes are now using completely separate palette.
Test 1test 2

Plus a very, very basic dodge animation for Repal’s T2 Female Bishop v2. Looks like she’s doing the shuffle, heh heh.

dodge

As well as some minor fixes to St Jack’s Louis and Armor Wolt Ballista. I just took out the loop command that was in it that caused problem when using a Ballista. Should work fine now.

And one more; I added the melee/crit to the bow animation for RedBean’s Brave Lyndis (the original was missing) that before stalls the game if you tried to use any 1 range bow. Plus very minor fix to some broken sword slashes, but its not notable.

lyn swrdlynbow

Last edit for the day (probably):
A crit for the Cleric’s magic attack, both base and Serra. Very basic and simple, uses Monk’s sparkles and to give a little difference in attacking motions.
MagicMagic

27 Likes

I made map sprites for this animation.

Moving Map Anims Neo Sacred Trilogy.gba_182@B7 Great Knight_01028EF4
Standing Map Anims Neo Sacred Trilogy.gba_172@AC Great Knight_0102B960

They are based on the male version by Pikmin, Der and L95

16 Likes