Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Here is IS’ first female Barbarian/Brigand

F2E

Fire Emblem Engage - Mitan
FE Mitan

EDIT: updated the stat screen frame and also fixed Brady’s one

Fire Emblem Awakening - Brady
FE Brady

44 Likes

“C’est magnifique!”
F2E
Persona 3 - Mitsuru Kirijo
Normal attire
Mitsuru KirijoMitsuru Kirijo
SEES battle gear
Mitsuru Kirijo (SEES Battle gear)Mitsuru Kirijo (SEES Battle gear)
Summer uniform
Mitsuru Kirijo (Summer uniform)Mitsuru Kirijo (Summer uniform)

Edit: I apologize. I forgot to give credit to Eldritch Abomination since I used their FE8 colors edit of Karla to make this portrait. If it’s fine with what I said, then that’s good, but if not, I’ll be glad to have this removed or even risk being banned. Thank you.

20 Likes

Here is something completely left field (yes the food chain)

F2E

Wendy’s - Emo Wendy
FE Wendy UK
+No Hair Shine Alt
FE Wendy UK No Shine
+White Dress Alt
FE Wendy UK White Dress
+Striped Dress Alt
FE Wendy UK Striped Dress

45 Likes

Here are some splices, edits I made and an ephidel chibi
F2U and F2E just have fun and don’t forget to credit everyone for your works!
Raiden Monk Final Portrait
Lorik Portrait
Linda

Ephidel GBA Portrait
Bugger Sprite

22 Likes

Hello everybody. How are you? I hope well.

Well, while I’m still working on more reskins, here are some splices.
Cecilia in Selina’s clothes. Using Cecilia’s improved portrait by OBS as a base.
Cecilia, Selena's Clothes {UltraFenix, OBS}

And inspired by this art by CM Lynarc:x.com

And well, I thought why not the other way too?
Selina in Cecilia’s clothes.
Selena, Cecilia's Clothes {UltraFenix}

That’s all for now, until next time :heavy_heart_exclamation:

24 Likes

Another mass of ‘stuff’ Don’t you just love stuff! How lovely.

Anyways, as always, a few things that are in here~
Akiyama (VelvetKitsune)AkiyamaAngry (VelvetKitsune)AkiyamaV1PME (VelvetKitsune)AlinaFae (VelvetKitsune)AndrielPME (VelvetKitsune)Chase (VelvetKitsune)Leighton (VelvetKitsune)Kanoralyn (VelvetKitsune)KeithV1PME (VelvetKitsune)Kiyiya (VelvetKitsune)

{VelvetKitsune} GoodnightStar
Noble (F) Edelgard 16x16 {Redbean}-standNoble (F) Blue Edelgard {Redbean}-stand

The map sprites as usual are just very minor edits and squishing. Portraits are varying ranges of ‘last few months’ and ‘like 12 years old’ so of course varying quality. Do enjoy~?

24 Likes

Here’s a dumb thing. I made Dorcas’s head slightly bigger.
Dorcas (Bigger Head)

Also made a chibi for Helman of Santaruz.
Santals

26 Likes

So since AstraLunaSol’s DSFE-style Soldier assets are now F2U/F2E per this post

…I decided to make some variants of the map sprites!

First, an alternate idle animation to fit into a 16x16 space!
Soldier (M) DSFE-Style 16x16 Alt Idle {AstraLunaSol, Topaz Light}-stand Soldier (F) DSFE-Style 16x16 Alt Idle {AstraLunaSol, Topaz Light}-stand

Second, some edits to the moving sprites that move the focus animation two pixels to the right (so that they’re centered; this was mainly to better align with the 16x16 idles), and that flips the lance vertically in the north-facing move sprites, since I felt the down-pointed angle looked really odd.
Soldier (M) DSFE-Style (Touch-Ups) {AstraLunaSol, Topaz Light}-walk Soldier (F) DSFE-Style (Touch-Ups) {AstraLunaSol, Topaz Light}-walk

These two edits can be used independently of each other, though the focus animation shift was done with the 16x16 idle sprites in mind! These are just relatively minor edits, though, so the main credit still belongs to AstraLunaSol.

I’ve also made…

A white-haired variant of SSHX’s T1 Bow Ephraim map sprites!
Lord (M) Ephraim Bow (White Hair) {SSHX, Topaz Light}-stand Lord (M) Ephraim Bow (White Hair) {SSHX, Topaz Light}-walk

A white-haired + caped version of Team SALVAGED and BoneManSeth’s helmetless bow armor map sprites!
Knight (M) Bow Lord {SALVAGED, BoneSethMan, Topaz Light}-stand Knight (M) Bow Lord {SALVAGED, BoneSethMan, Topaz Light}-walk

And a 16x16 edit of the idle frames for Dutch Introvert’s Lamia map sprites!
Lamia (F) 16x16 {Dutch Introvert, Topaz Light}-stand

Enjoy!

31 Likes

Hello everybody.
How are you? I hope well

Today i bring something interesting:

Vanilla mage Repal.
Magic
Used the fixed magic by Shin19 as base.
Link: Vanilla Mage Repal.rar - Google Drive

And GabrielKnight’s Hatless Mage Repal
Magic
Thank you so much to Gabriel Knight himself for helping me with the concept and a better division of colors in the palette :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Link:Hatless Mage Repal.rar - Google Drive

34 Likes

So, I’ve finally decided to try my hand at a battle animation! Granted, it’s just an edit of an existing one to satisfy a niche I personally wanted filled, but I’m still pretty pleased with the results!

For those wanting a nice-looking tier 1 bow armor for their project… well, there were already some great options, but I decided to modify Nuramon’s FE10-style Knight a bit. There were already recoil and non-recoil versions of the bow animation, but it occurred to me that it would be cool to have the recoil on just the critical animation, to add some extra oomph to it, so here that is!

Bow

Additionally, for those wanting an armored bow class that just uses bows and doesn’t carry a shield (since no shield is present in this Knight’s bow animations), I’ve made a variation of the unarmed animations with a quiver but no bow! Full and empty quiver variants of this are available!

Unarmed

Unarmed

You can download the .rar file with these animation variants here!

Enjoy this additional style option for bow armors!

35 Likes

I added the effect
STANDMOVE

19 Likes

The Dragonslaying Prince of Demacia

F2E

League of Legends - Jarvan IV (Worlds Alt)
FE Jarvan IV Worlds

25 Likes

I made an arrangement of one of the battle themes from Shining Force, The Battle Becomes Fierce (or Ship Battle or Battle 2 or whatever it’s called). I have no intention of using this song myself, but it’s such a great song that I had to make an arrangement. Even added some extra parts to it that I’m real happy about.

21 Likes

Made some new splices and edits.

free to use and edit

Boris

Bromley sprite

Rex Portrait very new

Denise Portrait

Manakete

yes i made a morph
Morph

18 Likes

Hello, everyone. After a very long time, I’m finally back

Here she is. Just like her elder sister: Adult Shanna
base_file_name_96_96

Also fixed TrezVG’s Larum recolor portrait. to finally fit in FE8 engine.
Larum {TrezVG}

24 Likes

Noticed the codpiece looked wonky in the unarmed idle sprites, so I’ve updated it to match how it looks in the armed sprite set! The initial post and associated .rar file have both already been updated, but here are the new animation preview gifs on their own, plus another link to the .rar!

Unarmed Unarmed

19 Likes

Sorry to double-post here, but I feel I’ve got enough new stuff ready to warrant it!

Firstly, I’ve made some variants of the map sprite for Sphealnuke’s Living Armor! Two options for a 16x32 idle, first of all; one with Sphealnuke’s default faction-colored flame, and one with the flame redone in the secondary color, so red in the player palette here! I’ve also made a variant of this secondary color flame idle for the original 32x32 size of the sprites, as well, plus the obvious moving sprite set variation to complete the set.
Worth noting: Because this variation uses the secondary faction color, enemies using this map sprite set variation will have green flames, while NPCs’ flames will be blue, at least when using the vanilla faction palettes. Personally, I think all three flame colors fit just fine with a ghostly suit of possessed armor, but that is something to be aware of if you want to use these!

Living Armor (U) 16x32 {Sphealnuke, Topaz Light}-stand Living Armor (U) Red Flame 16x32 {Sphealnuke, Topaz Light}-stand Living Armor (U) Red Flame {Sphealnuke, Topaz Light}-stand Living Armor (U) Red Flame {Sphealnuke, Topaz Light}-walk

In addition to these spooky spectral permutations, I’ve also brought some full-custom crate map sprites, in five color options: from left to right, there’s brown, faction highlight, faction shading, full faction color, and gold. I’ve actually had these sitting around for a while, but I finally actually got off my ass and fully formatted all of them for insertion. The golden crate has a little sparkle in its focus animation.

An important note with these: For the first (brown) and fifth (gold) colors, you cannot tell which faction units using these map sprites are considered to be based on how they’re colored with the vanilla map sprite palettes. So, please be cognizant of that when designing maps that utilize them.

Crate (Brown) {Topaz Light}-stand Crate (Brown) {Topaz Light}-walk Crate (Faction Highlight) {Topaz Light}-stand Crate (Faction Highlight) {Topaz Light}-walk Crate (Faction Shading) {Topaz Light}-stand Crate (Faction Shading) {Topaz Light}-walk Crate (Full Faction Colors) {Topaz Light}-stand Crate (Full Faction Colors) {Topaz Light}-walk Crate (Gold) {Topaz Light}-stand Crate (Gold) {Topaz Light}-walk

35 Likes

Just fixed JeyTheCount’s portrait to fit in FE8 with its color.

Bow before Sue, the chieftain of the Kutolah tribe in Sacae.
Sue {JeyTheCount}

37 Likes

“Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight for your sorrows”

F2E

Final Fantasy X - Auron
FE Auron v5
+No Glasses Alt
FE Auron No Glasses v5
+Combat Sleeve Alt
FE Auron Combat Sleeve v5
+Combat Sleeve No Glasses Alt
FE Auron Combat Sleeve No Glasses v5

37 Likes

GASP, the enemy!”
F2E
Persona 3 - Fuuka Yamagishi
Normal attire
Fuuka YamagishiFuuka Yamagishi
SEES Battle Gear
Fuuka Yamagishi (SEES Battle Gear)Fuuka Yamagishi (SEES Battle Gear)
Bath Towel
Fuuka Yamagishi (Bath Towel)Fuuka Yamagishi (Bath Towel)
Derp Expression
Fuuka Yamagishi (Derp)Fuuka Yamagishi (Derp)

18 Likes