Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

I have reedited some Sprites of Falcon Knight (use the Sprite of Jeorge_Reds and ShadowOfChaos) and Dark Flier (use the Sprite of shadowofchaos, TheBlindArcher and Sme, Shtick) to make them masculine, they are my first edits, I hope you donā€™t mind to have used their Sprites.

Sword_009

Lance_039

Magic_016

Staff_003

Sword_001

Lance_006

Magic_007

Falcon Knight:

Dark Flier:

19 Likes

I submit once again non FE content to extend the Non-FE properties section of the repo

here have this Rosary from Yggdra union
will probably submit another version of her thatā€™s hackbox friendly sometime in the future

15 Likes

A repal of Nuramonā€™s Armored Wyvern Lord to have separate armor colors on the rider and wyvern.

• An alternate lance animation that looks like a thrust instead of a slash.
  • The critical spin looks better because I added the shaft on the other side of the hand.
  • The player palette is unchanged but I gave better colors for Enemy, NPC, and Gray.

Sword Lance Lance Axe Handaxe Bow Unarmed

This repal works well for two types of characters:

1. Anyone that uses Red armor. Here is my palette for Vaida (I gave her red armor and retained all her vanilla colors.)
  2. Anyone with light armor colors. A character palette that I colored.

Discord
    Lance (Thrust) for the regular Wyvern Lord and Nuramonā€™s Armored reskin.
    Lance Lance
    Discord
    Discord

A few reskins that I made previously but did not post here. (Theyā€™re already on the repo)

1. Brigand with a headband and metal bracers.
  2. Hawkeye with a wider headband and tights (Tights are hair colored and work well for anyone that isnā€™t blonde like Hawkeye).
  3. A bald monk wearing a bishop hat.
  4. Skirt repal for Echoes female mage.
  5. Face color edit for Armor Mercenary.
    Axe Axe Magic Magic Sword
35 Likes

an early christmas gift from me, some winter bgs set at 64 colors as usual:

WBG 01 WBG 02
WBG 03 WBG 04
WBG 05 WBG 06

22 Likes

merry early Christmas here a butch of portraits I made
OCs
Auston done
damion 4
hat 3
shinada
lilmac
and Chainsaw man characters
Aki
aki 2
Kobeni
kobeni 3
And beam
best boi beam
Happy holidays to everyone
F2U F2E

14 Likes

hey everyone :blush:

IĀ“ve done a Helmless Warrior !

IĀ“ve never been a fan of WarriorĀ“s original helmet design ingame, even though i really like the animations. So, IĀ“ve reskinned all animations and adjusted the colour pallete to be changed easly in FE Builder in order to properly match your portraits.

This is how the animations turned out:
helmless_warrior_ax1
helmless_warrior_bow
helmless_warrior_trhaxe

did some different colour palletes to show you guys how it could look

I had done this reskin before but now its looking better and also properly scripted!

You can find the files >>here<< in Ā“Ā“Battle Animation no comment.txt`` format for FEBuilder

feel free to use it if you like it :blush:

thx!

29 Likes

As a holiday gift, hereā€™s more than 40 F2U and recolour portraits!
These range from a bunch of OCā€™s to a smattering of more recognizable faces.
Enjoy them here!

Sample

{Vlak} - F2U OC Regal Girl
{Vlak} - F2U OC Dandy
{Vlak} - F2U OC Tiara
Shadowrun, Gaichu {Vlak}

44 Likes

Happy Holidays, Iā€™m back again, this time with some playables from FE10, Radiant Dawn! To explain some things:

1. A ton of the cast is missing! Unfortunately, NickT only got partway done into RD, so Iā€™ve formatted the ones that are available. Maybe someday I can get the rest of the cast, but itā€™s gonna take a lot more effort to make these from scratch.

2. Youā€™ll also notice that Jill isnā€™t formatted. Unfortunately with how high her ponytail is, it isnā€™t really possible to fit her in the hackbox without making her very short. So Iā€™ve simply reduced her to 16 colors and left her in here in case anybody wants to try and do something with it.

3. Youā€™ve probably noticed the top row of sprites are really wide, moreso than the hackbox would allow. Theyā€™re actually 2 separate sprites that will combine to make the image shown. The formatted files are in the dropbox link below, they each have their own folder with files named Part 1 and Part 2. When inserting, put them on the far ends (Left-End and Left-Right or Right-End and Right-Left).

4. As with all the ones before it, these all use FE6/7 colors. I recommend changing the colors yourself if you plan to use them with FE8 style sprites.

You know the drill by now, these were originally made by NickT, I just cleaned them up, reduced to 16 colors, and made frames. Hope you enjoy!

40 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Uhmā€¦ hello. Just tossing a bunch of random things Iā€™ve tossed together in mostly the last two/three months, a few are quite some years old though and could use updates to suck less.

So I donā€™t forget, tossing a link up first~

Anyways, starting off with animations~
Proving Iā€™m a tad obsessed with foxes and fox-flavoured people as the first thing.
SwordUnarmed
Then main lord guy, basically a sword/mage/nerd without the magic use, thatā€™s just laziness. Has an alt version of sword animation for unique 1-2 sword.
SwordSword
Unarmed
ngoā€™s awesome Lord Ike animation that I scripted from years ago, who knew I still had it on an old USB. Never got around to doing an unarmed variant, think I started up on an axe-version at some point but that seems to be lost. Pretty sure ngo said this was free to use, but if Iā€™m wrong please do feel free to remove this.
Sword
More fox. Basically a robot so the ā€˜spellā€™ used is intended to be a beam. Think a tinier more compact KOS-MOS. Or Cube.
Monster
Tactician class, two versions of sword, the Zephyrus version just casts spell animation instead of normal hit, intended for use with ultimate weapon, but might make for interesting magic weapons. Attack borrows from FE7if Aliceā€™s Luceid attack, but I believe that was originally from bwdyeti, Iā€™ll hopefully get around to doing something more original at some point.
SwordMagic
Staff
Alt Swordmaster thing, thatā€™s basically it. Never got around to unarmed version of this either it seems.
Sword
Update to my Female Summoner with looping animation (Flowy hair)
MagicStaff
And more fox. Just an edit to that amazing Brunya to make her a bit fuzzier. Iā€™ll probably be doing more of this type of thing for other animations, maybe.
Magic

Carrying on from that, a few class portraits to fill out some that are missing, thrown together in a few minutes for each~
Fighter (M) Bow {VelvetKitsune, Spud, Jj09}Paladin (F) SALVAGED Bow {VelvetKitsune, Sir_Dadou, RobertFPY}Rogue (F) No Bandanna Ponytail {VelvetKitsune, L95, Pushwall}Samurai (F) {VelvetKitsune, L95, Pushwall, Nuramon}Samurai (M) {VelvetKitsune, L95, Pushwall, Nuramon}Shaman (F) Staff {VelvetKitsune, Pushwall, RobertFPY, Uncredited}

Then bad item icons~
AurionDisintegratorIronGreatlanceRuinSilverGreatlanceSteelGreatlanceTheFallen

And finishing with a few basic edits to map sprites.
Archsage (F) Shurei {VeletKitsune, Jiege, TLP}-walkArchsage (F) Shurei {VelvetKitsune, Jiege, TLP}-standGreat Lord (F) Ephraim-Infantry Lance {VelvetKtsune, Snewping, HyperGammaSpaces}-walkGreat Lord (F) Ephraim-Infantry Lance {VelvetKitsune, Snewping, HyperGammaSpaces}-standLord (F) Blonde Lucina Sword {VelvetKitsune, BatimaTheBat}-standLord (F) Blonde Lucina Sword {VelvetKitsune, BatimaTheBat}-walkPaladin (F) Bow {VelvetKitsune, Leif, RobertFPY}-standPaladin (F) Bow {VelvetKitsune, Leif, RobertFPY}-walk

55 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you enjoy the holidays. Have some music tracks to celebrate:

FE11 - Medeus, the Shadow Dragon

Metroid Prime: Hunters - Alinos Multiplayer

Super Mario 3D Land - Airship

Saul goodman 3d.s

DOWNLOAD

23 Likes

i have been following this sub for a while and wanted to also share some of the custom animations i have done for them to be able to be used on hack roms, im just an animator so i dont know anything about hack, this means the animations are not prepared to be used on a hack rom and need to be fixed for it, in any case i will let links to be able to donwload all the frames, i think i did the correct counts of colors and they are 16 but if something was wrong about it let me know

first one is Adult Tiki

75i0em

tiki mini map moving
tiki mini map standing

adult tiki portrait

battle animation frames are here

second is yarne

yarne animation finished 1

yarne mini sprite
yarne mini sprite 2

yarne portrait

battle animation frames are here

and that is all, hope i did it correctly, please let me know if there are an error for me to correct it or to delete this post

54 Likes

hey :blush:

did a composed shaman, trying to do a shaman similar to lucius aesthetic/concept

also in four different colour palletes
composed_druid-export

composed_druid
composed_druid2
composed_druid3
composed_druid4

23 Likes

Finally, I decided to launch my work of scripting old animations that were just sprite sheets forgotten in the REPO. The things that you can find in my files are the next:

Heavenly Demon (Angel)
Staff

Kung Fu Monk [Female]
WeaponMagic
StaffUnarmed

More Animations

Swordman - Ranmaru
Sword

Jacket Brigand
AxeHandaxe
Unarmed

Eirika Lance
lorm_sp1

Mystic Knight (Roy) [Female]
SwordSword
MagicUnarmed

Vaati Mage
Magic

Mercenary Blue Mage
SwordMagic
Unarmed

Serra Mercenary
SwordUnarmed

Mercenary Female
SwordUnarmed

Thief Serra
SwordUnarmed

Ike
SwordUnarmed

Red Mage
SwordMagic
MagicStaff
Unarmed

Vaati Sage
MagicStaff

Vaati Archsage
MagicStaff

Swordman Zero
SwordUnarmed

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1c61XfWjwadqHGiY8Bx6N9XKyMALdcxHS?usp=share_link

Also, I have some portraits, this time just FE7ā€™s characters being Morphs.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1g2_3ib2TqbbIhxBvbHYutLGuA2Drs-rp?usp=share_link

41 Likes

Hey, so just a quicky for today:

Here is some map anims for An Odd Dutch Introvertā€™s Promoted Centaur Animation:
Tarvos (F) (An Odd Dutch Introvert's Anim) {Blood, DatonDemand}-stand
Tarvos (F) (An Odd Dutch Introvert's Anim) {Blood, DatonDemand}-walk

And
Some map anims for my own Female Plague Doctor
Plague Doctor (F) (DatonDemand)-stand
Plague Doctor (F) (DatonDemand)-walk

I guess you wouldnā€™t need the dropbox link for this one but
Here, animation, yes, here
as always all my stuff is in there

22 Likes

Here comes a mini addition to the repo!

I present to you all the one and only, (probably) first of its kind, complete Queen Hellene portrait set! And by complete, I mean she now has a mini portrait made by yours truly! You get my earlier wordplay now, I bet.

Hellene Angry
Hellene Happy

Now admittedly Iā€™m not very good at spriting, but I did the best I could and I think it turned out well, though not perfect. This version here uses the color conversion done by Eldritch Abomination, and the mini has been plugged into both the happy and angry versions of her portrait just in case anyone wants a permanently peeved queen in their unit roster.

The mini is of course F2E, but if you do edit, all I ask is credit for the original mini!

Now onto my next project of making a mini for Eleanora, too. lol

17 Likes

F2E
cifhacpxraeresenuyt
adsAvera2yomeiyuta

27 Likes

alexmauro407/akkuma407ā€™s A!Tiki animation is now fully-scripted for insertion, along with a magic animation in human form! You can find it here!
MagicTransform
DragonstoneRevert

41 Likes

CoralMelorSFLAmyBennet
RayonTalenSFLJavaKaren
VanaPortrait Editor SFL.gba_14@0E Ferret_01486078TeddynewSFlHart
jonn

These portraits were originally made for my project, Searching for Light, but these ones are all old and not really up to a quality that I want in my project. So I thought Iā€™d release them here.

Also included are some mugs made for other projects that arenā€™t being used anymore
MomantaiWaldimage
imageimageimage

(Hat Credits go to Sterling_Glovner)

Oh yeah should mention these are F2U, not F2E

31 Likes

Here are some Niimes that I suddenly had the urge to recreate for some unknown reason.
in FE8 and FE 6-7 colors, (I didnā€™t bother with the minimug Iā€™m tired :')

27 Likes