Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

I noticed a distinct lack of Earth spells. It was clear what I was to rip from Heroes next. I’m pretty sure hackers have wanted Earth spells for a long time!
Here’s actual gameplay footage, no more buggy seizure gifs from me!

Stone
Stone
Elstone
Elstone
Atlas (Ranged and Melee Versions)
Atlas
Demonic Tome (Ranged and Melee Versions)
Demonic Tome

I think that Blazer’s preexisting Ground Dasher could go in the [Earth] anima category with these.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d2pg6o12r0lvkpi/Earth.zip?dl=1

59 Likes

hey! Was learning to do some portraits so I did some concepts I like.
Feel free to use them in your projects if you like, ill only ask for credits.They were all based on Fe7 vanilla portraits :blush:

armor lord
armorlord
armorlord2
armorlord3

pirate lord
Piratelord2
Piratelord
Piratelord3

nomad lord
bladelord3
bladelord2
bladelord
*edit: did a small correction

If you need help with art for a project you can hit my dm here aswell :blush:

26 Likes

Sometimes in life you think: why do we not have a plague doctor, other times in life you decide to make one yourself

Here’s a female plague doctor!!

Staff

Magic

Sword

Download Link:
Plague Doctor Waifu

Yes i added daggers because i do daggers now lol. Anyways lore

Lore

Many often associate the Plague Doctors which you find travelling the lands as embodiments of evil and bringers of calamity. It is natural to assume such things as they were commonly seen in plague invested areas during the dark ages in certain continents. The history of plague doctors are a dark one filled with unethical experimentations and medical mishaps.

However the modern plague doctors are nothing short of miracle workers. Under the umbrella of the Plague Doctors Society, the men and women who have worn the iconic beak billed mask have been tempered to be excellent doctors both for physical as well as magical ailments.

It is perhaps unfair then that they should still be called “plague doctors” since they no longer have any meaningful connection to those dark times. However the PDS have decided it is for the medical world’s benefit for them to keep the iconic name and look as a constant reminder for those worthy enough to wear the mask of the responsibility of which they’ve signed up for.

It is still to be seen if the good deeds of these healers all around the continent will be enough to get rid of the bad image that have been placed upon the mystical Plague Doctors, but the PDS has been stated to have faith that the future for the Plague Doctors are to be a bright one

28 Likes

a witchlord / warlock portrait

witchlord-export

witchlord
witchlord2
witchlord3

26 Likes

Sword (Dagger_physics)

7z:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/830486493293183048/1050933865448996915/T2_Summoner-Reskin_F_Plague_Doctor_by_DATonDemand.7z

I used C04 instead of C05 the melee motion so they could use a physical weapon not a magic sword.

base: Summoner-Reskin_F_Plague_Doctor_by_DATonDemand

16 Likes

a wyvern protagonist concept ! :blush:
(with heterocromia)
dracolord2-export

dracolord2
dracolord1
dracolord3

23 Likes

hey! :blush:
did a moustache knight and a long haired myrmidon
also three colour palletes for each.

moustachearmor3-export
myrmidon2-export

moustachearmor3
moustachearmor2
moustachearmor1

myrmidon2
myrmidon3
myrmidon1

26 Likes

My mind decided to activate the “short attention span” card and then this happened, welp time to study for my test (for real this time)
official art, outfit accurate lyn, a different version from what I spliced last time using monkeybard and wasdye’s from the repo. in FE8 colors (cuz im too lazy to recolor into FE7 colors) and FE 8 shading.

34 Likes

bringing you guys today an

Armoured Maiden
armouredmaiden3-export

armouredmaiden3

armouredmaiden

armouredmaiden2

21 Likes

base: [Devisian-Custom] [M] Occultist v1 by Devisian_Nights

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206588291053649921/1052566242453639188/pikapikabeam.7z

6 Likes

hey everyone :blush:

felt the need to do some dark skinned knights, so here they are

proud knight
proudknight2-export

and a
proud general
proud general-export

maybe a proud king/queen next? :thinking:

proud knight
proudknight3
proudknight2
proudknight1

proud general
proud general4
proud general3
proud general2
proud general

20 Likes

Guess what
Hapi.

38 Likes

Hey all. Just a quicky-ish post. The Wyvern Knight (M) repalette were kind-of weird in that if you use vanilla character palette in game certain parts of the armor become a single splosh of colors. For example, Valter:
valter defaultValter pal axe

And this extends to the rest of the weapons as well. So what I did was a quick fix for them, using the vanilla palettes. This’ll also give people an option if they want to use the Vanilla or the Repalette without having to worrying about it looking strange or needing to recolor/fix certain parts of the pallettes as well, if they prefer the default/vanilla colors.

Included is animation for Sword, Axe/HAxe and Bow. All credits to the specific and original creators are in the file.

AxeBow
HAxeSword

Have a nice day!

*Edit: There was a mistake in te file. I forgot to include the palette for enemy/npc/Gray. It’s fixed now.

27 Likes

hey yal :blush: merry christmas.
hope you guys have a good one

did some black royalty !

proud king
proudking_2-export
proudking_3
proudking_2
proudking_1

• he doesnt blink though :sob: wasnt able to make it right since the original portrait was from FE6
15 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I have reedited some Sprites of Falcon Knight (use the Sprite of Jeorge_Reds and ShadowOfChaos) and Dark Flier (use the Sprite of shadowofchaos, TheBlindArcher and Sme, Shtick) to make them masculine, they are my first edits, I hope you don’t mind to have used their Sprites.

Sword_009

Lance_039

Magic_016

Staff_003

Sword_001

Lance_006

Magic_007

Falcon Knight:

Dark Flier:

19 Likes

I submit once again non FE content to extend the Non-FE properties section of the repo

here have this Rosary from Yggdra union
will probably submit another version of her that’s hackbox friendly sometime in the future

15 Likes

A repal of Nuramon’s Armored Wyvern Lord to have separate armor colors on the rider and wyvern.

• An alternate lance animation that looks like a thrust instead of a slash.
  • The critical spin looks better because I added the shaft on the other side of the hand.
  • The player palette is unchanged but I gave better colors for Enemy, NPC, and Gray.

Sword Lance Lance Axe Handaxe Bow Unarmed

This repal works well for two types of characters:

1. Anyone that uses Red armor. Here is my palette for Vaida (I gave her red armor and retained all her vanilla colors.)
  2. Anyone with light armor colors. A character palette that I colored.

Discord
    Lance (Thrust) for the regular Wyvern Lord and Nuramon’s Armored reskin.
    Lance Lance
    Discord
    Discord

A few reskins that I made previously but did not post here. (They’re already on the repo)

1. Brigand with a headband and metal bracers.
  2. Hawkeye with a wider headband and tights (Tights are hair colored and work well for anyone that isn’t blonde like Hawkeye).
  3. A bald monk wearing a bishop hat.
  4. Skirt repal for Echoes female mage.
  5. Face color edit for Armor Mercenary.
    Axe Axe Magic Magic Sword
36 Likes

an early christmas gift from me, some winter bgs set at 64 colors as usual:

WBG 01 WBG 02
WBG 03 WBG 04
WBG 05 WBG 06

22 Likes