Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

I le present to you ya’ll, my first ever animation submitted, The finished Cecilia animation :DD
Made by me AND scripted by the ever wonderful @ZoramineFae :DD

Magic
Staff

32 Likes

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9gi7wyenzdqv24g/AAA_vBqgGWOmlBh4FodKVkBya?dl=1

I decided to take my first dive into the realm of animations by making an unarmed variant for the Yosh Halberdier (aka the Yggdra Halb or the J&P Halb).

4 Likes

The battle animation is incorrectly sized and has been corrected.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206588291053649921/1024162839486804018/Celica_Valkyrie_1_sizefix.7z

Also, I think this section of hair should be a brighter color to make the whole look brighter.
Also, I made it so that it blinks when he is using the staff.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206588291053649921/1024162839486804018/Celica_Valkyrie_1_sizefix.7z

Magic_000

11 Likes

Two more mugshots from me this month;

GunXSword - Wendy Garret
FE Wendy v2

League of Legends - Garen (Rugged)
FE Garen Rugged

16 Likes

Minervas, now with frames.
minervaMininervaBinerva

55 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Lord Disappears

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Exalted Morgan. Please credit the commissioner, NanayaJacob, as well.
exaltedmorgansexaltedmorgan

48 Likes

Cyberpunk 2077 has seen a rise in activity after Edgerunners popped up, so i decided to make some variants of Valerie, aka “V”:

» Clean version / Cybernetics

Cyberpunk 2077 - Valerie Fenreir Cyberpunk 2077 - Valerie_V1 Fenreir

» Makeup version / Cybernetics

Cyberpunk 2077 - Valerie_V2 Fenreir Cyberpunk 2077 - Valerie_V3 Fenreir

i actually wanted to use the FE8 dark purple tone for the borders and stuff, but since the palette i used was already kinda bright, i decided to stick with a lighter tone similar to FE7.
not too shabby, maybe i’ll do some more Cyberpunk stuff in the future. we’ll see~

20 Likes

Battle Animations

MonsterMagic
MagicMagic

AxeMagic
Magic

MagicMagicMagic

Tilesets Updates/New

2. Advance Wars TitleSet Pallete Object2. AW Dual Strike Object Pallete2. Army Facility Object Palette2. Battle City Object Palette2. Famicon Wars NES Object Palette2. House Object Palette
2. School TileSet Object Palette2. SNES Famicon Wars Object Palette3. Zone Of The Enders Object

Minecraft Icons

Minecraft  Color 1Minecraft AppleMinecraft BookMinecraft Color 2Minecraft Color 3Minecraft Color 4Minecraft Color 5Minecraft Color 6Minecraft Enhaced AppleMinecraft FeatherMinecraft StringMinecraft FlintMinecraft MapMinecraft Paper

—Donwload Links— (Also in their respective themes)

[https://www.mediafire.com/file/w6a1triv4bingfi/[A].zip/file]
[3. Tilesets]
[[A] My Battle Animations]

WARNING: Most tilesets are only an update of the old ones, most of them now support Fog Of War. Some still are unable and will be very likely impossible to have Fog Of War since they reached the maximum usage of colors in both NFOW and FOW.

As you all know, it’s All F2E/F2U. But I would like to kindly ask that IF you edit something and update my sprites. Separate them when doing it.
E.g.:

1. Dark’s Version.
  2. SniperK’s Version.
  3. KillerKnight’s Version
  4. And Goes On.

In the future, I may ask that my older sprites may be deleted so better sprites and improved version can take place.

Thank you all for your time.

26 Likes

Animations that I worked on for the latest Vision Quest update, all F2E.

First of all, the balds. Vanilla Hero/Sage/Monk/Bishop and GabrielKnight’s hatless Mage.

Note that even though all of these animations feature a white “scalp sheen” far more prominent than the face whites in vanilla anims, it uses a separate colour from whatever other whites are in these animations (e.g. hero’s pants/weapon), so if your choice of palette demands a darker weapon, darker skin or anything, you won’t face any conflicts there.

SwordHandAxe
Magic (4)Staff
Magic (3)Magic (2)

And Duck too. Not exactly a high likelihood that someone will create another character who is a bald axe-locked cav with an eyepatch over both his AND his horse’s left eye - as far as personalized animations go, it’s pretty damn personalized. But it’s F2E nonetheless, so if you have some use for it or want to expand it for other weapons or whatever, go nuts. Credit also to Pikmin1211 for creating the original still frame that inspired the rest of the animation.

AxeHandAxe (3)

And the rest:

• Vanilla male Sage with beard.
  • Vanilla male Myrmidon with shorter (shoulder length, not exactly SHORT but much less than vanilla) hair.
  • Female Hero with pants, vanilla shield version. Credit to St jack for the female Hero base.
  • Axes for the female SALVAGED Mercenary. Credit to SALVAGED for the SALVAGED Mercenary and Jey the Count for the female base.
  • Adventurer with a bandana. Credit to ltranc for the Adventurer base and DerTheVaporeon for the head taken from his bandana archer.

Magic (5)Sword (3)
Sword (2)HandAxe (2)
Axe (2)HandAxe (4)
BowStaff (2)

Download

51 Likes

Hi! Here to make my first direct repo submission, a mix of a few generic things I made for my hack, Three Legacies (I’ll have plenty more, better stuff to share when that’s eventually finished), and a few random silly things I had lying around. Let’s see what we’ve got:

Serious stuff:
A repalette and script fix of Feaw’s long-haired Troubadour:
Staff
A magic animation for Jj09 and TBA’s Halb-Lancer v2, for anyone who wants to make something like Fates’s Basara:
Magic

Not so serious stuff:
If you ever wanted to include the Pokemon Stunfisk in your hack, well, I have no idea why you would but here you go (map sprites included in the zip):
Magic
Or, if you’re more of a Metal Gear Rising fan, have a Sam, Raiden, and Senator Armstrong, the first two of which are designed to be able to pass for normal FE characters:
Metal Gear, Jetstream Sam (FE-style) {UltraxBlade} Metal Gear, Raiden (FE-style) {UltraxBlade} Metal Gear, Senator Armstrong {UltraxBlade}

Full zip can be found here, I tried my best to format everything correctly: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TH6OF4GN7g-AYk_WoouMk8wl5RW9po08/view?usp=sharing

Everything here is obviously F2U because I’m submitting it, as well as F2E. Enjoy!

27 Likes

One thing I forgot to submit with the others.
A counterpart for Flasuban/ArcherBias’s male axe merc map sprite, using pieces from Agro’s female sword merc.
Mercenary (F) Axe {Agro, Pushwall, Flasuban, ArcherBias}-stand
Mercenary (F) Axe {Agro, Pushwall, Flasuban, ArcherBias}-walk
Repo-formatted download

17 Likes

Warrior (M) Tellius + helmet {Rasdel, Jey the Count}-stand Warrior (M) Tellius + helmet {Rasdel, Jey the Count}-walkWarrior (M) Tellius + helmet {Rasdel, Jey the Count}

Tellius warrior with double edged axe and horned helmet.

15 Likes

more Cyberpunk 2077 stuff, always about Valerie.
this one is an alternative skin with lots of variants( there’s actually 12 variants available, but for the sake of space i’ll just post the main ones. you can eventually check the others in my own gallery in the Creative section ):

» Street Kid Valerie( Default / Fist / Knife )

Cyberpunk 2077 - Street Kid Valerie Freckles Fenreir Cyberpunk 2077 - Street Kid Valerie Freckles Fist Fenreir CP 2077 - V Knife Fenreir

» Armored Valerie( Default / Fist / Knife )

Cyberpunk 2077 - Street Kid Valerie CF Fenreir Cyberpunk 2077 - Street Kid Valerie CF Fist Fenreir CP 2077 - Armored V Knife Fenreir

pretty badass, eh? alright cool, see ya~

23 Likes

I have reduced the capacity of the battle animation made by SteamingTofu.
Axs

21 Likes

Just a small fix.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206588291053649921/1026894770427154563/Animation.7z

Added critical motion to rotate the staff.
Cleric-Reskin F FE13 Lissa
Cleric-Reskin F FE13-Style
Cleric-Reskin F Long Hair by Yangfly

recolor_purple_hair
recolor_purple_hair

Animation seems to be broken, fixed.
Custom Magi F Miko Repal by Lisandra_brave

I think I fixed something else, but I don’t remember anymore.

20 Likes

Portraits I’ve made, all of these are F2U/F2E

(Edit, gonna state their names and media source)

shin fe sprite hackbox text
Shin from Wizardry OVA
cherie fe sprite hackbox usenti test
Cherie from Langrisser series
neco arc lemjon
Neco Arc from Melty Blood (i dont know who’s going to use this though.)

13 Likes

Two mugs by me
Jimmy McGill from Better Call Saul
McGill

One of my OCs
OC4

xd

11 Likes

I made an (attempt of) improved version of the Heroes Rexcalibur, this time ripped directly from the ssbp file instead of arduously assembled by hand. But complications ensued due to the transparency, however I wouldn’t call it a complete bust as the parts of the green background suit a wind spell. And FEBuilder would make the wrong color transparent, so I had to use a transparent color, thus FEBuilder picks random background colors and turns the preview gif into a seizurefest.

Seizure Warning

https://feuniverse.us/uploads/default/original/3X/6/1/61110608e577e28a5661e35d028c98dffb74556f.gif

4 Likes