Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Made a bunch of spell anims, may as well put them to some (free to) use.

Javelin Rain
Spell (4)

Vertical Light Blast
Spell (5)

Flame Sweep
Spell

Blue Explosion
Spell (2)

Slow Purple Blast
Spell (3)

And of course, the best animation of all time: Supernova from FF7
https://youtu.be/SCo7gdbW8nA

Download them all here:

50 Likes

posting my sick beats here as well

8 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

@7743 has recolored it in a beautiful blue color, and I will publish it here.
(・∀・)b

28 Likes

V
Vlov Arkhangel from MBTL/Tsukihime R
…I don’t know wtf and why i made this, but F2U/F2E anyways
if u want to use i recommend to change the color scheme

21 Likes

I wanted to make a GBA portrait for Genghis Mac, the unlikely hero from my last Shadow Dragon run. Backstory here if you’re interested.
Based on this picture i made as a thumbnail.

I’m not the best artist but i gave it my best until i hit the headwear, where i had no idea how to proceed. So i asked @Bwan for some help.
This is how it looked up till there
Ghenghis_mac

Me: “Hey can you help me a bit on the headwear?”
Bwan: “Sure”
15 minutes or so later this absolutely phenomenal picture appears in my DM’s
a
So yeah please credit me (Donlot) for the base thing, and Bwan for the complete rework. He did a really great job.

14 Likes

At long last! My OC’s animations are finally insertable into GBA FE. Now you too can have little mage girls dressed in modern clothing.

Apprentice:
Magic
Magician:
Magic

Credit to Lisandra_Brave for the ponytail mage and sage animations, upon which these were built off of. I have to mention that the apprentice anim still uses the hardcoded looping cape anim, in case that matters.

And the map sprites for both classes:
Apprentice (F) {BBHood217}-standApprentice (F) {BBHood217}-walkMagician (F) {BBHood217}-standMagician (F) {BBHood217}-walk

Once again they’re just pupil edits, so you can also use these for female pupils.

Get them all here:

29 Likes

A Black Knight portrait I made a while ago, might as well drop him here before he starts gathering dust. (F2E)
Black Knight (MeteorSR23)
Black Knight alt mini (MeteorSR23)

21 Likes

Klok asked me to upload here :v.

— Backgrounds —

Background IXBackground XX
Background XXVIIIBackground I
Background IIBackground VII
Background XIIBackground I
Background IXBackground XXV
Background XXXIBackground XXXIII
Background IBackground VI
Background XBackground XIX

— CGs —

CG 1CG 5
CG 10CG 12
CG 13CG 24

Download It Here

CGs and Backgrounds

20 Likes

Eya Guys, I was planning to use this animation i did for my own romhack, but since that will take some time (probably never), i will post it so anyone can use it if they want.

lorm_sp1

I think scrypting needs some polishment, but right now is usable.

41 Likes

First time submitting to the repo! I made an FE8 cover of Voyage of Promise from Bloodstained and I wanna share it.
VoyageofPromise.mid (45.4 KB)
The .s file can’t be uploaded here so just add me on Discord for that. (Roxannity#7673)
I made a YouTube video in case people wanted to preview it before downloading it as well.
UPDATED: I figured while I’m uploading things here, I could submit some old splices I probably won’t use.
BUFFHEATH
Dixon_Portrait
Boris_Portrait
Lionel
Mary_Portrait
Miriam_Portrait
Oslyn

17 Likes

I have added something to the repo.

Some time back, I made a post asking about Fire Emblem Awakening (FE13) Save files for the sake of Citra emulation. TL:DR, the Spotpass units could not be used on Citra without first having them enabled through a genuine 3DS.

Thanks to @Vesly and @NaomiTheGhost we now have those files saved for people to use.

Vesly’s files are kinda disorganized, but I included the important DM note he gave to me about which ones are which. Naomi’s files are more organized in individual zip folders, though we don’t have many of them.

I’d like to collect more files with different combinations of boons, banes, and difficulties. If anyone else wants to throw in save files, just post them here or DM me.

Combos

Female Avatar/Casual:
Normal
Hard (DONE)
Lunatic (DONE)
Lunatic+ (DONE)

Female Avatar/Classic:
Normal
Hard (DONE)
Lunatic
Lunatic+

Male Avatar/Casual:
Normal (DONE)
Hard (DONE)
Lunatic
Lunatic+

Male Avatar/Classic:
Normal
Hard
Lunatic
Lunatic+

Honestly, I think the different genders and difficulties are more important than the Boon/Bane combos. I’d like to get one of each, and I do think you can edit the Boon/Bane with 3DS save file editors. Don’t quote me on that. I’m not familiar with 3DS hacking.

11 Likes

I’m here because Obs said I should take the credit for scripting so uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rifleman

Funny rifleman go pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew

ObsidianDaddy did the animation, I just scripted it. If you use it, it still fires projecties so you’ll want to give rifles either a custom spell or use arrows. Also, credit just him. Not me. Pls.

48 Likes

Like I said I’m not known for my consistency but here’s an Amelia to go with that Ross from awhile back
Older Amelia
Now I just have a pupil to tinker with and the I’m in the green

25 Likes

I converted an old net meme image to GBA format.
gaijin4koma1

gaijin4koma2

I fixed it because can see something like a black margin in the upper left.
gaijin4koma_fixed

42 Likes

Hello there, long time no see xD

I made an edit to @Levin64 ‘s wonderful sage, giving it a more elaborate staff animation for casting magic. And since I’m currently working my way through Sacred Echoes’ classes to give them all intro animations, I’ve added them fot this edit as well. :wink:

Magic Staff_intro

56 Likes

Heya, Levin here.

I kinda forgot to post the update for M!Sage, and Nura’s post reminded me to do that so here we go! @HyperGammaSpaces made some edits and polishes on these, so now the animation looks cleaner and… less janky.

Preview :
MagicStaff
the old ones for comparison
MagicStaff

Here you go!

36 Likes

I made new map sprites for the Male Bishop. One is hatless (using the priest’s head) and then there’s a version with pants.

Bishop (M) Hatless {Permafrost}-Stand
Bishop Hatless (M) {Permafrost}-walk

Bishop (M) Hatless Pants {Permafrost}-Stand

Bishop Hatless Pants (M) {Permafrost}-walk

Folder Link

20 Likes

reannac
ReANNAc

lulu
ARARE
new OCs

adrian
fix frame error that i made before
All F2E above

SIRON
add frame for the mug by siulor:
Siulor OC 2

10 Likes

I’ve been meaning to upload these for a while, but I never got around to it. These are the ranged animations for giving a magic lance to a Pegasus Knight. If you’ve played Deity Device, these are the animations Olga uses with her Wind Lance.

Lance

Lance

And since the sequel is using Flasuban’s Pegasus Knight and Falcon Knight, I’ve made animations to go with them.

Lance

Lance

@Klokinator If you don’t want to add these to the repo since the only difference is the actual throwing part of the Javelin animation is deleted, that’s fine. However, with the vanilla Falcon Knight, deleting the throwing part initially broke flying back part of the melee animation, and I had to reinsert the frames manually to get it to work, so that one might be more worth adding than the others.

Folder Link

22 Likes