Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

since i love Fate/stay night’s version of king Arthur’s legend, i’ve recently decided to turn some Fate/GO servants sheets into miniature pixel versions.
here’s the results after a couple days of work, showcasing Saber in her multiple forms:

Saber Classic | Armor | Royal | Lily | Armor Lily

Fate stay night - Classic Saber Fenreir Fate stay night - Armor Saber Fenreir Fate stay night - Royal Saber Fenreir Fate stay night - Saber Lily Fenreir Fate stay night - Armor Lily Fenreir

Saber Alter | Armor Alter | Visor Alter

Fate stay night - Saber Alter Fenreir Fate stay night - Armor Alter Fenreir Fate stay night - Visor Alter Fenreir

i made half body versions for each one of these too, but since they’re not really insertable because i made them just for color study and fun, they’ll stay in my own Workshop topic for the time being.

also, since there’s a good chance that these mugs are beyond 16 colors, they might eventually need to be reworked in order to lower the amount of colors and make them fully insertable.
except for Lex Talionis users, maybe. if i remember well, that engine shouldn’t have many issues in terms of color limits.

13 Likes
Background story for those interested

A good while ago i planned on making an alternate story based on Shadow Dragon, but with instead of Marth managing to escape, and Nyna getting captured it was the other way around. I also planned an Ogma/Shiida route which you would switch between every few chapters (think echoes). While i did get 3 chapters done and playable in LT, i slowly noticed how i would much rather just make my own story instead of working with Archanea and trying to stay somewhat lore friendly to it, so it got cancelled.

What’s still left are a few FE1 style minimugs i made for a few of the characters. I just remembered about it again and thought why not share it here.

Portrait Compilation
These are, from left to right, Nyna, Dolph, Macellan, Midia, Tomas, Boah, Cord, Bord, Wrys, Darros, Ogma, Barst, Lena, Castor, Navarre, Malice, and Rickard. They were originally made for LT, but should be insertable into GBA without much issue. Credit me (Donlot) for the edits, and Nintendo for the Orginal FE1 portraits i used as a base.

They might not look that different at first, so i included the original FE1 portraits (and BSFE for Malice) i based them off of below

For Comparison

Portrait_nyna_fe01
Portrait_dolph_fe01
Same portrait for Macellan
Portrait_midia_fe01
Portrait_gordin_fe01
Portrait_boah_fe01
Portrait_bord_fe01
Same portrait for Bord
Portrait_wrys_fe01
Portrait_darros_fe01
Portrait_ogma_fe01
Portrait_barst_fe01
Portrait_lena_fe01
Portrait_castor_fe01
Portrait_navarre_fe01
Portrait_malice_febs
Portrait_rickard_fe01

6 Likes

Example Class Sheet

Two sets of Class Cards.

Eliwood lord comes with Sword and Lance (as those two are what exist in the repo with battle animations.)

Ephraim Lord comes with a few more variations - Sword Lance and Axe are the three that I focused on, and there’s two variations inside of that; A subset has a Cape while the other does not (ever wanted to do fancy soldier? here you go), and the other has more detailed gold trim and a shield like Nuramon’s Great Lord Ephraim.

I really like how the Ephraim ones turned out.

image-3.png (88)-1.png (3)

I didn’t include a credits doc in here since I made them all by hand myself, referencing the original Hero’s stance and taking bits from the Soldier’s Lance.

…also, there’s gold and silver backgrounds for these class cards since I know some people will use Ephraim Lord as a base class. Because I’m cool like that.

31 Likes

constinekristelle
Jolynnenyx
well,F2E as usual

20 Likes

Hey everybody! So, awhile back I noticed that NickT’s Tellius collection of mugs didn’t have any frames to make them insertable, so I decided to try and fix that. It was definitely a lot more work than I initially thought. All of the portraits needed to be reduced to 16 colors since they were originally intended to be used in a different engine that allowed that, some portraits needed to be edited to allow them to fit in the hackbox, and some just needed some fixing up/finishing. For example, Mordecai’s was just a floating head, so he was given a body, Largo’s outfit isn’t the same one used in his PoR sprite, so that was adjusted, etc etc.

All of them use FE6/7 colors like the original, if you plan on using/splicing them with FE8 characters, I highly recommend adjusting them to FE8 colors before doing so. NickT had also made all of the enemies/NPCs along with sprites for FE10, however, I wanted to finish the playables from FE9 first before anything else. Not sure if I will ever do them as this was already plenty of work with 47 sprites, but if the motivation strikes I suppose I’ll be back eventually.

Linked below is the dropbox file with each individual file for each character. Hope you enjoy!

62 Likes

Vanilla Style Female Soldier go BRRRRR

Lance
lance

unarmed
unarmed

Download HERE

…Hope Klok ads this to the repo soon

18 Likes

I noticed that the Shinon portrait had part of his coat sharing a color with the background, which caused it to look like the trim was transparent. I fixed the portrait and linked it below for anyone who wants to use it. Kudos to NickT and Stitch for all this incredible work!

Shinon (NickT, Stitch)

17 Likes

Whoops, total oversight there. There was actually an old third shade of red being used for one of his eyebrows, by fixing that, it lets you keep the third shade of green for the trim. Thanks for spotting this! (Updated this in the dropbox and the main post).
Shinon

14 Likes

I apologize for the rather late notice.
Fixed a bug that caused the spell animation to end halfway when an attack misses.

17 Likes

Made a bunch of spell anims, may as well put them to some (free to) use.

Javelin Rain
Spell (4)

Vertical Light Blast
Spell (5)

Flame Sweep
Spell

Blue Explosion
Spell (2)

Slow Purple Blast
Spell (3)

And of course, the best animation of all time: Supernova from FF7
https://youtu.be/SCo7gdbW8nA

Download them all here:

50 Likes

posting my sick beats here as well

8 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

@7743 has recolored it in a beautiful blue color, and I will publish it here.
(・∀・)b

28 Likes

V
Vlov Arkhangel from MBTL/Tsukihime R
…I don’t know wtf and why i made this, but F2U/F2E anyways
if u want to use i recommend to change the color scheme

21 Likes

I wanted to make a GBA portrait for Genghis Mac, the unlikely hero from my last Shadow Dragon run. Backstory here if you’re interested.
Based on this picture i made as a thumbnail.

I’m not the best artist but i gave it my best until i hit the headwear, where i had no idea how to proceed. So i asked @Bwan for some help.
This is how it looked up till there
Ghenghis_mac

Me: “Hey can you help me a bit on the headwear?”
Bwan: “Sure”
15 minutes or so later this absolutely phenomenal picture appears in my DM’s
a
So yeah please credit me (Donlot) for the base thing, and Bwan for the complete rework. He did a really great job.

14 Likes

At long last! My OC’s animations are finally insertable into GBA FE. Now you too can have little mage girls dressed in modern clothing.

Apprentice:
Magic
Magician:
Magic

Credit to Lisandra_Brave for the ponytail mage and sage animations, upon which these were built off of. I have to mention that the apprentice anim still uses the hardcoded looping cape anim, in case that matters.

And the map sprites for both classes:
Apprentice (F) {BBHood217}-standApprentice (F) {BBHood217}-walkMagician (F) {BBHood217}-standMagician (F) {BBHood217}-walk

Once again they’re just pupil edits, so you can also use these for female pupils.

Get them all here:

29 Likes

A Black Knight portrait I made a while ago, might as well drop him here before he starts gathering dust. (F2E)
Black Knight (MeteorSR23)
Black Knight alt mini (MeteorSR23)

21 Likes

Klok asked me to upload here :v.

— Backgrounds —

Background IXBackground XX
Background XXVIIIBackground I
Background IIBackground VII
Background XIIBackground I
Background IXBackground XXV
Background XXXIBackground XXXIII
Background IBackground VI
Background XBackground XIX

— CGs —

CG 1CG 5
CG 10CG 12
CG 13CG 24

Download It Here

CGs and Backgrounds

20 Likes

Eya Guys, I was planning to use this animation i did for my own romhack, but since that will take some time (probably never), i will post it so anyone can use it if they want.

lorm_sp1

I think scrypting needs some polishment, but right now is usable.

41 Likes

First time submitting to the repo! I made an FE8 cover of Voyage of Promise from Bloodstained and I wanna share it.
VoyageofPromise.mid (45.4 KB)
The .s file can’t be uploaded here so just add me on Discord for that. (Roxannity#7673)
I made a YouTube video in case people wanted to preview it before downloading it as well.
UPDATED: I figured while I’m uploading things here, I could submit some old splices I probably won’t use.
BUFFHEATH
Dixon_Portrait
Boris_Portrait
Lionel
Mary_Portrait
Miriam_Portrait
Oslyn

17 Likes