Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Well, after I made the Midgardsormr portrait a while back, I though "why not finish the rest of the Dragalia dragons? So far I’ve only gotten the first three, but I’ve gotta say making these portraits has been really fun. Here’s all of them, free to use.
Midgard3 Brunhilda Mercury

11 Likes

lorm_sp1

Flail lord because eehhhh… reasons

Flail lord

32 Likes

132 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

potion%20seller

Merlinus but is a girl that heals you with potions.

Supplier

44 Likes

Trying to get back into animating after working on mugs for so long. Saw Nils with a staff in the directory and thought “This could use a crit animation.”
test
How did I do?

16 Likes

Hey Spud, I’m loving the bow knight and plan on using it in my Echoes remake. I made a few tweaks to it to include stuff like melee attack scripts, enemy/NPC palettes, and fixing some timing/adding smears.

Bow
Link to updated version

29 Likes

I am doing this from mobile so it may not look the best but I am presenting Fates Malig Knight.

axe
handaxe
magic
ClassCard
Standing
Moving

Edit: Forgot to add the credits. The animation itself was done by me. The design, map sprites, class card, and palettes was done by pikmin. He did also guide me when making the animation. So props to him.
Edit2: Had to redo the entire folder. So needless to say the dropbox link has been updated

34 Likes

This is something else I just recently finished. Actually, just today.

axe
handaxe

Credits: Half the credit between furious Squid and me. Squid made the attack animation and I just finished the handaxe and unarmed.
vRtfr76
Context of what it was originally.
Unfortunately no map sprites or class cards available. Sorry! :disappointed_relieved:

19 Likes

Speaking of the Malig animation, I figured I’d put up the one I used for Burdened Crown until recently because Jj put up a better version. Here’s the link to it and the class card I used.
Malig%20CC

3 Likes

For the FE3U project going on as a meme or something Arch mentioned he wanted one of the bosses on his route to be a bear of all things. Kirb asked Ghast about his bloodlines bear animation but he declined so I had to look up bear sprites on google and found this rip from a Naruto game of all things of by FernandinHD_FM.
Bear
As such, I felt like animating it today and, despite some setback in scripting, I was able to make this aniamation work.
Bear
Here is the grizzly link to the animation, and below there is a video of the animation in action.

No need to bear any longer, hibearnate with this beauty!

36 Likes

So I made this rat spirit spell. These 2 sentences are the link.

I got the sprite from Haydeos’s recolor of the rats from RPGmaker. They said that it’s free to use with credit on the post that this sprite sheet was put up, so I suppose I saw it as a chance to be one step closer to whatever project needs a rat spirit.
Rat%20sprite%20sheet%20(Haydeos)
link if you need proof https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/edits-by-haydeos-sprites-facesets-icons-tilesets-etc.36346/

Make it a anima spell just for categorial sake.

Happy ratslinging!

8 Likes

Hello everyone, I just made the Marisa Custom animation that Redbean posted

Here is the video

The final animation has corrected critical hit frames unlike the video one

8 Likes

Forgot about too post this in the graphics repository, so here is Apocalypse along with other things.

magic_4B
The gif is not the most accurate representation, if you actually put the animation in a rom, the animation will show correctly, I would post a video of this, but I do not know how to make postable videos from VBA that well.
17 Likes

Giratina%20Portrait
I made a portrait set up for Giratina Origin Forme based on the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explores of he Sky. Unfortunately, I am not good at scaling and it would take a while for me to make a full body without scaling. I just kinda did this for fun though.

2 Likes

Sorry suddenly.
Thank you for referring to my animation! If you are good, please refer to my latest animation.:arrow_heading_down:︎ ︎

https://ux.getuploader.com/FE4/download/1237

This image shows how to download from the download site of this URL.:arrow_heading_down:︎ ︎

6 Likes

57 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Leolink made a Barbarian anim.

And I had to make some generic palettes for it.

Because I’m using it! And I think other people would appreciate the palettes too, so here they are.

EnemyBarbarian NPCBarbarian ArenaBarbarian

And they’re F2U. No credit necessary but its appreciated. Please don’t take credit for it and pass the work on the palette as your own though, thanks.

17 Likes

I made a female edit of Salvaged Paladin (Lances and Unarmed only, since that’s all my project is using - if anyone wants to do the other weapons feel free to use this as a basis).

Lance

Download here

26 Likes

Working on a Project that required a recolored Lilina Long Hair Mage Sprite. Our current ones are pretty static pallet wise so I decided to fix it to be compatible with Generic or Custom colors.

1-4: Generic Colors
5 - Lilina (Included + Matches Redbean’s ArchSage Lilina)
6 - Lugh
7 - Hugh
8 - Cait (Duplicate Flesh Tones)

Pallet Information
 4 - Skin
 3 - Hair
 3 - Cloak
 3 - Clothes
 2 - Background + Outline/Shadow
 1 - Trim

Download Here

21 Likes

Released an update for the Derfram animation.
Changes include the following:

Added Pierce Frames
Characters no longer dodge abruptly in the bow and crossbow animation
Positions adjusted according to the Myrmidon
Added a missing frame to the Sword crit

14 Likes