Fire Emblem Poll

Best Protagonist Poll

Basically the title pretty much explains it. Now that Engage is released, here’s a poll which decides ‘who’s da best protagonist’. I recommend everyone to cast their votes.

• Marth
  • Alm
  • Celica
  • Seliph
  • Sigurd
  • Leif
  • Roy
  • Lyndis
  • Eliwood
  • Hector
  • Eirika
  • Ephraim
  • Ike
  • Micaiah
  • Chrom
  • Lucina
  • Corrin
  • Byleth
  • Edelgard
  • Claude
  • Dimitri
  • Alear

0 voters

1 Like

… Where are Eirika and Ephraim?

2 Likes

Oh… My bad. I’m extremely sorry but those who have already voted will have to vote again. I have double-checked everything and restarted the poll.

Thank you for reporting this overlook.

Roy’s our boy!

1 Like

Marf.

2 Likes

… Why is Lucina on the poll and not Robin? Lucina’s not a game over condition while Robin is.
Lucina is only a lord in class name.

3 Likes

Ike will fight for his friends and us!

2 Likes

Whoever’s dad died the most times is the best lord.

4 Likes

Shez/FEH lords moment

1 Like

Checks FE7 game overs
Ah, Roy then

3 Likes

why do you guys think Leif is that good?
honest question, since Ive never played Thracia

1 Like

Honestly, I thought Hector might be the one who would give Ike a run for his money. But Ephraim’s the man now because ‘he doesn’t pick fights he can’t win’.

Best Villain Poll

Hello folks, this will probably be my first post but let’s get to the topic. It’s time to finally witness… which villian is truly the most favourite villain of people all around FEU. You should also say why a certain boss is your favourite and what part of him you liked the most.

When you go to the link, you will see three blank spaces to be filled. In the first blank name your most favourite character as well as from which game he/she is. For example, (Fire Emblem 9 - Ashnard). Follow this for the other two blanks of your second favourite and third favourite antagonists.

• Most favourite villain - 5 points
  • Second favourite villain - 3 points
  • Third favourite villains - 1 point

No votes for villain from romhacks will be counted. This is only for original Fire Emblem franchise. If you don’t know which game is 4th, 5th, etc… installment of Fire Emblem then here’s a quick rundown to help you :-

• Fire Emblem 4 : Genealogy of the Holy War
  • Fire Emblem 5 : Tharcia 776
  • Fire Emblem 6 : Binding Blade
  • Fire Emblem 7 : Blazing Blade
  • Fire Emblem 8 : Sacred Stones
  • Fire Emblem 9 : Path of Radiance
  • Fire Emblem 10 : Radiant Dawn
  • Fire Emblem 11 : Shadow Dragon
  • Fire Emblem 12 : New Mystery of the Emblem
  • Fire Emblem 13 : Awakening
  • Fire Emblem 14 : Fates
  • Fire Emblem 15 : Shadows of Valentia
  • Fire Emblem 16 : Three Houses

Engage is a pretty new game and most of the people haven’t played it out so it’s excluded. Here’s the link :-

Vote Now !

Vote your favourite villains ! But please don’t cast multiple votes by different ids… If you really believe your character is best then be honorable.

Voting will close on 25th March. Results will be shown on 1st April.

Since everyone is voting for their favourite lords…They should also vote their favourite villains because why not ?

1 Like

Sadly robin isn’t a lord … If it were I would vote for him for sure
But without counting that
Why people cares so much about Ike ?
I thought Marth would be the most voted for far
He isn’t a mere lord
It’s the master lord the lordstar the first one
Hey !!! Wait a minute
@ReturnOfTheBlackKnight why Micaiah is and not Robin ? Cause now I check it well there are characters listed that aren’t lords like celica and Micaiah
So robin deserves to have a room on this poll too

1 Like

I would prefer to make a thread instead
When I filled the poll I felt like it wasn’t too many space for me to write why those I picked.
Whatever. I doesn’t vote for Villainous Villains
Just for enemy characters that reached my heart. Characters that I would like to add to my army on their games and I couldn’t cause they are “the bad ones”
I think there’s no pure evil and no pure purity ( lol )

1 Like

Robin, Corrin, Kris and Byleth are avatar characters… I haven’t played Awakening so I lack knowledge for it. This poll was made from Fire Emblem Wiki and I didn’t saw Robin in the Fire Emblem Awakening section so I thought he wasn’t a lord. Same for Kris.

Celica and Micaiah are the main protagonists and assume the role of Lord in their respective games.

You can vote any enemy character you want. People have voted for good characters like Lyon and Camus so you can.

Sure, I will add an option where you can describe why you chose a certain boss. But you are also free to discuss about that in this thread. Just to keep this thread alive.

EDIT : Link has been updated. Now you can describe about your boss at length.

1 Like

Hey I just voted for Lyon and Camus before your post so that you read was probably mine xD lol
Whatever
Robin is way more protagonist than Lucina and maybe even more protagonist than Chrom. If you haven’t played Awakening I strongly recommend it to you.
I don’t see any reason for not being on the poll
Isn’t a lord ? Neither celica or Micaiah are lords
It’s an avatar character ? Yes but Corrin and Beyleth are avatars too
It’s the main protagonist of his game ? Yes , while Lucina isn’t
So I see two options to see this poll correct for everyone
1-Make it a Protagonist Poll instead and add characters like Chris and Robin ( your poll actually seems more like a protagonist Poll rather than a lord one )
2- Or change it to an specific “Lord” poll with characters that have “lord” in their class name ( base or promo)
Micaiah and Celica are protagonist not lords
Corrin and Beyleth are avatars and they aren’t “lords”
If you consider Corrin as lord then you should consider the hoshidian and nohrian family as lords too and that would suppose to add to many characters more
So easy
A main character /protagonist Poll or a Lord poll … Or both xD
I hope I helped you to understand this.
Now I’m going to the Villain and type my reasons why :3 see you

Those are valid criticism. If I were allowed to make changes then I would’ve added Robin and Kris too. But sadly you can’t edit a poll after 5 minutes of its creation. But I will change the topic to ‘Best Protagonist Poll’.

1 Like

Why do you think Celica and Micaiah are not Lords? I agree that Robin is, but they’re less of a Lord than Celica and Micaiah are

2 Likes

Just what you read.
Neither of Micaiah, Celica , Robin and even Alm are “lord” classes
Just that
Noble or Protagonist doesn’t means Lord

1 Like