Fire Emblem Poll

But then why isn’t Lucina a lord? Her class is literally called “Lord”. I think you’re confused.

We are talking about Lord in the sense of the role, not the literall class name. In the sense of being the, or one of, the main protagonists of the game.

1 Like

I think YOU ARE confused
I never said Lucina wasn’t a Lord ._. please read well what I wrote

You clearly seems confused
Lord it’s just that Lord
The poll started as Lord Poll
But then characters like Celica and Micaiah appears on the Poll while Robin not
If he is gonna make a LORD poll it would be fine with just Lord characters
Not protagonist
Please read again all that I wrote cause you seems to misunderstood what i typed

When I talked about Lucina I mentioned that she is a lord but not a Protagonist, well at least not more important than Chrom or Robin ._.

1 Like

stop this silly argument please

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter whether Lucina is a lord or not or Robin is a lord or not or Elincia is a lord or not because IKE is the best lord. G-d bless all of you.

3 Likes

That’s so true lmao. If Ike was just crazy strong then it was another thing but Ragnell ? That sword made Ike pure beast. It’s just a ranged Armads with infinite uses.

About the villain poll. Very few people have voted so far. And the result isn’t what I quite expected… But oh well we’ll see if it changes until the result comes out.
I suggest more people to vote. It will be more fun that way.

I honestly never particularly liked any of the Lords all that much, they’re often quite boring. Will be giving Ike my vote due to Holmes from Tear Ring Saga, who is so much better than any mainline lord, not being on the list

1 Like

Filled out the poll.

2 Notable mentions that didn’t make the cut:

1. The black knight - FE9/10. He’s got a great visual design and the worldbuilding around him is good, but once you remove the mystic from his persona he’s really a pretty boring character.

2. Dimitri - FE16. I haven’t finished 3 houses so I don’t know if he makes a good villain or not, on the blue lions route he’s presented in a way that makes it seem like he’d be a great villain, but Idk what he’s actually like in the other routes.

EDIT: (So i don’t double post)

About the villain poll. Very few people have voted so far. And the result isn’t what I quite expected… But oh well we’ll see if it changes until the result comes out.

The villain poll is tough. Most villains in FE lean toward “Evil cackling wizard who wants to summon a demon” and the “quiet military general who is evil.” you don’t really get character development of the villain the way most jrpg series would develop their villains.

EDIT 2: A note on Lehran. (Spoiler warning)

He’s the ancient ancestor of the Heron race, the most peaceful and beautiful of all creation in Tellius. The fact that the lord of all that is peaceful, pure, and beautiful would be the one seeking to destroy the world is very compelling to me. He felt that he’d failed his goddess, that he’d betrayed his oath to his creator god, and he sought to make it right. I can imagine the sorrow he felt as he witnessed wars and famine and drought. The anguish in feeling he had failed the very thing he’d been created for, and then the dead cold chill that would allow him to condone the slaughter of his own offspring. He would allow his own descendants be killed in a genocidal massacre if it brought him closer to the death of everything. A truly bone chillingly wicked thing to be coming from this “angel of light”.

2 Likes

Lets go Lyn, the only one with jiggle physics, I believe in you.

4 Likes

I do not think this continues to be true.

I disagree about the Black Knight. He may not be very expressive, but he’s still a compelling character without the myster. After all, [spoilers]

Spoilers

He has to hide that he’s banded

Edit: crap, how do I mark soilers like you did???

Edit 2: Thanks

1 Like

Just go into the cog icon when posting, hide details and rename the summary to spoiler or something.

1 Like