Fire Emblem: Maiden of Darkness. Check the OP for updates I do them everytime I achieve now

2 Likes

I feel you, I heard it was something like 46°C over in australia. And the exact opposite in chicago.
And there’s still people who think global warming is no big deal.
In any case, take care of yourself, and good luck with MoD!

3 Likes

It’s raining today. In February. In Canada.
That sfx tool sounds really useful. Are you going to be releasing your tools as well?

2 Likes

Dev streams would be HYPE!!

2 Likes

I would like to see that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d be interested in watching dev streams, especially now that you have these tools (hopefully) in place that you all have been trying to implement for so long.

1 Like

have you considered going to a local library? I know it’s not ideal, but it’s better than dying in the heat

1 Like

I mean that doesn’t fix my “Can’t work” issue. I’ve been down a laptop for a while now, so it’s Desktop or bust when it comes to working.

I believe all tools are intended for release, it’s not specifically a project tool though. It’s also not complete, complete would be the point where it can rip full songs as well.

8 Likes

I’ve been hunting for a way to get clean song exports. If you can figure out the instrument sets that’d be Pog as fuck

4 Likes

This week’s Roundup

• Not much really, It’s a lot of busy work on my end formatting text and getting it ready for insertion into the rom. So yeah, a bunch of incidental dialog formatted on my end for insertion.

On the plus side, the temperature has cooled and I no longer have obligations to the government so I can afford my rent. So I’ll have more time and wont be dead 5/7 days of the week.

16 Likes

So here’s a question. If DevStream is once a week. What day would you guys like it to be on to watch? The weekend? Any certain time? Let me know!

8 Likes

while any day of the week is fine for me, i think the weekend is best

3 Likes

Saturdays work best for me, although not at night (6:30 PM CT thru 1:30 AM CT)

2 Likes

Weekend :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Weekends would work best for me as well.

3 Likes

have you… tried actually searching the forums?

1 Like

The weekend is best, you CHAMP! :smile:

3 Likes

Pretty sure he’s more interested in the

part

1 Like

So, here is the plan going forward for next week

On Monday at 8:30 AM UTC+10 (So this should be Sunday for most of you) we’ll be doing DevStream. DevStream in general is a time where I will either do some writing, some coding, put something into the game. You can talk with me, offer suggestions, ask questions. It wont replace the Weekly update, so you don’t have to worry if you don’t catch the stream that you don’t know if anything has happened. I don’t know how long streams will go for yet, because I’m still fighting a lot of my own issues here. But it should be a way for the community and I to interact. So I hope to see you all there.

10 Likes

for those on the east coast of the US that’s 4:30 PM on Sundays

3 Likes