Fire Emblem: Maiden of Darkness. Check the OP for updates I do them everytime I achieve now

This week’s Roundup

• Updated the item icons and added the ones that were missing
  • Worked on getting TextParse to work with the Gringe translation
14 Likes

Where is the last 3 weeks round up?

1 Like

Onmi has been on holiday for the past month. Hence the lack of updates.

5 Likes

He was kidnapped by the Sicilian Mafia

2 Likes

project isn’t dead, the guy’s just on vacation. chill

4 Likes
13 Likes

this is so hype alexa play without me by eminem

1 Like

The King has returned to his throne, the kingdom is at ease once again. :joy:

1 Like

You better play this shit when it releases

4 Likes

The Proyect Is Dead?

5 Likes

Alright!

1 Like

** This week’s Roundup**

• Returned from holiday
  • Wrote a script that automated the process of creating animation scripts saving us a load of time overall.

Next week will be a full week with a proper update preferably, I still have to sort out life in Australia again. Unfortunately, it’s getting harder and harder to afford rent as rates go up and I lack the ability to find work. We’ll find a way though. I hope you all had a good holiday!

13 Likes

I have one doubt, eliwood and hector will be like in F7 or they will be Paladin and general, other doubt, this hack will be patched in a fe6, fe7 or a fe8 rom? sorry the asks, but i don’t read all this hack.

1 Like

The hack is for FE6. As for Eliwood and Hector I do believe they have their FE7 classes.

3 Likes

This week’s Roundup

• The Male Sniper Crossbow was finished and inserted.
  • Sound Effect porting began
  • Incidental text insertion/writing

Not a big update but people are busy over the break, and as I’ve said before, these people have lives. Even if Updates are small, I am comitted to getting one update out a week.

12 Likes

Which sound effects are being ported, specifically?

1 Like
8 Likes

Mostly ones that FE6 lacks for battle animations, Eliwood’s Neigh for his promoted critical, the Flash from his sword. the Sage critical sound (We’ve already done Druid), the Mage Knight and Great Knight sounds.

Basically if there’s a sound missing the animators need or our animations use.

9 Likes

This week’s Roundup

• More sound effect insertion, as well as hunting for the actual ID’s for said sound effects. Improving various animations.
  • Working on a few things on the Ranking side of the game development
  • More text coding. Just trying to get as much built as we can so, if eventually, Colorz actually finishes making Shift-Gringe for us, we can insert it (And if not we can slowly pump it into the game using FEbuilder, with the risk of bugs developing)
  • Trying not to die in the australian heat

I joke but the heat legitimately is a killer over here right now. Since my apartment lacks cooling, that means my room becomes actually uninhabitable, with no laptop, it means I genuinely can’t work for days on end.

16 Likes

This week’s Roundup

• So yeah, we finally have a way to insert text into MoD without using an extra program that makes the game start grumbling and the program start crying because it doesn’t recognize the game as FE6 anymore.
  • We also have a program for ripping sfx directly from any Sappy-game and converting it to an EA insertable file.

Again, pretty major of an update for us, the creators, since this saves us so much time overall, but not very flashy for you guys. Oh, and would people like to tell me how interested you would be in watching DevStreams. After I get more freetime, I’d be interested in starting streaming again, if this is something you’d like to see, let me know.

23 Likes