Fire Emblem: Justice & Pride (Full Length FE8 Hack)

Rigas’s issue has been fixed. If it’s affected any of you, please update the patch.

3 Likes

Is there supposed to be a triangle attack in this hack? I ask because Nissa and Tara have the triangle attack flag, but not anybody else as far as I can tell.

1 Like

Melinda’s supposed to have it too, but I probably forgot to put it on her.

1 Like

Where are the easy to get 1-2 range swords? I didnt see them in the armory’s. Also kinda weird how the rangers still have 7 move not that ppl will use them anyways

1 Like

So guys, I have mixed feelings about actually making the postgame, so do you guys actually want to see it done?
If you say no, the music that was used for it will stay in the sound room as bonus songs, and I’ll still polish and fix stuff
If you say yes, I’ll begin work ASAP

• Yes, do it
  • No, don’t do it
  • I don’t care

0 voters

1 Like

Still waiting for characters palette.

2 Likes

@DrGreen3339 I know you didnt ask for help, but i did every palette for (what i think, i havent played much of the hack yet) all the playable characters. You can use these if you want. If you want to do them yourself, thats fine too. Just wanted to help. Hope you like them : )

5 Likes

1 Like

I couldn’t exactly find the right photo to express how good that is, but this is what I found.

Thanks, man. You helped out a lot.

Glad i could help. Good luck with the hack. It looks amazing!

1 Like

Really great hack! Cant wait till the custom palettes are in!

They’ve actually been inserted, they’ll just release with the postgame.

4 Likes

Release 2 is out.
Character palettes and the first postgame map are now available!

2 Likes

I’m having an issue getting to play from where I currently am each time a game is updated.
I play on my phone (samsung j3 currently) but i usually download on my laptop, patch the file then transfer it. Any idea how i can transfer a version of the game to my phone with the latest patch (release 2) without losing my progress on my phone?

Just keep the sav file and make sure it is named the same as the patched rom

I would like to know what is the villager promotes? Asking for a friend…

Villager promotes into Spartan and Hero.

2 Likes

I dunno if anyone else had this issue so let me share.

I updated to release 2 (thanks for the info @Hyperion_Kant :slight_smile: it worked).
I was at chapter 9 when I updated. Based on the readme, you unlock chapter 9x if you keep the green commander alive. I did that, but I didnt defeat the boss for chapter 9 (i just survived the turns, he and his army retreated). Does that mean I need to both keep the green commander alive and defeat the boss to unlock chapter 9x?

P.S. the story discussion is there for the chapter (commander says he found a map to the shadow temple or something) but when I save, it just proceeds to chapter 10.
Any help on this would be appreciated asap. chapter 9 was kinda hellish and I wanna avoid doing it over if possible.

Yeah, the conditional was messed up.
I updated the patch in the OP

1 Like