Good day people, I am Turtle /GPT, at the start of 2021 I discovered FEBuilder after trying to make an epic fe6 rebalance using EA + nightmare and discovering it’s existence while trying to fix a bug. Several months later I have a project rolling which I am hoping to receive more public feedback on while I work on writing/visual aspects.
- Ironman focused design
- Lots of options, you should always have an out
includes early rescue staff and other epic defensive/offensive tools
- Lightly edited skills
- Epic Hackrom soldier/Armour/Archers
- Epic boat map
- Epic bandit lore
- Lunge lord who has exclusive access to Dark magic gimmick tomes
- Nerfed EXP gain for that epic elongated earlygame experience
- FEBuilder Skillsys QOL
- Nerfed status Duration to 1 turn for more epic sleep staff action
- DS Avoid
- Thracia Trading
- Differentiated Magic Types
- Dark: Only usable by the lord, Powerful and limited use
- Anima: Exclusive access (among tomes) to effective damage
- Light: Focuses on enhancing self/allies
This version does not currently feature a proper story while I have personal notes, I - like many hackers have an aversion to actually writing things so anything currently in the ROM is WIP. I have tried to include gameplay relevant notes where possible. Mainly looking for gameplay feedback whilst I work on writing and general cleaning up. Thank you for your time.
- 20-25 Chapters complete with story
- More Shove
- More Pandan created MIDIs as map themes
- Lunge Lord prison break chapter featuring old enemies as new friends
- More Boats/No Fog >:(
- Too many Recurring Villains
- Make you cry
Special Thanks to the longterm playtest gang! Bpat, Rivian, Roze, Xilirite, Leche
and RandomWizard for both their assets (which are epic) and ideas.
Also Devvy and Spensir for playtesting
As well as all the individuals who possess the ability to create actual art assets
- Sterling Glover
Weapon Icons -
Hack is designed around Normal Difficulty.