FIRE EMBLEM - Code of the Black Knights: Decisive Edition (30 chapters)

I have encountered a game breaking glitch in Chapter 15 that prohibits me from playing the map. The screen shows my units and I can scroll around the map but my cursor does not show up and I cannot select units.

I have tried resetting several times. Anyone have suggestions? Unfortunately I’m not able to advance.

1 Like

Try pressing the L button to immediately select an unit.
If this doesn’t work, try opening the A menu and going to the unit screen.
If that doesn’t work either, please send your save and I’ll see how I can help!

2 Likes

Where is Isaac in the CH9 ?

1 Like

He spawns in the middle of the map as soon as the chapter begins.

1 Like

He’s don’t spaw’s it’s a new unit’s in a new patch ?

1 Like

Yes, he’s relatively recent. He might not appear if youa re using an old version.

1 Like

I have a patch form the 14 December

1 Like

Oh, okay. Isaac and 4 other units were introduced around january 1st, so he will probably not appear in your version. Don’t worry, you can update without erasing your save data!

1 Like

Oh, I was resart with the new patch, it’s not a problem

1 Like

In the new patch, Merces can be recruit ?

1 Like
Spoiler

No, you can’t.
You get a legendary weapon if you keep him alive as long as possible, though.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for you help

1 Like

how to get on a ballista? i just can’t.

1 Like

Only un-mounted bow users can get in a ballista.

1 Like

Pressing L worked, thank you so much. Really been enjoying your game. I appreciate all your efforts.

2 Likes

I have a question about the ranking for chapter 11. How do you save the villagers, I rescue all of them from the cells but my ranking is still a B.

1 Like

You could be playing on normal difificulty.
You might have also missed the time requirement for that chapter.

1 Like

I’m playing on hard mode and seize the throne on the last turn possible(16) which has worked for other chapters. According to Noir the villagers only have to be out of their cells at the end.

1 Like

Actually, you’re right. There is a bit of faulty programming in this chapter’s ranking.
Thanks for showing there was an issue!

1 Like

Yeah every other ranking had worked until now except for this chapter. Either way I will just continue on to the next chapter, if I see any other issues I’ll post them.

2 Likes