FIRE EMBLEM - Code of the Black Knights: Decisive Edition (30 chapters)

man I can’t ride a ballista, even with Zero or Cresent. when I stand on a ballista with them it is only understood as a fort.

1 Like

1 Like

sorry the images were not in order. has the RIBE option he gets on the ballista, and when I use the WAIT option he leaves it. as if it didn’t exist.

1 Like

Fire Emblem - Code of the Black Knights V1.01 Jan 2.R2.emulator_09
Ballista seems to be working just fine in the current version. Could it be a problem with your emulator?

1 Like

so sorry for bothering, could you point me to a decent Android emulator?

1 Like

thanks a lot, in fact it was the emulator. I used "JOHN GBA LITE and I always had this problem, I tested it now on MY BOY and everything worked out. So I wanted to know a good Android application that doesn’t hurt, I really didn’t like MY BOY GBA. I always tried to play it game since it is by far the best hack I’ve ever played and I always had problems.

1 Like

I don’t really know about many other GBA emulators for android, the only one I used in my phone was My Boy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am sorry for bothering you, in case of i may have miss alert about this bug.

at chapter 25, game crash after ‘Enemy Boss’ done talking to Swarze.
reset and replay still not working.

1 Like

The game sometimes crashes in this chapter…

But judging from the screenshot (LV32 Noir, max money), the suspend save must have got corrupted.
Restarting the chapter should probably fix it.

1 Like

game crash immediately after this.

alright, will try restart chapter.
thanks for replying.
thank you very much for the game.
i am enjoying this game :slight_smile:

1 Like

this hack looks great, I’ll probably download this once I have access to my laptop. The new classes from the screenshots look great and the maps look well made. I do hope that you continue to fix bugs if any arise though.

3 Likes

It’s very good. When one of the strongest criticisms of a hack is the artwork (and even that is like… minimal. I think for a couple portraits it’s just the eye placement lol) you know it’s a golden hack.

2 Likes

sorry for bothering you, but as I leave the first part of chapter 23, I just see and king and I want to face him.

1 Like

^
| (Problem solved in private message)

1 Like

it over , good game i enjoy it, that lot of crash and restart when enemy spawn as reinforcement, like ending B the most , so just want to ask u how many unit that die that u cant do anything about it? or it only 1 and did layton really kill his brother because misunderstanding or his brother really want to kill him sory dont know how to use spolier

1 Like

So i came across a weird bug i think. After i cleared chapter 8, i went into my prep menu in chapter 9 and saw that i had a playable magic seal unit. With Schwarze’s sprite and bases.

1 Like

another weird thing! i just got the promotion items for the lords. Schwarzes works just fine! But when i try to use noirs, the game freezes and says something about a missing BIOS file. Playing on VBA btw.

1 Like

I think this is due to skipping cutscenes with start. Please don’t, it’s prone to breaking the game :sweat_smile:

About the Noir bug, I have no idea what’s the cause but it might be your VBA setup. I think promoting while holding a supply whistle might also cause the game to freak out but it usually doesn’t cause a crash.

1 Like

Well, congratulations!

1 Like

Hi! A new version just got released. It contains the following changes:

• The MIDI for “Confront the Darkness” was improved!
  • Class animations for Apocalypse Rider and Cavalier were updated.
  • A new Trophy Weapon, Meltdown, was introduced.
  • Elquake’s animation has been changed to Shyuterz’s Dark Spikes.
  • Ranking system at chapter 11 was fixed.
  • AI behavior has been improved for route A. This includes green units.
  • Trueblade and Dread Fighter have been nerfed (-2 str and magic cap to both).
  • Skill and item icons have been updated.
  • Glitches from previous versions have been fixed.
  • Nerfed accuracy for throwing weapons, except Godess Axe.
    And more! Hope you enjoy!
6 Likes