FIRE EMBLEM - Code of the Black Knights: Decisive Edition (30 chapters)

Dang. I didn’t make a separate save to see the Last Stand since I thought I was on a different route. That sucks

1 Like

This unfortunately happens when promoting while holding a whistle. It’s mostly an engine bug, there isn’t much i can do aside from marking it D:

1 Like
Spoilers

Accepting Kayleth’s proposal leads you to route B. The routes were named by the order in which they were finished.

Edit: You’re right, the route A/B decision is flipped in the chart. My bad.
Edit2: Fixed the flowchart.

1 Like

I’ve been playing until chapter 16, but got little confused because you-know-who was still alive but i somehow got sylvan route

1 Like

Was Noir Level 14 and above in chapter 8?

2 Likes

That’s weird…
If person X was alive in these maps, please tell me which of these did or did not happen:

Spoilers until CH16
  • Appeared in CH4, where he was not killed.
  • Appeared in CH8, where he was spared and then knocked unconscious (Note that Noir MUST succeed by being at a high enough level, otherwise Mercer will commit a suicide bombing).
  • Made a cameo in the interlude as a prisoner.
  • In the second interlude, Artemisa informed Noir that the prisoner escaped.
  • Finally, Mercer should have appeared in CH16.
2 Likes

not sure if bug, but i cannot get off the elevator on chapter 23.

1 Like

Please consult this set of posts:

1 Like

ive kept units on the lifts the entire time, but the center area never opens, even after killing the generals.

1 Like

You need to manually set a unit to wait or do something in the marked tiles, pressing “end” turn won’t work.

1 Like

that was the issue, thanks.

2 Likes

Fire Emblem - Code of the Black Knights V1.1 January 7

Is it just me, or does William’s Counter doesn’t proc at the Arena? He was Level 16, if anyone’s asking.

1 Like

If I recall correctly Counter only works on enemy phase, so it won’t work in the arena.

1 Like

UPDATE: I have verified the cause of Rose’s Petal not evolving. Apparently, promoting her into Assassin doesn’t cause her weapon to evolve, in contrast with Swordmaster allowing her to evolve her weapon.

Which sucks cause her evolved weapon as an Assassin is pretty awesome.

1 Like

Not sure, i think noir didn’t get enough level back then and i can’t load my old saves using new patch.

Anyway I’m enjoying your hacks, so many unexpected -deaths- haha especially if you don’t look those spoilers. Characters design are good i think i saw some of them in other hacks tho :joy:
Great job!!

I’m sorry if my English is too bad :v:

2 Likes

Hi, you can use the old saves by renaming them to match the new ROM or vice versa.
For example, if you have “Code of the Black Knights.gba” and “Code of the Black Knights.sav”, then once you have installed the new patch simply rename the new ROM to “Code of the Black Knights.gba”. Your saves will then read perfectly :slight_smile:.

Also, the reason some of the designs such as Lewis are the same as those seen in other hacks is because some of these mugs come from the Graphics Repository, which is a very large collection of mugs that anyone can use.

1 Like

So that’s why I freaked out when I saw Perseus from J&P in here as a “particularly strong mercenary”. Guy gave me the hard times.

1 Like

I did rename my saves and put it on same folder with the newest patched rom but it just didn’t work for me.

I’m not saying that graphics things in a bad way, just saying hoho… Thanks for letting me know about repository since I’m new to this world.

1 Like

Don’t worry about that, I didn’t take it as an accusation XD.

By the way, did you rename the savestates too? Maybe one of them could work out.

2 Likes

Yes i did, maybe I’ll try rename it later after i finish my first playthrough.

1 Like