FIRE EMBLEM - Code of the Black Knights: Decisive Edition (30 chapters)

Kelly was a Kelik parody

How much weight… can you handle?

4 Likes

New version of chapter 21 black knights route, you can’t get the silver card without savestates/rewinding/rng abuse with re-move due to the bandits spawning turn 1 and being able to move through your units.

2 Likes

The gameplay is really solid.
Characters are fun.
Lore is really well put together.
Sprite artistry could use some work.
(Cecil is the CEO of Grease)

2 Likes

Hi. I found this hack really one one the best i’ve ever played. But in ch 21 after the hermit village, the game freeze after the enemies are displayed. There is a possibility to recover the game?

1 Like

This often happens when a unit spawns right on top of another or there is some sort of memory issue…
The good news is that in these cases, most of the time it is solved just by rebooting the game and pressing “resume chapter”!

1 Like

Ok one (probably a bit idiotic) question, will one of the new characters be an Astram clone?

1 Like

I was not expecting Maria and Josephine to freak out like they did when Hermes was over by Oliver in chapter two, “GODDAMNIT HERMES THERE COULD BE A VILLAGE IN TROUBLE OR SOMETHING” made me laugh I didnt know you could even change events like that based on who is where like that.

1 Like

How could I finish this game? The boss will disappear when I end turn.

Where the boss?

1 Like

I beat endgame A in 2 turns, and the lost chapter isn’t showing up, is this a bug?

1 Like

This bug has been solved in the latest version, please update if you have a version that isn’t the December 31.
(If you are using the Dec 31 version and the bug persists after you reload the chapter, let me know though.)

Also please mark your spoilers :v

1 Like

This sounds like a bug, yes :confused:
I’d like to take a look at your save. Could you send it via private message?

1 Like

Fire Emblem - Code of the Black Knights V1.01 Jan 2.R2.emulator_03

The game has recieved a new update! Version 1.1 brings 5 new characters, custom loading screens and fixes to ending-related bugs.

• 5 new units were added to incentivize ironman runs. These are Crescent (Archer, CH4), Cyan (Pirate, CH8), Isaac (Light-based mage, CH9), Mjoll (Pegasus, CH10) and Abraham (Mystic Knight, CH19). They all rejoin at chapter 18, with the exception of Mjoll (Who will only rejoin if she has achieved at least one support) and Abraham (Who hasn’t joined yet).
  • Several bugs were fixed, including the “Ending loop” bugs and several ones where dead player units would respawn.
  • The final boss of endgames C and D has been slightly nerfed. He has also recieved unique animations.
  • Custom loading screens have been added using Huichelaar’s ASM, who has been added to the credits.
  • Markers have been added whenever a unit drops an item.
  • Hiryu’s bases were buffed. (+2 spd.)
  • Two tracks were added, one from Three Houses and another from Yggdra Union.
  • More chapters were overhauled.

The chapter ranking system should be available next patch, unless game-breaking bugs are found. Please report any bugs regarding the new characters!
Wrist-friendly download link

Also, remember to check the “Known bugs” section in the first post!

3 Likes

Yay ~ a great happy new year gift ~ thank you (^o^)/

2 Likes

Wow, you really work quickly. Did you do the animations for the 3rd tier classes, or did they not need them?

1 Like

For the 3rd tier classes, some were custom made such as Red Wizard, but most of them come from the graphics repo. That’s why the credits are so long :v

1 Like

Could you update the recruitment guide?

EDIT: The new characters don’t seem to have support conversations. You working on them?

1 Like

I must say, this is definitely a unique hack. I can’t tell how many times I’ve sighed out of frustration or annoyance at the enemies and the ridiculous hit rates that everyone has here, and I’m only at Chapter 4.

inb4 I thought I could clear the map by talking to Helman with Oliver and leaving the rest of my units in range of the cavalry reinforcements and getting decimated in the process. Welp, there’s half an hour of my life gone down the drain. I’ll have to figure out how to “Stop Helman!” next time I retry this chapter. Wish me enough patience and game knowledge to get through this chapter soon!

1 Like

Uh, it’s not that complicated. You need to defeat Helman. Talking to him with Oliver makes him drop his weapons (so he’s basically letting you kill him at that point).

1 Like

… no idea why I didn’t think of that but maybe playing it at 2 am after going through several hours of lecture vids didn’t help. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll update the guide. The current characters have their supports set up (They can achieve supports like any other unit and it’s perfectly funcional), it’s just that the conversations have not been written yet. So their support “conversations” are really just the support going from C to B to A, with no conversation…

EDIT: Added content labels in compliance with the new policy. I personally don’t like this but rules are rules.

1 Like