FIRE EMBLEM - Code of the Black Knights: Decisive Edition (30 chapters)

For the 3rd tier classes, some were custom made such as Red Wizard, but most of them come from the graphics repo. That’s why the credits are so long :v

1 Like

Could you update the recruitment guide?

EDIT: The new characters don’t seem to have support conversations. You working on them?

1 Like

I must say, this is definitely a unique hack. I can’t tell how many times I’ve sighed out of frustration or annoyance at the enemies and the ridiculous hit rates that everyone has here, and I’m only at Chapter 4.

inb4 I thought I could clear the map by talking to Helman with Oliver and leaving the rest of my units in range of the cavalry reinforcements and getting decimated in the process. Welp, there’s half an hour of my life gone down the drain. I’ll have to figure out how to “Stop Helman!” next time I retry this chapter. Wish me enough patience and game knowledge to get through this chapter soon!

1 Like

Uh, it’s not that complicated. You need to defeat Helman. Talking to him with Oliver makes him drop his weapons (so he’s basically letting you kill him at that point).

1 Like

… no idea why I didn’t think of that but maybe playing it at 2 am after going through several hours of lecture vids didn’t help. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll update the guide. The current characters have their supports set up (They can achieve supports like any other unit and it’s perfectly funcional), it’s just that the conversations have not been written yet. So their support “conversations” are really just the support going from C to B to A, with no conversation…

EDIT: Added content labels in compliance with the new policy. I personally don’t like this but rules are rules.

1 Like

Hey, do you mind moving the content labels a bit further up the post? I had to dig a bit to find it; sorry that the policy is unclear about this. Otherwise, no further worries here.

EDIT: After some further thought, never mind, what you have is fine.

1 Like

Mkay. Currently excited for next patch, when do you expect it to come out?

1 Like

Soon™.
(I honestly have no estimate :v)

2 Likes

I’m having trouble with the Chapter Butterfly Effect. Is there some kind of secret to it?

1 Like

Siege tomes work pretty well against the bosses, while rescue staves can help you keep the important NPC alive. You will also need a good amount of leadership stars or you risk not landing vital hits. And of course you should use every legendary weapon you have.

Aside of that… You’ll need good luck :sweat_smile:

EDIT: Maximize the use of skills and supports to deal as much damage as possible. Remember that by the endgame, a Knight Lord Schwarze can grant an up to +8 damage bonus in area. Rally abilities also help.

1 Like
Chapter 17 Spoilers

Can I win the chapter without sacrificing units to Vert? I don’t want any of my units to die.

1 Like
Chapter 17

Did you spare Blaise?

1 Like
Chapter 17

Yes, but he never leveled up yet

1 Like
Chapter 17

Ah good. Reinforcements will arrive as soon as you defeat the dark mage boss, mostly there to distract them from Vert. Make sure almost all of the units have high movement to escape in time.

P.S. was rather in for a rude awakening when I learned that Cyan doesn’t promote from Hero Crests, but rather Knight Crests. Oops!

1 Like
Chapter 17

However note that even if Blaise was recruited, the reinforcements will only spawn if you killed less than ~3 units in his chapter (In which case Blaise tells you right after joining that the Holy Knights are directly supporting you to fight Vert).

1 Like

Thank you both for your help! And by the way, are any more recruitable characters planned to be released at any point?

1 Like

Oh nice, new update!
Guess I’m missing out on Mjoll though…

1 Like

No, actually after the chapter ranking is implemented there are no plans for any other features aside of bugfix patches if any more bugs arise.

I originally planned for the anniversary patch to be the final one but it was just too buggy and had several flaws :confused:

1 Like

The known bugs need to be updated about the chapter with elevator

1 Like