Fire Emblem Book of Eden v2.2.6 [Updated 01-10-22]

I’ve found the same bug on both vba and mgba, player unit deployment slots are overlapped with enemy unit spawn points, this doesn’t let you select your own units, as it prioritizes showing enemy units instead. Pressing L to cycle through units always took me to the Boss and nothing else, If you get lucky you can choose to only deploy the main character, him surviving a single turn means you can escape and end the chapter early, but miss on all the stuff to get.

Are you playing on hard mode too?

Okay, it turns out hard mode was the problem. I haven’t worked on hard mode at all as normal mode is the only mode being worked on at the moment, so for those who play hard mode, know that there may be bugs in there that I have not found yet like the player units spawning on top of enemy units.

yes, playing on hard mode, forgot to mention that in the previous post, and sorry about doing that i guess, it’s a bad habit of mine.

yeah, restarted everything on normal and no issues so far.

Spoilers

the Mia character is not recruitable on chapter 4? I talked to her with Richard but she remained an enemy and fled the map, I had to arrive before her leaving?

spoilers

Mia can only be recruited in a later map if you talked to her in ch4. Similiar to caths recruitment in fe6.

2 Likes

thank you. I have another question, Geoffrey loses 1 point of con when promoting to crusader, is that supposed to happen?

No that’s not suppose to happen, it is fixed in the latest patch update

Man these characters suck.
I’m on chapter 7 I think and man the MC and the Lord really sucks balls. You have fighters with 30+ HP and these goofballs deal single digit damage barely scratching double digit at times and they don’t double for crap.
Also you give way too few turns to complete it and throw way too many enemies slowing down my progress.
And then you expect the Thief to steal 3 chests AND go and free the mage? Ridiculous.
The prepromote is okay.
Archers are also way too annoying, like the fighters they have too much HP and barely anyone double them.
Also the fighter units come with a hammer but they barely deal decent damage AND the hit rate is way too low.
There is also another room with a chest and is also annoying because I need every character helping deal with the wave of enemies you send and Rex is too busy doing the Ridiculous recruiting and nabbing chests combo.
My party feels way too weak, I’m very tempted to use cheats and give myself some Stat boosters so they don’t suck.
I’m probably alone in this so I doubt anything will happen, just wanted to vent.

Okay so I’m on chapter 3 and I’m just wondering that if you do talk to ike then you’ll get him? Because I just want to make sure that I’m not missing out on getting him if I don’t talk to him in this chapter

You don’t recruit him but he does give you an item for talking to him after the chapter.

Okay thank you

Chap 4 f*ack, talk with mage end turn and game over

Is this alive? I Really like the Avatar