Fire Emblem: Black Fang [Story Complete]

Dear author, thank you for your reply. I really like your excellent works.

@HHS

Just finished this hack and i enjoyed my time even though i had a lot of bugs playing on mGBA wich i had to switch to VBA-M wich helped just to end up using FEBuilder to pass event scripts cuz i didnt like VBA-M. (like mGBA way better)

• Story was pretty good but i didnt feel like it was a main quest more like a side story wich showed some light on the Black Fangs perspective!

• Difficulty was pretty good, hard but fair in the beginning till mid but at the end it got easier somehow ?

• Map missions were pretty good too with enough diffrent goals to not make it boring!!

• Fav char: Jonas!

Thanks for this hack and look forward to ur next hack!

1 Like

i just finished the game and i must say its a really good one. the story is well made and the characters are interesting.

i wanted to ask though, i am planning to make a mod myself and i wanted to ask if i could have the permission to use part of your “dancer/bard” animation

Oh absolutely. I think it’s a funny animation, first one I edited myself. Feel free to use it.

thank you a lot ^^

Download link not working. Fix it please.

Are you sure? It just worked for me on two different computers. If you hop into the discord, you can find it there too. In the pinned message.

Thanks for your help. :+1::+1::+1: