Fire Emblem 8: Self Randomizer (Reverse Recruitment Edition)

I would personally absolutely love that. T3 classes are very cool and I like the difficulty for the most part. And I don’t think you need to worry about the writing. Most people just skip the story in randomizers or rr runs. I think it would be a lot more fun for people that just want a challenge without having to hope that the final boss doesn’t one round everyone on their team thanks to her massive 38 speed (oof)

1 Like

Gotcha! Of course, I want to have a FEW story elements, such as characters not natively recruitable in a standard RR run being able to join the player, or the existence of extra secrets, but I can definitely try this if enough people want it!

And now, I have updated the Hard Mode version of this hack!

• Some item drop rates have been toned down drastically
  • Phantoms don’t give EXP to summoner because of glitch involving T3 units
  • And more!
1 Like

All versions have been updated!

• Wyvern Knights (female only), Lords, and Riders are helmetless now!
  • Wyvern Lords use axes instead of swords, and, appropriately, spawn with axes.
  • Dracomasters can now spawn with the same gear that most T3 foes do.
  • Great Lords are no longer weak to Zanbatos.
1 Like

Is Spearman able to promote? If so i can’t seem to get him to promote is this an oversight?

1 Like

Spearman does promote. What item are you using?

Heaven Seals and Solar Braces promote Spearmen.

Oh ok i was trying to use a hero, knight, and master seal. those are the only ones i got in the run.
so far.

Hero Crest? Knight Crest? Didn’t I remove those from my hack?

Sorry my fault i meant i was using a master seal. don’t know why i said hero and knight crests.

I have been enjoying the hack a lot, and I’m on my third run right now. Sadly, I have a problem: after killing all the enemies on the ghost ship, the map doesn’t end for some reason. I don’t remember having this problem before. Is there a way to fix it?

1 Like

Do you have a flying unit? I believe there are some enemies on the water, so maybe you missed some?

This is what I was thinking. But the victory music started playing when only 1 enemy was left, and after killing it the map doesn’t end. I sent my flying unit to basically the entire map, and it is empty

Send me your save file, and I’ll check it.

Here’s the link for the save file (I’m not that good with this kind of stuff so I hope it works)

Thanks in advance!

I just sent you a request for access.

Forgot to enable the link, my bad. Now it should be good to go

Huh, the route flag is off…? Odd…

Okay, overall, I don’t know what happened. Just use the Konami Code to “skip” the chapter.
You don’t even have to reset.

Edit: To clarify, I reset the chapter and recleared it twice: once with an enemy initiating against me, and one where Fado landed the final blow. Both ended in the chapter being cleared.

Oh well, nothing I can do about it I guess. Thanks again for the help!

No problem! I’ll go send you a save that got past that chapter.