Fire Emblem 7 Pick My Edits

That gives me the idea of having the WWE “OH WATCH OUT WATCH OUT” play when Hector jumps up during his crit animation

2 Likes

Haha. That is cute. I wanted to pick something hardcore though. Only the best for the battle God himself. He needs something fitting of a man.

Fire Emblem but the game puts soundboard sounds everywhere

2 Likes

Hector is seriously under rated and underpowered. And you will obviously say. “No, no he isn’t.” Lyn is a skilled lethal killer. Who can cut through arteries and destroy organs. Does nothing to armor. Eliwood has a whole royal warhorse to charge head first into combat with. Both hurt. Hector is just some home grown big boy. At at least six feet tall full armor and an axe bigger than his armored torso with all that he can bend his knees slightly and just leap like ten feet into the air. Imagine if he got a running start. If hector was a running back I would watch every game he played. Speaking of which imagine his speed gains without armor. What is his work out? Did he start having life or death wrestling matches with father at the age of 5?

Stupid edit time.
Replace Legault with Berth.
He’s a warrior with Barth’s base stats x2 (only 38 HP, 15 strength, and Barth’s default 14 defense) and Marth’s growths from FE1. B rank axe/C rank bow. Give him an axe with rapier effectiveness (call it Poleax with same stats as rapier), a steel bow, and a vulnerary.

Change Boies into a paladin. Keep the rest of him the same. Make all of the soldiers on the map (ch13) into cavalry.

1 Like
  • Hector and Eliwood’s promotions will no longer be tied to the story, they will promote like anyone else:
    An extra Heaven Seal will be given at the start of Pale Flower of Darkness,
    and you will get the one from the previous chapter even if Hawkeye dies.

• Blades are 2~3 range and they get +5, +10 and +15 crit respectively. They have Thunder’s animation.

I’ll do the 3rd edit later.

Next day!

1. Heath is now called Heat and is a mage with fire affinity. give him 7 defense and 9 resistance but keep his other stats the same. B rank tomes.
    He starts with a Fire and Elfire tome, aswell as a PRF fire tome called Flammenwerfer, which has the fire breath animation from dragons, 14 MT, 14 WT, 95 HIT, 1 range, and effectiveness against Armor and horses (like the rapier)

2. Give Javelin and Hand axes -20% hit, so 45 and 40 hit respectively.

3. Turn Serra into an Armour knight with staves. Give her 9 defense and a 45% growth, and lower her speed to 4 with a 30% growth. Also give her 11 con. She promotes into a general who can use light magic and staves. Pretty sure there are animation for both stave knight and magical general in the repo, and a Serra armour knight portrait too.

If you wanna count jav and hand axe nerfs as 2 edits, or the serra edits as multiple edits since it edits classes, then just count them as edits for tommorow.

1 Like

Make Florina into a pirate. Give her +5 HP, 10 strength, 5 agility, D rank axes, an iron axe, and a devil axe. I have a silly portrait edit too that I’ll post later.

Make chapter 19xx unlockable by default (set the default next chapter to 19xx), make the map rainy instead of foggy, and turn all the mages into mage knights.

Add +30% to all classes’ enemy growth rates.

2 Likes

Okay, I decided to make the portrait.

Edit one:Kent is now a lv7 wagon class with +10% mag,spd,res and +5% luck growths and -10% def,hp,and -5% skill growths. His bases are 24hp 10 mag 5 skill 9 spd 11 luck 4 def 7res 10con 7mov,he has C staves and has a master seal,barrier,and heal. Edit two:Nino is a Lv10 sage with 40 hp and 20 in all other stats as well as 7 mov and Has a A rank in anima and staves,but has a 10% hp growth and 1% in all others. Edit three:The wagon class promotes into a mage knight.

Marcus has Fe3 book 2 Roshea’s base stats and growths while also having E rank Swords and Axes but A rank Lances.

1 Like

SWORDZERKER HAWKEYE POGGERS

Renault
Is now Saleh
and has 20 in all stats (38 HP)
and is Druid.
(Starts with Nos and Physic, B Dark A Staves)
As for Growths.
38 in all.

More edits.
This one is a bit odd, but flip chapter 16 and all of its events horizontally. Make Bauker a hero with a hand axe and steel sword, and give the two myrmidons on the map light brands.

Give bows -3 weight and +10% accuracy. Give venin weapons the brave effect.

Kent is a thief named Jeff with 20 HP/95% growth, 5 strength/55% growth, 15 agility/40% growth. Make his inventory venin sword/iron sword/lockpick.

1 Like

Instead of the fire dragon it’s Kaga with a darkstone, his first line would be “MAEDA I WILL TAKE BACK MY FRANCHISE FROM YOUR COLD DEAD HANDS”
And his death quote will be “Please…buy Vestaria Saga…”

Also lucius has been snapped from existence and he’s replaced by Artur, sames growths as he has in fe8 but with a +10% and a prf called “Ginger Heaven” 10MT, 100 hit, 30 crit, 10 uses and effective against those with souls (aka all humans, so no morphs, kaga or nergal)

1 Like

Make Zagan a dragoon with an iron lance. All of the brigands on the map have devil axes.

Add a tome, Cutting gale, with D rank, 80% accuracy, 6 attack, 7 weight, and 2-3 range. Give the tome to Aion from Imprisoner of Magic.

Erik is now a paladin with a hand axe. All of the soldiers on the map are now fighters.

oh and also give him wind affinity, and make sure his con matches his fe6 version of 14

Nino haven’t been edited yet? Well here it comes.

Nino is now a female Fighter like her adoptive dad, who promotes to Hero like Linus. Stats: 100 HP growth, 12 personal base, 100 Strength, 6 personal base, 35 Skill, 3 personal base, 90 Speed, 8 personal base, 200 Luck growth, 10 personal base, 20 Defense growth, 3 personal base, and exactly 1 Resistance growth, 9 personal base. And +2 constitution. C Axes, holding a Mageaxe (Bolt Axe) and a Killer Axe.

Also, she starts with 80 support points with both Erk and Jaffar and has +5 growth with both of them.

Okay, I was away for a few days, but I’ve finally gotten the spreadsheet up to date. I do have some things that need clarification here and there though.

@Donlot I couldn’t find the armor knight Serra portrait, so I’m probably gonna go with this one instead:
Elerra

@Blazebow Movement isn’t a stat that I can edit on a unit-by-unit basis. In order to change a unit’s move stat, I would have to change the class’s base move, which would affect all other units with that class. Needless to say, that would count as a separate edit.

@flasuban By the time you suggested the changes to Kent, someone else had already submitted their own. That one’s my fault. Also, would you like me to make Cutting Gale a droppable item on Aion? And would you like Chapter 19xx to be accessible on Eliwood’s story as well or still just in Hector mode?

@Colo Is there a portrait for Kaga anywhere that I can use? What are the stats for the Darkstone? What are Kaga’s stats like? Also, someone else already edited Lucius. This one is not on me, as his changes were already shown in the spreadsheet.

@Celerity910 Once again, this is my fault, but Nino sadly had been edited already, though I will admit I like your suggested edits for her a lot more

Okay then, replace all instances of Nino with Fiora. Instead of Mageaxe, here is
Mageslayer ALT 2 the Sky Axe. You decide the rest of the effects.

1 Like