FEU Collaborative "POE" (Or Pick Our Edits)

*borking

2 Likes

Gregg
Info:
“Guy’s son. Seeking revevenge
to a nomad triblesman as an undercover Grado soldier.”
basically his purpose in life is to kill Ohai, also all of the misspells are intentional.
Gregg replaces Cormag and is a Wicked Flier (I already got permission from Blue Druid and L95 so don’t worry)
Since Wicked Fliers are pre-promoted his bases should be much better:
HP: 35 (60 cap)
S/M: 18 (25 cap)
Skill: 20 (24 cap)
Spd: 24 (27 cap)
Luck: 5 (30 cap)
Def: 18 (24 cap)
Res: 20 (27 cap)
Con: 10
Level: 5
He should join with a Horseslayer and a Flux.
Battle Quotes:
As enemy “Pshh…nothin’ personnel kid, I just need to harvest your soul…”
Against Ohai:
Ohai: G-Gregg-sama why…
Gregg: Finally now that I turned coat I can take you down… traitor! Cut the act, fool, and fight me!
Ohai: So you know, well then, the time I’d have to finish you off is much sooner than I expected, I just love playing with you as a puppet, you naive child! You shall die the same way your father died!
Gregg: …! That’s it, I’LL MAKE YOUR DEATH AS LONG AND PAINFUL AS POSSIBLE, PREPARE TO DIE, NOMADIC FOOL!!
Ohai: Bring it on!
Death quote:
Gregg: N-no… father… I failed to make re-…revevenge for you…

4 Likes

“FEU POE: Fire Emblem Sacred Stones except it’s just Fire Emblem Sacred Stones”

i believe in you all

2 Likes

Big Lyn replaces Binks in chapter 9E.
She stays a warrior and gets an axe with the reaver effect called Fatti Katti.

12 Likes

This is something I could get behind.

No seriously Imma get behind that big booty if you know what I mean

1 Like

@Kobazco Overlapping Weapon Triangle Hax

1 Like

now mugs are loaded like this : normal minis : portrait value - 9 *8+(cos(lord’s str) - tan ( seth mov))-78 , default minis are loaded like this : number of turn * char #7’s current status + sin(current map’s x size) - 87,normal mugs are loaded like this : number of time the player got a game over + 64 - 65+ 255 + sin(cos(tan(active’s character’s value)))

1 Like

tfw

What exactly is it you don’t like about it?

1 Like

(post

1 Like

Oh. Sorry if it came off as rude. You did a great job editing everything in and working on it. What we mainly didn’t like were the suggestions and the quality of some portraits. But mainly just the suggestions seemed eh to us.

1 Like

Er…there’s already been three suggestions for Gerik’s place, mine is second, so I change it to Marisa, @Klok, you should change yours as well…
Oh, um, also, Anastasia often mentions events and people from FE7, but no one really understands what she’s talking about, she has an A support with Lyn and Florina.

Anastasia’s R text: A quiet, even demure girl from the Wild West who tamed Luceid and sacrificed herself to defeat Lord Blazer.

Sword Magess R text: A title reserved and bestowed only upon Anastasia Rune Valeria, the greatest hero to ever live.

I don’t see myself getting access to my computer any time soon, for which I greatly apologize, so if anyone can just crop and requantize her official artwork, I’ll be extremely grateful and in debt…

1 Like

http://puu.sh/uNsJ4/064efadf6e.png
Replaces Anna.

2 Likes

Kaga is a paladin, and he wields the Seiken Canaan from TearRing Saga: Utna Heroes Saga. It is effective against the final boss, and PRF locked to Kaga.

Formortiis is renamed to IntSiis, and only Kaga can fight him. IntSiis has this portrait:

4 Likes

PRF weapon is only effective against final boss. YESZ.

1 Like

Fomortiis is a moe anime girl.

1 Like

Following on from that, this is Kaga’s dialogue with IntSiis when he fights him:

Kaga: “IntSiis!”
IntSiis: “So, Kaga, have you returned to develop Fire Emblem games for us now?”
Kaga: “No. Fire Emblem was a mistake, and, with this sword, one I aim to correct.”
IntSiis: “Foolish Kaga! Do you really think you can defeat such an established franchise with merely the power of a small development team and some puny sword from a game noone cares about?”
Kaga: “I don’t think I can. I know I can. Prepare to be destroyed, IntSiis!”

1 Like

Add Japanese words, like onii-chan and quotes from “You Are The Ocean’s Gray Waves”.

1 Like

[quote]G-Gregg-sama why…
So you know, well then, the time I’d have to finish you off is much
sooner than I expected, I just love playing with you as a puppet, you
naive child! You shall die the same way your father died!
Bring it on![/quote]
Gr- Gregg-sama, nande…
Ara, shitteru no desu ne… Dewa, ko no hi wa omoi-gakenaku motto sugu kitan desu wa~. Hontou wa, atashi wa kimi wo papetto no you tsukau no wa daisuki desu. Kimi, kawai-sou na bocchan desu yo ne~. Ima, chichi-oya no you ni shine!!
Iza!.. desu~!

… actually, now that I think of it, it’s much funnier for Ohai to break character and speak to Gregg in English. I still want him to say “Bring it on… desu~!” though.

But Lyn’s whole thing is that she’s fighting to have her true love, [whatever is replacing Ismaire], for herself. :cry:

2 Likes

sees total number of post
why arent my threads that active
le salt

1 Like

why are you posting your salt here? [insert discord eyes emote here]

1 Like