FEU Collaborative "POE" (Or Pick Our Edits)

[details=more new bosses]

Ruud. Replaces Breguet in ch1 (if Breguet is already taken, replace Murray in ch7 instead). His stats and inventory are the same as in FE6. R-button text: “A commander from Bern. Likes to bullshit around.”.

Rebecca. Replaces the generic monster boss in ch11 on both routes. Make her a level 7 sniper with a steel bow and “attack units in range” AI. Battle quote: “Hi! i’M rEbEcCa! LeT’s Be FrIeNdS!” Death quote: “hEeHeEhEe! LeT’s PlAy AgAiN sOmEdAy…”

Rebecca. Replaces the generic monster boss in ch18. Make her a level 14 sniper with a longbow, “random movement” AI, and high Skill and Speed. Battle quote: “… WhAt? YoU tHoUgHt I wAs DeAd? hEeHeEhEeHeEhEe. LeT’s PlAy ToGeThEr… FoReVeR.”. Death quote: “HeEhEeHeE! lEt’S… pL…aY…a…G…a…I…”. Give her text the evil black speech bubble.[/details]

7 Likes

No. No. I’m putting a stop to this. Don’t you dare encourage usage of FEH styled Rebecca. That absolute demon needs to be purged with holy fire and/or holy water. It’s just so bad, it’s probably going to bring Satan back instead of Jesus for WWIII.

4 Likes

So um…
Make Lyn be recruitable with Florina and give them an A support.

Change the weapon system to that of Heroes and (if possible), implement an Anima split, but leave most of the spaces empty so that others can give suggestions as to how it would work and what the tomes will be.

Replace Gerik with Anastasia from Wild Arms 2/FE7if with a custom class, Blade Magess (swords, staves and light magic, I think Klok ripped her animation) and the following stats: 20 HP, 10 Skill, Speed and Luck, 4 Move, 6 Con, everything else is capped at 5. She starts with 10HP, capped Move and Con and 3 in her strong stats, 1 in her weak stats.

Her Prf sword is called Argetlahm and gives her such ridiculous stat boosts, that she reaches the maximum available before it overflows into negative/zero (in other words, if her stats were one point higher and she was equipped with Argetlahm, her stats would overflow.)

All of her growths are 40%, meaning that there’s a 40% per stat chance for that stat of hers to overflow and become useless, her class gains as much EXP as a tier 1 recruit.

Her custom theme song is 'Megalomania" from Live-A-Live.

I’ll add weapon type icons, Anastasia’ portrait (I might just use the FE7if one) and Argetlahm’s icon later, I apologize if this was a bit too complex and/or long… :<

1 Like

Insert a random and unfunny jojo reference and call yourself a meme king

1 Like

If Harkinian is still going to be a general, we need to make sure he has 5 axes.A Hammer, a Halberd, a Poison Axe, a Killer Axe and Thracia’s Master Axe.

1 Like

I wonder if this and the other masterpieces from here could make it in

1 Like

Every mug should be from that thread

2 Likes

Dragoon Wendy as a endgame boss pls

1 Like

Novala, Tirado, Aias, Gheb, Beran, Caellach, Valter, the first version of Lyon (Lilina) and both versions of Riev all have their death quote changed to “May the blessings of Fomortiis-”

1 Like

Character: Guile
Replaces: Gerik
Class: Amerca (Not a typo!)(Lance mercenary)
Weapon: Flag (Lance)

Character: Freedom
Replaces: Tethys
Class: Hope Giver (Can dance to rejuvenate characters)
Might maybe use edited version of Budgie from the Zombie hack, or maybe we can get this patriotic eagle a real set of map sprites and battle sprites?

6 Likes

Ciraxidoge replaces Franz, and is a Knight. All his dialogue is replaced with barking.

R text is whatever you find appropriate.

Growths: hp 150 str 80 skl 25 spd 30 lck 30 def 90 res 40

Give him Gilliam’s bases.

7 Likes

this monster replaces Knoll, his name is Void, description:
“Lord:Void
Weapon:Lance
Luck:0 (Knoll much)”

+10% in all growths and 0% luck growth (knoll much)
class is gonna be lord, but eph lords promote with guiding rings now
(palettes)

2 Likes

*borking

2 Likes

Gregg
Info:
“Guy’s son. Seeking revevenge
to a nomad triblesman as an undercover Grado soldier.”
basically his purpose in life is to kill Ohai, also all of the misspells are intentional.
Gregg replaces Cormag and is a Wicked Flier (I already got permission from Blue Druid and L95 so don’t worry)
Since Wicked Fliers are pre-promoted his bases should be much better:
HP: 35 (60 cap)
S/M: 18 (25 cap)
Skill: 20 (24 cap)
Spd: 24 (27 cap)
Luck: 5 (30 cap)
Def: 18 (24 cap)
Res: 20 (27 cap)
Con: 10
Level: 5
He should join with a Horseslayer and a Flux.
Battle Quotes:
As enemy “Pshh…nothin’ personnel kid, I just need to harvest your soul…”
Against Ohai:
Ohai: G-Gregg-sama why…
Gregg: Finally now that I turned coat I can take you down… traitor! Cut the act, fool, and fight me!
Ohai: So you know, well then, the time I’d have to finish you off is much sooner than I expected, I just love playing with you as a puppet, you naive child! You shall die the same way your father died!
Gregg: …! That’s it, I’LL MAKE YOUR DEATH AS LONG AND PAINFUL AS POSSIBLE, PREPARE TO DIE, NOMADIC FOOL!!
Ohai: Bring it on!
Death quote:
Gregg: N-no… father… I failed to make re-…revevenge for you…

4 Likes

“FEU POE: Fire Emblem Sacred Stones except it’s just Fire Emblem Sacred Stones”

i believe in you all

2 Likes

Big Lyn replaces Binks in chapter 9E.
She stays a warrior and gets an axe with the reaver effect called Fatti Katti.

12 Likes

This is something I could get behind.

No seriously Imma get behind that big booty if you know what I mean

1 Like

@Kobazco Overlapping Weapon Triangle Hax

1 Like

now mugs are loaded like this : normal minis : portrait value - 9 *8+(cos(lord’s str) - tan ( seth mov))-78 , default minis are loaded like this : number of turn * char #7’s current status + sin(current map’s x size) - 87,normal mugs are loaded like this : number of time the player got a game over + 64 - 65+ 255 + sin(cos(tan(active’s character’s value)))

1 Like

tfw

What exactly is it you don’t like about it?

1 Like