Feier's Spritan Shelf

It’s been a while, but I’m still alive!

Currently at the moment, I am busy with school, so I won’t post finished products as fast as I want, but I thought it would be nice to post some wips i’ve been working on.

Plan of Stones

This little side-project of mine is just me messing with FE8 portraits by editing them a little. At the moment, I have finished everyone from Gilliam to Ross. I plan to revisit Eirika and Seth in the future.

And here are some W.I.Ps I have are of Neimi and Colm, since I’ve yet to do their frames.

Another two portraits I have been working on are Hawke and Flak from Advance Wars, to celebrate the upcoming release of Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re-Boot Camp!

That’s it for now, and I’ll try to update this thread a little more from time to time.

20 Likes

very nice coloring looks very clean, project anima was a cool game until it stopped being a fan of the whole existing thing…

And another very small update, just for the Advance Wars COs.

21 Likes

Alright! It’s been two weeks, but I’ve come with two updates.

First of them being that I finished Hawke and Flak!
They were a bunch of fun to work on (I would’ve posted this last week, but I was busy), especially while waiting for Advance Wars 1+2: Re-boot Camp.

The second news is that I’m opening commissions!
I won’t do animations (for now, due to school), but I should be open for portraits and map sprites.

Please read the top of the thread for more info, if you are interested.

(I am also still planning on getting around to the map sprites as well, but when I have more time!)

That aside, that should be it for now.

16 Likes

I finally had some extra time on my hands for some stuff for others to reference.

Wall of Lucius!

(He was mostly used because he kinda got 4 hair colors, so that’s nice)

I don’t own colors, no one should, so of course anyone can use this as a ref if they need to.

But that’s it for now!

21 Likes

poggers feier ref

1 Like

It’s already been a month, but I’m still alive ^^;

She’s been Work in Progress for some time, but I managed to finish her fairly recently:
Mayday from No Straight Roads!

Because I’ve got not only school, but also commissions, it will take me some time to update my thread, so please do understand.

Until next time~

16 Likes

So it’s been a year, but I’m still alive I swear.

That aside though, I have a new F2U/E Sprite for others to use!
Darros Sail

Here be Darros, a pirate who wants to abandon his ways to join Prince Marth’s Army.

I’ll try to post a little more often, but for now this is one of the few things I wanted to send in here.

32 Likes

welcome back @FireEmblemier i am so happy you are come back to FEU

2 Likes

I finished another sprite to be made F2U/E once again!

This time, we have Lindon from Fire Emblem Engage! I liked his general character and also his archetype, so I was happy to sprite him a GBAFE styled portrait. (just like Darros!)

See you guys next time for my next sprite!

29 Likes