Me when booting up my video editing software so I can actually start working on my trailer (Like right now)
Unfortunately, I don’t think there’s a lot to share for The Lazberia Project this year, as I’ve mostly just done map design for the project. First trailer for the project will most likely be next year. I wish everyone a good FEE3.
finally got off my ass and submitted my trailer
godspeed FEUniversers
Submitted my trailer! And with just a few days to spare, too! ![]()
My trailer should be ready by the due-date! I’m going for a different vibe this year.
Submitted, I have lots of friends hyped for the trailer, so I can’t wait to see how it goes!
Edit: As a heads up, don’t expect a beautifully edited trailer with perfect music transitions and a stunning thumbnail, because that’s not what it is, but do expect something that shows off what I’ve done nicely!
I hope LT-Maker newbies appreciate my submission this year ![]()
REMINDER
We’re coming up on about a week remaining for submissions. If you plan on participating in FEE3, please make sure to submit on time! While we’ll be allowing for a few hours of leeway (bc I don’t want to think about timezones) we will NOT be allowing for extensions, so please, don’t leave it for last minute and get your trailer submitted as soon as you’re able. Excited to see the full turnout!
trailer has been submitted
I think @Matt_1 will enjoy dissecting this frame by frame ![]()
sans is ness
Trailer submitted! Was making two at the same time, in case one didn’t came out as expected (which occurred)
I also made sure YouTube didn’t get angry with the copyright before sending it!
YOURE NOT THEM YOU WILL NEVER BE THEM
Submitted trailer 2 for the WIP game! Thanks again for hosting this Olivia
Very excited about the flow of submissions coming in ![]()
I got my videos in today. One on pokemblem and one as a coding & randomizer showcase. I hope my showcase can be accepted - I know the randomizers fall under the category of reskin, so I did ask first if it’d be alright and got the green light, but please let me know when it’s approved or if there are any issues. I want to show off the cool stuff I’ve coded, and a lot of it is integrated into the randomizers I’ve made.
I submitted like a month ago, so expect to see a Knights of Leonster trailer in FEE3, showcasing the 2nd demo I released recently.
I also submitted a while ago (I hope my submission went through).
I am super excited to show off all the latest progress on Shantaemblem and just as excited to see what everyone else has been working on.
Submitted the trailer @ZZZMETA made today
I cannot wait for it to be horribly outdated by the time FEE3 rolls around
eh, maybe next year, lol
HoD isn’t remotely ready yet
We already got that new hub map. It’s already outdated lol